Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 957031 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5685 on: June 11, 2013, 03:10:09 pm »

But trains. Trains that live off of pure energy and chug along the landscape at hilarious speeds over everything, being several cars long! Think of the trains man!

Also, aw, thought the ranged target word was secret me and Byte figured out. Well, at least we know how it works. Or rather, it hasn't backfired on us during our uses of it.
As long as there is a stone car for visiting petrimancers.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: June 11, 2013, 03:20:49 pm »

Spoiler: Aldit the Quick (click to show/hide)

I leave the room I appear in. "Hello? Is anyone here? I seem to be a bit lost."

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5687 on: June 11, 2013, 03:33:09 pm »

Spoiler: Aldit the Quick (click to show/hide)

I leave the room I appear in. "Hello? Is anyone here? I seem to be a bit lost."
You can meet me by leading to Flux Altar room.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: June 11, 2013, 03:35:25 pm »

[Before the Blastel Shrine Scene]

Before Jarvis made it into the Blastel shrine, he heard a voice. The man, turning to see a much smaller one. "As do I, little man, this is not the place of where I once was before I was here from whence I came." Try not to say that twenty times fast. "But yes, there is indeed people here, people who matter! ME! Jarvis Nunez, the greatest fighter that will ever live! You may applaud now." The man waited a second in jest, not really expecting applause for his antics. After a moment, the man with the odd hair sized up the smaller man. "You're not John, by any chance, are you?" The large man pondered why there wasn't a description for someone he was possibly suppose to find.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: June 11, 2013, 03:42:30 pm »

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Nunez. I'm afraid I don't know anyone called John. My book however does seem to have been written by someone with that name, or at least the notes in the margin were. Maybe you'd like some help tracking him down?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: June 11, 2013, 04:16:10 pm »

"Indeed? My book indicates was owned by another it seems, someone who was an ally of this John. Something about sky pirates or another. The said that I must seek that which it has indicated, this John person, and that if he is alive to help him with something or another, I skimmed. I don't have time to read books when I could be growing stronger after all!" The man gave a short laugh.

"I wouldn't turn away help, but be aware that I seek to be the most powerful fighter these lands have ever seen. It is not a road for the weak of will and spirit, only those with a TRUE FIGHTING HEART may attest to such a road's fruit.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #5691 on: June 11, 2013, 05:02:25 pm »

Hmm. Well, in that case just will all my injuries to heal and head off to the fungus forest with my starfish minion and my anti-magic shield.

I got skiiiiipped. :(

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: June 11, 2013, 05:04:14 pm »

"Cheater."

Leap of faith time! Jump at the Glyph Head, and smash it. Or if out of reach, jump off the spear, and try and throw it at the Head. If I can't do that, bat some rocks at it.

((Fucking flyers.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #5693 on: June 11, 2013, 05:57:12 pm »

((Valley of balanced stones sounds like a very dangerous place if it's literal. I hope it is.))

Kin keeps walking through the valley and says "Quielshar No-noheim". He takes the result with him. Should he get to the end of the valley he will make sure to unbalance the balanced stones if possible.

((Your sister made a great looking tome. I like it very much.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: June 11, 2013, 06:43:47 pm »

Cainthalsaz Aels Gars
If that works, fly away; if not shape a small platform from the Sand Whip to stand on, and levitate away

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: June 11, 2013, 07:46:51 pm »

WORDS
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: June 11, 2013, 11:48:29 pm »

Reenact the childhood game of "Don't Step on the Cracks" to avoid soiling by boots with old blood and other vile fluids as I make my way to the only really item of note in the room (besides the gore) the desk.  Search the desk for anything useful like a key or some insightful notes someone may have left behind and then continue on into the light.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: June 12, 2013, 01:17:30 am »

"A true fighting heart? A companion like you will be most useful. Now if you'll excuse me for just a few seconds, I think my book mentioned something about some gods."

I go into Flux's room and cut my hand above his basin.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: June 12, 2013, 12:07:56 pm »

Wow.  Got back from my trip all excited about what might have happened in Perplexicon, and then it turns out I have done exactly nothing, despite going to lengths to avoid precisely that!

*sigh*  No crying over spilt uristrast...

Here's my action, same as the last one before my trip.  Ignore Paris's action for me.

Spoiler: New Character (click to show/hide)
Immediately upon spawning, exit the building.  Say the below word.
"Ahh, Hello World!  It's good to have a body again.  Oh, I also have something to tell you: ZENTOL!

And yes, I AM certain I want to say Zentol wih that character!  I don't care if I destroy the temple, or kill the char or whatever.  Just say the freaking word. >:I

On a less angry note, Sarzael, after this char dies (So probably very soon) I'll be playing a speedy mage dedicated to Flux.  Would you like to form an adventure pair?
[/quote]

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5699 on: June 12, 2013, 12:09:58 pm »

On a less angry note, Sarzael, after this char dies (So probably very soon) I'll be playing a speedy mage dedicated to Flux.  Would you like to form an adventure pair?

Fine, also, you cant use Zentol inside the temple. You have to go outside or to the basement. This is antimagic zone.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 435