Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956409 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5895 on: June 18, 2013, 11:32:39 pm »

I bet the construction of a solid fire altar that dan fails to kill himself. :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: June 18, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »

You're on. Question: Does becoming Otherflesh count as dying?
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: June 18, 2013, 11:51:24 pm »

You're on. Question: Does becoming Otherflesh count as dying?
Only if you hit 8 eyes.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: June 18, 2013, 11:53:34 pm »

Yes.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: June 18, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »

[Well, seems Corsair doesn't wanna talk, so I'll get to my action.]

"Ally Aldit, glad to see you're well, and good timing! You get to see me SMITE THIS MAN FOR HIS IMPUDENCE!" Jarvis jabbed a finger towards the hooded man who had assaulted Aldit. Seeing the small man wishing to say some words outside the anti-magic field, he moves so and allows him to. Whatever the result of Aldit's words, the man will nod. "I thank you for your words, staunch ally. BUT NOW I MUST TURN THIS PUNY EXCUSE FOR A MAN INTO MUSH! YOUR TREACHERY IS AT AN END!" Jarvis shouted as he charged the man who had assaulted Aldit, going for a kicking frenzy from the looks of it.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5900 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50:56 am »

[Well, seems Corsair doesn't wanna talk, so I'll get to my action.]

"Ally Aldit, glad to see you're well, and good timing! You get to see me SMITE THIS MAN FOR HIS IMPUDENCE!" Jarvis jabbed a finger towards the hooded man who had assaulted Aldit. Seeing the small man wishing to say some words outside the anti-magic field, he moves so and allows him to. Whatever the result of Aldit's words, the man will nod. "I thank you for your words, staunch ally. BUT NOW I MUST TURN THIS PUNY EXCUSE FOR A MAN INTO MUSH! YOUR TREACHERY IS AT AN END!" Jarvis shouted as he charged the man who had assaulted Aldit, going for a kicking frenzy from the looks of it.
Does his frenzy make he forget grammar or was it accidental?

Also, i think he said he put hand on you, and hes in antimagic zone.

Anyways im kinda waiting for this char to die.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:53:34 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: June 19, 2013, 03:32:06 am »

((That will be sooner than you think with derms experiments))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: June 19, 2013, 04:51:03 am »

((Edited post to prevent equipment loss from the ER Mission 9 fallout))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5903 on: June 19, 2013, 05:04:17 am »

((Nope, I'm sorry, but I'm not trading these words unless you're offering something I really need for my plan, and from what I've seen you use so far, while you do have a couple of fun spells, you don't seem to have anything I need. I've only traded part of these words to three people in order to acquire some words I needed to further my plan and given them to a couple of people I really trust and need for my plan. Don't worry, all will be revealed soon enough...

And that word is my biggest advantage, I can't just give it to someone who might turn against me at any time without some insurance from them.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get to perform my experiments before the crazy (well, crazier) people make the world explode... Zentol in the forest, Zentol in the temple, Zentol everywhere...))

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: June 19, 2013, 08:36:06 am »

((Nope, I'm sorry, but I'm not trading these words unless you're offering something I really need for my plan, and from what I've seen you use so far, while you do have a couple of fun spells, you don't seem to have anything I need. I've only traded part of these words to three people in order to acquire some words I needed to further my plan and given them to a couple of people I really trust and need for my plan. Don't worry, all will be revealed soon enough...

And that word is my biggest advantage, I can't just give it to someone who might turn against me at any time without some insurance from them.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get to perform my experiments before the crazy (well, crazier) people make the world explode... Zentol in the forest, Zentol in the temple, Zentol everywhere...))
I'm not in the temple.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: June 19, 2013, 01:44:59 pm »

Now that I'm actually figuring out what to cast, I don't really know what to do with my massive pool... :P

Walk outside the temple and say words.  All of them.  Wear the results. EDIT: Also test the properties of my new body.  Do I still need to breath?  Do I tire?  Is my flesh more resilient than normal?  Do I bleed? Ect.    Then go grab the light crossbow from Empiricist, and finally wander down the cliff path away from the temple.

Empiricist, is there any decent weapon you'd like tested/would just give away?  Could I have it?  My first stat point will be going into dex, so I'll have a +1 to dex rolls shortly.

Piecewise, What does otherflesh look like?  I've pretty much been imagining it as Synthflesh.

Edited my action, and quoting it here so PW doesn't have to search for it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50:43 pm »

Does when you make the post at midnight and have to wake up for work five hours later.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5907 on: June 19, 2013, 02:51:23 pm »

Does when you make the post at midnight and have to wake up for work five hours later.
Yeah that seems a good reason (Didnt intend to offend, if i did)
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: June 19, 2013, 02:56:50 pm »

Pft, nah, takes more than that to offend me man, you're good. I'm surprised the post turned out as good as it did honestly.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5909 on: June 19, 2013, 03:14:46 pm »

Pft, nah, takes more than that to offend me man, you're good. I'm surprised the post turned out as good as it did honestly.

Oh well, now lets see how our fight turns out.
Honestly, i hope you kill me, but i wont let you kill me :P If i end up somehow killing all of you ill probably suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 435