Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956768 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4665 on: May 03, 2013, 08:31:24 pm »

You haven't sent anything yet you daft bastard!
I have now. I didn't expect anyone to check their PMs before I finished typing and creating the Docs.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: May 03, 2013, 08:33:00 pm »

I am very fast.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: May 03, 2013, 08:36:48 pm »

Congrats.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: May 03, 2013, 08:39:28 pm »

Thank you.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: May 03, 2013, 08:47:23 pm »

B1 in the left small slot.
Um... Hm. Stand in the center small circle, or the big bottom slot if the small one is too small.
"I thought we were using E runes on the larger slots?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: May 03, 2013, 08:50:55 pm »

"Thats only if I can't fit in the middle. Also, the hell do the E slots you are gonna use do?"

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: May 03, 2013, 09:02:08 pm »

"No idea! Isn't this fun!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: May 03, 2013, 09:06:12 pm »

"Huh... Ascended? Weren't bugs once? Curative? Tics to a Rok? Shit Sparky, you're more interesting than I thought. Well, now I know what whispers feels like." Glassco congratulates himself on a mental mind bending done successfully, but it was cut short due to a giant whoosh coming from the cave. "Wha--Oh shit, that doesn't look good. JOHN! YOU OKAY MAN?!" He shouted towards the cave that the giant gulf of fire shot out of.

Spoiler: Rest of Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:31:10 am by Xanmyral »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: May 03, 2013, 09:18:15 pm »

"Seems safe enough. Now, to acquire gold!"

Enter the pit with my torch and butterflies. Also mold the wings of the butterflies to have razor-sharp edges. If I am attacked, mince foe with said razor-sharp edges.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: May 03, 2013, 09:20:27 pm »

...You're planning to kill enemies.

...With butterflies.

...I can't decide whether to approve or deride.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: May 03, 2013, 09:25:32 pm »

Well, you gotta realize that they're less flying due to their own power than floating and pretending to be butterflies.

Also, they're made of gold, which while soft will still cut soft targets well enough.

So its less attacking with butterflies, more attacking with flying dual razor blades that mimic butterflies.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: May 03, 2013, 09:32:23 pm »

Yes, but still.

...Butterflies!
Sig

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4677 on: May 03, 2013, 09:36:32 pm »

Eep. Welp, Will myself some more fungus bandages over my stump of an arm, then Will my mech to regrow itself around me and rearm itself with a new set of spore missiles, then will up another couple of large thallids and head back to the edge of the forest, where syvarris is. When I get there, if I stll have actions accept the rings from him, and Will his speed to increase (and heal him, if necessary).

Also I think you've been forgetting to update my nul-sheal will successes again.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:14:23 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: May 03, 2013, 09:53:16 pm »

So, it isn't invisible, in that case it may be a case of syntax error or delay.
Silica helps the people working on the circle.
If she is able to just provide extra pool and potency without inscribing, she will not inscribe anything; otherwise she will inscribe in rune B16
She then runs away with the rest of the group, she will not provide consent for circle activation until everyone is a safe distance away
When the circle is activated, she will activate her gauntlets and project the shield in front of herself
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:12:02 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: May 03, 2013, 11:13:41 pm »

((So what's been filled in is A56 E6 __ __ __ __ __ __, right?))

Milo starts to protest when Derm sketches in runes that weren't in the original plan, but then shrugs.
"That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but it will do; I was going to use B16 and 5 there, but we may as well not duplicate too many runes. Uh... and I guess there goes the other 16."
Milo looks as Nahere puts a rune down.
"Oh, well, all the more fun. Let's put this one here instead, then, and you can put this one there."

Put B5 in the top small rune spot, and direct others to put B16 in the right hand rune spot and E3 in the remaining big circle. When circle is drawn, get everyone helping to herd everybody out of the temple grounds; into the building or into the fog, but away from the circle before we activate it. When the area is clear (save derm, who wants to stand in it now), shout "Activate!" and will it to activate.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:22:40 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 435