Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956385 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5355 on: May 30, 2013, 04:57:29 pm »

Continue strangulation with one hand, attempt to make a B9 rune on Flabort's face with the other.
You do realize that you don't have anything to write runes with? So that will not work.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: May 30, 2013, 05:02:22 pm »

"And now for some headgear. What kind of pirate mascot doesn't have a pirate hat?"
I focus on creating a black diamond, shaped as a pirate hat. ((I'll PM you the words used.))

"Hey John, 'm back. Anything happen while I was gon--Oooh, strange sphere.  Wassit do?" Glassco said as he removed the diamond restraints from his feet (Mentally if I must state) and, if successful moves towards said sphere. "Anyway... People at the temple are getting a bit wily, attacking each other and such. We best scram before we get caught up in that mess, too much to do to mess with other... What should we call them... Chosen? Sure, that works I suppose."

Spoiler: Rest O' Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:30:34 pm by Xanmyral »

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: May 30, 2013, 05:09:51 pm »

"It talks. I'm not too sure it can do anything else. Anyway, I decided to make it while I was waiting for you to get back since you're more skilled with the entire ship building thing.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: May 30, 2013, 05:13:42 pm »

use replacement strategy for chrome hopper fight.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: May 30, 2013, 05:35:05 pm »

Continue strangulation with one hand, attempt to make a B9 rune on Flabort's face with the other.
You do realize that you don't have anything to write runes with? So that will not work.
Does he have any blades? He could cut Flabort and use his own blood.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: May 30, 2013, 06:01:29 pm »

Does he have any blades? He could cut Flabort and use his own blood.
Ummm... I dunno, gouge out his eyes or something. Write it in eyeball juice.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: LYF swallows own tongue!
« Reply #5361 on: May 30, 2013, 06:14:28 pm »

Blood? What blood? I don't... wait, I still do, darn it. Well, in a second I won't, and gouging out my eyeballs may be a bit tougher to do.
Also, doing so would be a hand-to-hand combat action, and we've seen that those involve a few more rolls then magic, and tend to fail more often. When they DO succeed, they are quite devastating, so I personally hope it doesn't (I don't want to break out my second character yet), but you do have a stats advantage over me with this action.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: May 30, 2013, 06:29:24 pm »

"It talks. I'm not too sure it can do anything else. Anyway, I decided to make it while I was waiting for you to get back since you're more skilled with the entire ship building thing.
"It talks? Really?" Glassco looked away from John to look at the orb. "What can yah say? You gotta name?" He smiled broadly at the idea that it could possibly talk, mostly just happy that they're at least out of the temple. Always puts a downer on his mood. "But yeah, yeah, ship. Give me a..." Glassco focuses on the giant hunk of diamond that is the ship, and 1) Draws any diamond in the area into it to increase its bulk that isn't a part of or inside a player (although they'd feel a tug I suppose if this work, fluff wise), 2) Fix any errors in the ship, 3) make a gang-ramp that leads up to it that is on the ground. "...Moment. You know, these powers are sorta growing on me. Still miss ole' Scarlon though." Glassco scratched at the scar given to him by Scarlon gingerly.

IF all the checks passed, or at least the gang-plank one I suppose really, Glassco will walk onto the ship and invite John on it. "Right then, got a heading?" Lift said ship to heading using remaining will use, and off we go!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: LYF swallows own tongue!
« Reply #5363 on: May 30, 2013, 06:36:55 pm »

Blood? What blood? I don't... wait, I still do, darn it. Well, in a second I won't, and gouging out my eyeballs may be a bit tougher to do.
Also, doing so would be a hand-to-hand combat action, and we've seen that those involve a few more rolls then magic, and tend to fail more often. When they DO succeed, they are quite devastating, so I personally hope it doesn't (I don't want to break out my second character yet), but you do have a stats advantage over me with this action.
Oh yeah, you have freshly Garstopped skin. I can just write a rune in that. SUCCESS

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: May 30, 2013, 06:48:20 pm »

"The scale of this place, it's just s- wait, how long have I been staring at the view?"
"Hmmm... I wonder..."
Fly up to the ceiling, point palms up, and say:
"Cainthalsaz Conth Rothcaltal Noreeb!"
Try and see if anything is beyond the diamond.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: May 30, 2013, 09:29:46 pm »

I'm leaving on a fourteen-day trip tomorrow, most of which will be without internet or civilization.  So I've decided to have Parisbre control my actions for the duration.
Have fun and try not to get mauled by bears/lions/pandas/anything in Australia/whatever the local dangerous wildlife is!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: May 30, 2013, 09:38:13 pm »

And now to search the woods for bling. Or rather, people with bling who can easily be dispatched with said bling."

Head into the forest, smashing threats with golden cannonballs if they appear.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: May 30, 2013, 09:44:01 pm »

Have fun and try not to get mauled by bears/lions/pandas/anything in Australia/whatever the local dangerous wildlife is!
Ahahaha, I like that. Despite the fact that I live in Australia and love it, I honestly think he's right. The wildlife over here is HARDCORE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: May 30, 2013, 09:56:21 pm »

Ahahaha, I like that. Despite the fact that I live in Australia and love it, I honestly think he's right. The wildlife over here is HARDCORE.
Well, except the sheep. And the rabbits. But then, neither of those is native. And I hear the foxes are a bit more vicious than their European ancestors.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 435