Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 878904 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Another question; is there any way to reverse transformation as it goes along? And what happens if it completes?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

It's game over if the transformation completes. I was thinking of having the progress of the transformation tie into your level, so spamming for hints to power up should have an obvious penalty. Obviously this means that I need some way to halt and/or reverse the transformation so as not to dick people over entirely. I'll figure that out eventually. I hope.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game over as in what? You turn on your team? The game ends? What?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

but why exactly would it result in game over
would your character just go "nah i'm fine living here" and leave
yeah what twin said
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And are the monster-people hostile? Are they at all intelligent? If so, how much so? Chimps and other primates, tribal humans, basically another civilization, what?
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

>being a monstergril is a bad thing
imma pass on this
sorry

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would assume it's not a case of "being one of these things is bad" but more "the transformation involves the death of your identity and you presumably don't want that".
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

exactly

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PlotTM. Don't want to spoil things too much after all. Turning on the team is pretty much what'll happen though.

And are the monster-people hostile? Are they at all intelligent? If so, how much so? Chimps and other primates, tribal humans, basically another civilization, what?

They're intelligent. Basically they have a medieval-type civilization with magic and junk. Because that's what every fantasy world has, right?

>being a monstergril is a bad thing
imma pass on this
sorry

There's just no pleasing you, is there?

I would assume it's not a case of "being one of these things is bad" but more "the transformation involves the death of your identity and you presumably don't want that".

And other things. PlotTM things, but you have the gist of it.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

will this turn into a danganronpa-type situation where nobody trusts anybody else that they won't kill everyone
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

exactly
Maybe have your character try to change 90% as soon as possible and then just never do anything that could progress it further?

Then you're a monstergirl and still yourself.

Also pls respond to PM.
Sigtext!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what kind of dastardly things are you plotting
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

will this turn into a danganronpa-type situation where nobody trusts anybody else that they won't kill everyone

No. It should be pretty obvious when you shouldn't trust each other. Because they be NPCs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

exactly
Maybe have your character try to change 90% as soon as possible and then just never do anything that could progress it further?

Then you're a monstergirl and still yourself.

Also pls respond to PM.
>inb4 someone actually does this
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

how does turning into a monster girl affect your identity? if it's like feral werewolves (instinct overtakes brains), how could the natural monster girls possibly be intelligent? if not, then it does actually make sense and this question is pointless

also: y must u make the best possible game and then make being cute monster girls a bad thing
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 1328