Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956384 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #3870 on: April 07, 2013, 06:08:59 pm »

((I thought I had a stored 6+1 for that roll. Ah, well. A four can hold for now. Can I use the 6+1 for this roll? I think I'll need it to pull this off; quickly, that is. A 6+1 just means less bastard-children for me to eviscerate once the true ship is air-worthy.))

Words. Disregard path. Acquire airship.

"Ye think I need yer dirty roads, continent?! Ah'll make mah own roads! With blackjack and hookers!"
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3871 on: April 07, 2013, 06:19:13 pm »

Doctor Octogonapus - Team Bismuth - Temporary HQ, Village homes

((YES! Too bad my stats don't allow me to use that weapon effectively. Anybody else wants to take it/buy it?))

"Hmm... the first words seem to have produced the desirable effect, however the last two had no apparent effect. Suggest further investigation with-" At this moment the Doc was interrupted by the sound of battle outside. "What the hell is that? Can't a scientist perform his experiments without being disturbed?" He proceeded to yell out the window. "Hey! Can't you be quiet out there?! Some of us are trying to work here!"

Test the arm cannon on the carrion beast by firing a few shots at it, while looking for any hidden effects the words may have had. If it comes too close, use emergency defense words. If it dies before I can get to it, test some runes.

Miauw action: summon another mindless human. One can never have enough victims volunteers for one's experiments.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:22:27 pm by Parisbre56 »

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: April 07, 2013, 06:24:18 pm »

Jixiu looks at the people. "No! Mine! Find your own monster, damnit!"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 07, 2013, 06:31:06 pm »

If someone wants to kill a monster, I am in the basement of the temple with a big fire-steel golem. Ice and water words would probably work. Come if you want. Rewards are the corpse of the golem once it dies.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: April 07, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »

"Mother of the gods, what the hells. That was some rush... Lets not do that again, yeah?" Glassco sputtered, still having the edges of the bowl in a death grip. "Oh man... Just, just give me a moment. Shit, was this what it felt like when you smashed yourself against the rocks? Hells, I don't envy you a moment." He slumped against the bowl, feeling drained. "Sparky. Grab onto the ship, make sure we stay afloat, you can do that, right?" He couldn't get up the energy to yell at Thunderbeetle. "I still love ya Sparky, but seriously." When/If Sparky gets to the ship and carries it/holds it aloft, Glassco touches it and says Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod. "That should make it to where I can control both Sparky and the Ship now, hopefully."

[TEAM SKYPIRATES: "Lucky sons of bitches" title acquired!]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:04:09 pm by Xanmyral »

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: April 07, 2013, 06:58:35 pm »

Let the record show that I always prepare myself before starting !!SCIENCE!!
Go to the house miauw is in. Use Adamenstiar Gonteli again.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: April 07, 2013, 07:09:56 pm »

If someone wants to kill a monster, I am in the basement of the temple with a big fire-steel golem. Ice and water words would probably work. Come if you want. Rewards are the corpse of the golem once it dies.
((Just hit it with Cainthalsaz, that should vapourise it. Rothon certainly won't do anything.))

"What luck god have I offended?"
"Cainthalsaz Shalzethtol Harialltontal Shaazeshelial."

Activate mark. Head to raiders camp provided spell takes.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: April 07, 2013, 07:13:03 pm »

((Just hit it with Cainthalsaz, that should vapourise it. Rothon certainly won't do anything.))

"What luck god have I offended?"
"Cainthalsaz Shalzethtol Harialltontal Shaazeshelial."

Activate mark. Head to raiders camp provided spell takes.
Thank you, new words are always useful.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: April 07, 2013, 07:16:57 pm »

Point hand at a nearby wall, palm out, and shout

Zorhaltoran Thrancaole Xxecesic Noreeb!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: April 07, 2013, 07:22:07 pm »

((Every word I have used is public, one way or another. Reading through the thread and making notes is very useful, and something I would highly recommend.))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: April 07, 2013, 07:23:06 pm »

((Every word I have used is public, one way or another. Reading through the thread and making notes is very useful, and something I would highly recommend.))
I have, got just over 50 words. That was not one.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: April 07, 2013, 07:28:57 pm »

((Huh. I have over 100.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: April 07, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »

ask the bartender how he is able to trade souls between himself and others, then touch my new mindless test subject and say words.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:14:24 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: April 07, 2013, 07:35:26 pm »

((Huh. I have over 100.))
... If that is the average, I NEED to join a group. More words is very useful, and I have very few words compared to that.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: April 07, 2013, 07:44:42 pm »

Join us. We have science.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 435