Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956402 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5790 on: June 15, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »

Now where to find dudes to murder...

Continue to search around, heading toward the forest areas.  Turn left at all crossings, regardless.  Will anything hostile to kill itself, or its hostile friends if it has any.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: June 15, 2013, 06:09:52 pm »

You know, im not dead yet, right? Everyone does like if luck didnt exist...
Also, how far away is the basement?
A hallway, two flights of stairs, a smaller hallways, and a door I believe. You'll probably be assaulted by a creature in there however if you go there. There's a few other doors though down there, just lead to old barrack-like rooms the monks used to use.

((My weapon is a wooden staff, and I've beaten a giant stone boar to death with it. All weapons are usefull, just gotta find out how.))
The joys of being a Blatelian, no?

@Toaster: Might help to try and draw them out with shouting, or insults. I recall that working on a few occasions.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #5792 on: June 15, 2013, 06:12:34 pm »

Kin attempts to vibrate his crystal body by making the electric current go back and forth hopefully freeing him from the tree. If it fails he tries to say "Zaral Zerth".

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: June 15, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »

@Toaster: Might help to try and draw them out with shouting, or insults. I recall that working on a few occasions.

Or I could go old school and go back to MURDER.  It seems to be gaining popularity back toward the temple...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: June 15, 2013, 09:45:26 pm »

Or I could go old school and go back to MURDER.  It seems to be gaining popularity back toward the temple...
((There isn't much murder going on actually. Quite a bit of attempted murder but so far all those attempts seem to be failing with lethal consequences.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: June 15, 2013, 10:06:37 pm »

[Pretty much what Empiricist said. First guy got split in two after failing to murder someone, second guy almost got it if it wasn't for a good endurance roll and is now beset upon the guy's ally. Could go either way, but is kind of staggered against him. Really, who is even at the temple still honestly? Like... Five guys? Not counting Derm and company in the rune'verse.]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: June 15, 2013, 10:09:11 pm »

((Not to mention that a good portion of the people there are Sky Pirates or Aether Associates which can be backed up by their teammates when attacked. This is made especially worse by the fact that the attempted murder occurs almost immediately after spawning which means that most people have better equipment than the would-be murderers.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: June 15, 2013, 10:16:26 pm »

[Hm... Aether Associates, Bismuth Buddies, Mercenary Marshals, Sky Pirates... Sky Pirates... Participants? Alliteration doesn't work well with two different words.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: June 15, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »

((There isn't much murder going on actually. Quite a bit of attempted murder but so far all those attempts seem to be failing with lethal consequences.))
((...Isn't that the point of murder?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: June 15, 2013, 10:22:02 pm »

Sky Pirate Super Pals!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:15 pm »

Sky Pirate Super Pals!
I'm using that from now on.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:41 pm »

((Yeah, but they seem to have gotten the roles of murderer and victim mixed up.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: June 15, 2013, 11:44:19 pm »

((Yeah, but they seem to have gotten the roles of murderer and victim mixed up.))
((Well saying murder somebody in a room with balsteel worshippers really should start teaching people to be specific [ie run off and fight someone else somewhere else]))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: June 16, 2013, 03:18:40 am »

"Huh, say it with blood you say meta-voices? No, be quiet, they can't hear you... can they?"

"ANY-WAY, Note on interesting observation: God worship suffers popularity swings. First elementals, now Blasteellians (or whatever they are called). Intriguing."

"Say WORDS OF DISCOVERY!"

Also try and ascertain just how "bright" the bear-dy guard really is.
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5804 on: June 16, 2013, 03:32:05 am »

[Pretty much what Empiricist said. First guy got split in two after failing to murder someone, second guy almost got it if it wasn't for a good endurance roll and is now beset upon the guy's ally. Could go either way, but is kind of staggered against him. Really, who is even at the temple still honestly? Like... Five guys? Not counting Derm and company in the rune'verse.]
IM NOT DEAD YET!
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 435