Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956873 times)

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #4035 on: April 12, 2013, 12:38:47 am »

Punch raider in the face. Be glad I don't feel pain or bleed in this form.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: April 12, 2013, 12:52:46 am »

"Hoorah! We're almost to sea! Haha, just a bit more than we're into the great expanse! Can't wait! Onward Sparky, onward! Hahahaha, soon we shall achieve a true ship, and see what their is to see! Also, this is probably the best way to find the kings, no?" Glassco chatted happily to John, himself, and Sparky although the latter doesn't do much beyond hum like a thunderstorm. "Hm, yes Sparky, quite astute! He thinks we should find something more suitable to fly in! I can't help but agree, surely there must be a ship somewhere out here." He peers over the edges towards the sea to see what he can see. "Bad luck that, the cloth that is. Try again? Nothing without a symbol, no?"

[The Will to Slaves thing applies to mental domination too, yes? If so, I know where my first point is going. Hm... I may actually abjure all my spell casting abilities for Will, and just be a Thrall Herder or something. Food for thought, although won't be brought up unless I die.]

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: April 12, 2013, 01:45:23 am »

I tried to make a hidden knife. I got wolverine claws. Aw yeah.

Put the gauntlet on my not-robotic arm and test it out. Use the claws to scratch runes in the ground.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 03:20:52 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: April 12, 2013, 03:08:23 am »

"Szahell Thrancaole."
"I've been thinking. Maybe an image of the spear-spine would be a good flag? It is the first spell I cast after all."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: April 12, 2013, 05:44:38 am »

Jixiu nods in approval(something he's been doing rather a lot of recently, but that's magic for you), then says "Clo-Caltel Conth Donbel."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4040 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42:29 am »

I can't wait until you two teams start competing even more and start killing each other... or at least i hope that happens. That'll be real fun. A war with highly versatile magic.... has a nice ring to it...
I predict many giant flame watchers flying in every direction.
((I'm not going to initiate aggressions. I'm hoping for peaceful coexistence, at least for the foreseeable future. If however it comes to battle, I'm not going to do something as simple as giant flaming watchers. Imagine giant robotic watchers with eye lasers, people being crushed under their own weight and torn to pieces, arcane swords, immunity rings, airships battling it out in the sky. Of course, that is for the future, when we know a bit more about magic. Right now the only thing I can do effectively for battle is summon kickass gear and minions, provide enchantments and spam a combination of 3 very powerful offensive/defensive words that can kill everything around me. Maybe also plant some rune mines.

Oh, and we don't have a lord, I just seem to be the most active in recruiting and organizing our experiments in our team, similar to the way Derm is for their team I suppose.))

Summon a steel control sword with "Shareeb Contallthelthel Hobitaeaod". Then try some RUNES.

@Harry Baldman: You had expressed interest in joining our team but never sent me a PM. Do you still want to join? If so, send me a PM. And I'm totally not remembering that right now just because you just used an awesome word.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: April 12, 2013, 07:55:51 am »

Levitate more sand
Create sand person from Will
Thaltelsho No-Noheim Clo-Caltel

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: April 12, 2013, 08:37:34 am »

Hrmh. This is getting annoying. A sword made of pure magic would be useful...
Try to find something that is NOT a player to beat the crap out of. Say Cainthalsaz Harialltontal, focusing on my blade.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: April 12, 2013, 08:46:07 am »

"Sounds good to me. My first spell was making this here spear." Glassco gave it a slight shake in his hand as an emphasis. "'Course, my second spell attempt turned me into a tiny steel chest plate... Damn things." He muttered. "Either way, almost to the sea! From there, we can see if we can find a ship, or maybe see if there are other places to head off to."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:51:30 am by Xanmyral »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: April 12, 2013, 09:16:51 am »

Leave the starting area and head to roughly where I was before.
Clo-Caltel Heabishai No-noheim Shubhallethel.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: April 12, 2013, 09:19:09 am »

I'm curious to see the result of that.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: April 12, 2013, 09:19:15 am »

Swing at his head again. Try harder this time.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: April 12, 2013, 09:35:51 am »

@Harry Baldman: You had expressed interest in joining our team but never sent me a PM. Do you still want to join? If so, send me a PM. And I'm totally not remembering that right now just because you just used an awesome word.

I was going to discover some awesome words before joining a team in order to feel useful. However, the rush of science has overtaken me, I have discovered a nice new word (and a right bastard of a word before that as well) and obtained a new appreciation for independent experimentation. In addition, it wouldn't be IC for any Tod to start joining teams and such. So I'm afraid I'll be staying independent.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: April 12, 2013, 09:41:52 am »

<insert non-serious join team aether or ill kill you again joke here>
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #4049 on: April 12, 2013, 11:33:03 am »

"Okay, this is what I'm going to do. I will push your head through the back of this giant here and hopefully your consciousness should meld with it (like a mecha). This way you won't end up a two headed freak."

Kin levitates Thrakor's head and then shoves him into the back of the electrical giant. While he wait for Thrakor to get used to his new body Kin attempts to recycle the remaining body by willing it into a sphere.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:19:10 pm by KineseN »

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 435