Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 875891 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #15690 on: April 13, 2016, 06:17:57 am »

I saw that coming when I posted it but I didn't know how to phrase it in a way that wouldn't leave it open for the joke.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15691 on: April 13, 2016, 06:25:07 am »

sachi sees it
she sees everything

Volx is not approve, no shipping partners, get the fuck out approve.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #15692 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:46 am »

mk, anyone opposed to it sort of coalescing in the midst of the interaction between the patapons and [name I can't remember off the top of my head]?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15693 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:57 am »

By the way, a couple people here were in the Danganronpa RP Elf tried to run, so they might be interested in the new one starting up: Link.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15694 on: April 13, 2016, 06:29:32 am »

plot twist: next plot is set in apex academy

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15695 on: April 13, 2016, 06:30:34 am »

With the single, insane survivor of the game slowly hunting down and murdering the characters.
Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15696 on: April 13, 2016, 06:54:09 am »

Username: Automatic_Maiden
So from my understanding, this build trades reliability for increased power, correct? You have no idea how many and which kinds of Status Effects will be inflicted, but they're more powerful to compensate. Plus since she just uses a single pool of Status Effects, you could always make them even more crippling via Perks. Sounds like an awful lot of fun to play as and fight along, having to quickly rework strategy and tactics on the fly to adapt to what it inflicts.

You never replied to my PM, so here's everything:

Semi-Realistic
These are actual symptoms of radiation poisoning. They might not actually be something an actual Casaba Howitzer can inflict (if memory serves, most of the energy it releases takes the form of X-Rays due detonating into a vacuum before turning a plate into a jet of plasma that has strike a terrestrial target from space which is probably going to put a damper on the whole radiation sickness bit). Diarrhea, while crippling, is omitted because it doesn't sound like something most MMOs would have as a Status Effect, and I have a feeling that making enemies vent their bowels isn't something people wish to deal with the aftermath of.
  • Seizure: Converts itself into Stun if possible, otherwise it reduces the effectiveness of all Actions.
  • Dizzy: All Attacks gain a chance to Miss.
  • Blind: The next Action misses.
  • Altered Consciousness: Converts itself into Confuse if possible, otherwise interferes with targeting priorities.
  • Hemorrhage: Bog-standard damage over time. But hemorrhage sounds more severe, and violent than Bleed, so that's a plus.
  • Infection: Worsening damage over time. Any healing or dispellation Action will cure it for free (so dispelling a different status effect also removes Infection), but very dangerous permitted to run its course.
  • Lethargy: Reduces place in the Turn Order.
  • Ataxia: Converts itself into Bind (that stops dodging and meleeing people who aren't in reach right?) if possible, otherwise all Melee Attacks are penalized if used on someone who isn't in range (or brought into ranged by their own Melee Attack).
  • Stagger: Incoming damage is increased.
  • Disorientation: Debuff to one random stat.

Artistic License
These are also real radiation poisoning symptoms, but have effects that are more of a stretch than how they act in real life.
  • Shock: All Active Main Actions inflict Recoil Damage.
  • Nausea: Effectiveness of Supportive Actions (Healing, Buffing, etc.) is reduced.
  • Fever: Effectiveness of Defensive Actions (Dodge Chance, Counter Attacking, etc.) is reduced.
  • Electrolyte Imbalance: All Recoil Effects (Cooldown, Recoil Damage, etc.) are increased.
  • Leukopenia: Ailment Infliction rate against this character is increased.

Fantasy
These are just pure fantasy with no concrete real world grounding.
  • Hibakusha: This character has been marked by the echoes of the explosion, condemning them to a lonely fate. All Positive Effects (Buffs, Healing, etc.) affect this character far less than usual.
  • Black Rain: A cloud hangs over this character, raining a black sludge - a mixture of rain and irradiated debris, down upon them. Has a chance to inflict another Stat Effect other than itself each turn.
  • Ghost of Chernobyl: A headless figure with glowing red eyes and enormous wings, visible only to this character, heralds their demise. Critical Rate against this character is increased for the remainder of the battle. This effect stacks with itself.

anyway, if I could bother you, any thoughts on the updated versions of the two alt characters I have? Also thoughts on Voile, the Magic Library as Haruka's theme?
What what you've changed looks good, so no complaints here. Well not right now at any rate :P

Dragon's Breath is still rather anemic for something with so much cooldown though. Volx still needs other people to have a very close look at, since a lot of his stuff is uncharted territory.

I'm probably not the best person to ask for Theme Overrides, since I'd just always suggest that you change it to the most inappropriate piece to play in combat as possible. Though, just to be clear, Haruka's Theme Override would normally be used if she deals the finishing blow on a Boss or something else of note in combat, the piece you linked doesn't really seem to fit that compared to the energetic chorus of Anna's Override and the imposing nature of Garnt's Override.

Probably going to take a break from consultations for a while, I'm busy again and I'd like to start working on my new PC, a dedicated Buffer.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:57:33 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #15697 on: April 13, 2016, 07:05:53 am »

okay this character is going to be so hard to write until he finds a wielder
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #15698 on: April 13, 2016, 07:08:27 am »

Donchaka will be in the NFL plot, Gozer and Dackly will be in the hero plot.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #15699 on: April 13, 2016, 07:19:30 am »

oh boy, I wasn't expecting a two way conversation like this, but this works
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15700 on: April 13, 2016, 07:25:46 am »

Yamal: Elf's plot. (HERO)
ITE: Twin's plot. (Persona)

Yes hi Emp I went to sleep and then replied before I saw the post, sorry. :P

It's less meant to be 'nuclear stuff' and more 'sci-fi energy weapon stuff'. Some of those energy weapons are nuclear, that is true. Plus I need to know what sort of ailments are even in this RP
is there a Status Effect List Somewhere
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:27:21 am by Twi »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #15701 on: April 13, 2016, 07:33:35 am »

Hm. If it's solely an override for a triumphant moment. . . Proof of a Hero?

Also, if Volx is impossible to understand, I can translate in here
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:46:18 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15702 on: April 13, 2016, 07:49:48 am »

Aesford to football.

Inomi to Twin's plot.

Evridiki to the HERO plot, Chartre to the Persona plot.

but
but seahawks ;-;
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15703 on: April 13, 2016, 07:53:03 am »

Eirika: World of Persona
Wilson: World of HERO
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #15704 on: April 13, 2016, 07:53:37 am »

I wasn't interested in the football plot until I realized that Aesford is basically a football-themed mahou shounen and you can believe that haruka will say that IC
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 ... 1328