_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5757443 times)

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26415 on: November 18, 2014, 02:28:11 pm »

(welp)

Be unconcious

(Atleast a chance is better then no chance)
Hai

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26416 on: November 18, 2014, 03:36:40 pm »

Omega frowns at the mention of eldritch gods.  "Really?  Have you had issues with gods before?  Otherwise I'd suggest its simply hallucinogens, and the less we do the safer we will be.  Shall we check in on whatever caused them to rockets into the wall?"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26417 on: November 19, 2014, 02:45:49 am »

"So can either of you two tell me whether I've been hitting the sauce extra too much, or if we're actually fucked? Seeing where we are, it's the latter though, isn't it?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26418 on: November 19, 2014, 12:13:49 pm »

Yell for a Medic. Bang on the R and D doors again.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26419 on: November 19, 2014, 02:31:21 pm »

Kyle lays on the ground for a few seconds gathering his wits. Which is difficult after hitting your head but still. After he's done with that he gets up and goes to check out the... thing.
"I'm terribly sorry mister/miss sheep. I must be checking on... whatever the fuck that was. I'd be happy to talk after that."
Ahg fug. By noz.

XDan gets up shakily and looks around, seeing Dumbo's guy.

Yu arigh?

"Well that was fun!
Oh, hey *Cough* there! you okay buddy? I might be a little buzzed, but your nose doesn't look too good."

I'n goo', don worry. S'jus boken.

Turn away and pretend to put the nose back into place, healing it somewhat via bullshit Xan powers instead - enough so it still functions, but not back to pristine conditions - that'd be suspicious. Then cautiously go investigate the sight of the overload.
(You wiggle the nose and sort of squish it back into place but the healing is only partially successful and leaves you with a weird nasal tone to your voice)
Investigate source of commotion. Test the east briefing room door for heat (holding my hands near it, not touching it) before attempting to go through it. If the east doors don't open, go around through the hallway. Defend self if attacked.

They wouldn't... of course they would.
"Note to self: Never go that fast again unless I have to or have a way of slowing down before I crash. Also, I appear to have broken my arm."

After checking self over, walk back to where I ran from.
A half dozen heads peak around the corners of both sides of the hall and look down at the place where the overload occurred.  Most of the hall is still red hot, with the section nearest to the epicenter riding a gradient from dull yellow to white hot and still molten. The molten metal seems to be flowing outward, splashing in small waves against the more solid parts of the floor and walls. Standing, ankle deep, in the molten metal is a figure; a human skeleton, though seemingly made of glass or some other clear material. Slowly, the skeleton straightens up from where it was bent over, examining the wall. It moves in a jerky, halting fashion, as though struggling against unseen weight or being puppeted inexpertly.  It keeps staring at the hole in the wall, but when it speaks, its voice seems to undercut reality, to come in on a different level, as though being superimposed or dubbed in, crushing and silencing all other sounds.

"Come and see."

“...gasp...that was awesome...gurgle...what were we running from anyway?...haah...also, I think I broke my everything...”
Give a weak thumbs up, gurgle some words, go limp
You give the best thumbs up you can then pass out.

"Well this is weird. Did someone turn the heater up?"

Take pictures of this with cameyes, or if not possible just try and remember the molecular structure diagrams. Then keep moving, looking out for anything that seems different/out of place and inspect.
(in case you're wondering, you're laying in a corner, badly scorched but not fatally injured. )

You can't take pictures, in fact, you don't even feel like you have a body, despite the ability to interact with things. Very odd.

You start walking in a different direction, and the ground begins to spin away beneath your feet, as though you are flying across the surface of the planet at increasingly high velocities. Ahead, you see what looks like an opening, a gigantic sinkhole in the white surface.

Sieze pro-offered clothes and wear.

Sorry about the, uh, panic. Suddenly waking up soaked and naked in the dark and being prodded by, uh, a scary thing is a little stressful.
Now, important things. Like, what in the TWELVE BLOODY DAWNS IS GOING ON?

Dressed you are.

"Eldritch gods stole our doors, predictable common sense cascade failure ensued.

I give you ten minutes before it maims you."

Find out who crashed, inflict medical droid upon them.

What do you want to enter in the control panel? Exact wording please.

(welp)

Be unconcious

(Atleast a chance is better then no chance)

CAN DO!

Yell for a Medic. Bang on the R and D doors again.
You bang on the R&D door for a few more seconds and, to your utter surprise, it starts to open. The huge metal fastening pins and mechanical locks slide heavily out of their sockets and the doors grind open with a great deal of effort. After they're open a few inches about 2 dozen laser rifles stick out through the gap, along with the long, metal fingers of something mechanical.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE GROUND, PALMS DOWN.  YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO COMPLY" a toneless, metallic voice commands from beyond the door.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26420 on: November 19, 2014, 02:36:50 pm »

Go raid some passed out smucks pockets. And then heal them to the best of my ability.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26421 on: November 19, 2014, 03:09:45 pm »

Step back away from the door and place my hands on the ground, palms down.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26422 on: November 19, 2014, 03:20:15 pm »

Continue to be unconscious until healed. Also, be glad that I have no pockets to raid because in the excitement that started when I spawned I forgot to put on clothes
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26423 on: November 19, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »

...come and see what?

Keep peering out from the corner at the thing. Observe it's reactions to people walking toward it before I approach myself - if I used up my Will bonus, charge up another one. Be ready to run, though. Also stay a safe distance away from all the semi-molten bits.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:25:39 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26424 on: November 19, 2014, 03:32:27 pm »

Omega glances between the aggressive R&D department and the skeleton. Deciding that there are better things to do than stay with the fools by the R&D door, he heads towards the skeleton.  As he approaches, he keeps the skeleton in between him and the molten hole.  If the skeleton makes a hostile move, or something comes out of the hole, push the skeleton in.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26425 on: November 19, 2014, 03:40:24 pm »

((Wahaha, I am skeleton fear me.))
Spoiler: Ryan Jorgensen (click to show/hide)

Leave tube, scream loudly at nearest person, ask where Ciel is.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:56:04 pm by Pufferfish »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26426 on: November 19, 2014, 04:31:39 pm »

"Come and see what?"
What is there to see?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26427 on: November 19, 2014, 04:33:15 pm »

input "surgery: chest and abdomen, cardiovascular repair." into the wristpad, then wander over to watch the skeleton and see what it wants everyone to see.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 07:30:30 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26428 on: November 19, 2014, 04:34:12 pm »

Omega glances between the aggressive R&D department and the skeleton. Deciding that there are better things to do than stay with the fools by the R&D door, he heads towards the skeleton.  As he approaches, he keeps the skeleton in between him and the molten hole.  If the skeleton makes a hostile move, or something comes out of the hole, push the skeleton in.
(That entire hallway is semi-molten. I hope you have a space suit on~)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26429 on: November 19, 2014, 04:38:57 pm »

(That entire hallway is semi-molten. I hope you have a space suit on~)

Nah man, you ever seen those vids of people walking on hot coals? He just needs faith.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:40:42 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 2101