Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 57004 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2013, 11:11:49 pm »

Actually, I was just trying to make a place to put all my forum games. My sig was getting crowded.
Still, you knew the consequences.
Even if you didn't, you did.
I helped! *smiles*

Create this forum thread.
Force the clowns to retroactively possess the people who posted in this thread.
Don't put up with their "The clowns made us do it" excuses!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »

Go tunnelling
Attempt to tunnel the planet in half

Create this forum thread.
Force the clowns to retroactively possess the people who posted in this thread.
Don't put up with their "The clowns made us do it" excuses!
neither one of those actions is reasonably within the grasp of a great wyrm gold dragon. yes, it could do either one as a long-term project, but It would be a major endavor. in the case of the first, you might want to look up the kinds of pressures and distances involved in tunneling through the center of the earth. in the case of the second, you arn't carrying the materials needed to cast a wish spell on you, and that is what you'd need to even try this kind of reality-warping time manipulation.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »

You say that like we're being serious and/or care.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2013, 11:37:35 pm »

[seriousface] Well of course you are! [/seriousface]

EDIT:
oh, and i'm stepping out again, feel free to take over and make things go insane again.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:43:59 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2013, 11:52:06 pm »

I thought that we were already a god? Don't we just use alter-reality?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2013, 12:53:06 am »

but can mate with a dog. although why on earth a dragon would WANT to mate with a dog is anyone's guess.

GREATWYRMGOLD FINDS A DOG!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:30 am »

in the case of the second, you arn't carrying the materials needed to cast a wish spell on you, and that is what you'd need to even try this kind of reality-warping time manipulation.
Wish doesn't have a material component, just a hefty XP cost.

but can mate with a dog. although why on earth a dragon would WANT to mate with a dog is anyone's guess.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2013, 06:38:55 am »

in the case of the second, you arn't carrying the materials needed to cast a wish spell on you, and that is what you'd need to even try this kind of reality-warping time manipulation.
((double-checks player's handbook))
oh, hunuh, yeah, no mats needed, just a verbal component and an xp component. doesn't even require a gesture.
go figure.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2013, 07:15:00 am »

GreatWyrmGold is to become best mates with a dog bunyip!
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2013, 03:48:18 pm »

...I can't believe you guys.

Wait, why do I keep posting here?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2013, 04:09:30 pm »

This thread has been judiciously observed to be infested with inferior dice rolls. Time to break out the d1000!

Find a dog.

[530-12.6 plausibility-2.04 disapproval+52pi reasonability/7 coefficiency degree+2 association=38.357355102]
THOU HAST FOUND A BORDER COLLIE. BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK TO IT THE BORDER COLLIE'S SPACESHIP WARPS TO THE BORDER COLLIE HOME PLANET IN THE SIRIUS SYSTEM.

Only one suggestion?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2013, 04:25:45 pm »

I don't know maybe Wish we were back on earth!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2013, 04:33:20 pm »

>Execute the universal background code titled restart_game.exe, after using restore_alignment.exe and prevent_actions_outside_alignment.exe

(I will use insanity to restore sanity!)

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2013, 04:41:03 pm »

((I used to question the sanity of this forums users... Then i played Dwarf Fortress))
I'm not oblong! I'm just grenade! There is a significant pudding!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2013, 04:45:18 pm »

[266+34 establishment-100 exclusion/6 coefficiency  degree-.5 association=32.8888888888]
AT THE LAST MINUTE YOU WISH YOU HAD SOME ICE CREAM. YOU APPEAR A FEW MILES ABOVE EARTH ALONG WITH A FEW TONS OF ICE CREAM.

>Execute the universal background code titled restart_game.exe, after using restore_alignment.exe and prevent_actions_outside_alignment.exe
[744-20 sanity+6 computers-18 plausibility/6.3 coefficiency degree+2.3 association=115.315873016]
EXECUTING GAME RESTART...

YOU ARE GWG. YOU HAVE A SANITY LEVEL OF 2.6PHI. YOU ARE LEVEL 103. YOU ARE A GOLD DRAGON. YOU ARE CHAOTIC NEUTRAL. YOU ARE IN THE TIME OF CAVEMEN AND DINOSAURS WITH LASERS. YOUR ENEMY, GWP THE PYRITE DRAGON, IS IN THE TIME OF GLACIERS AND CHEESY DOCTOR WHO EPISODES. WHAT DO YOU DO?

My motto is never restart a game the same way.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27