Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1210 1211 [1212] 1213 1214 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 878757 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Trespassers of the MultiGurps
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

wilson missed the opportunity to 100% the simuna route
now he can only get the neutral ending at best
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad story either, but I still don't think TotMG set itself up as that.

If I was making an Everything:Gaiden spinoff I would probably have made it relatively lighthearted. The Multiverse Problem Solving Brigade, or something. Have plots and adventures, yes, but tone the antagonist down waaaaaaay back. Either a few memorable dimension-hopping bad guys or groups, or a threat less existential than the Trespassers.

Trespassers of the MultiGurps
relevant

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

how the fuck is he supposed to give MAGIC BULLETS a NONLETHAL MODE
bullets are always lethal
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

clearly you've never watched lyrical nanoha, SB
they have nonlethal city-wrecking doombeams

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

which makes no sense
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad story either, but I still don't think TotMG set itself up as that.

If I was making an Everything:Gaiden spinoff I would probably have made it relatively lighthearted. The Multiverse Problem Solving Brigade, or something. Have plots and adventures, yes, but tone the antagonist down waaaaaaay back. Either a few memorable dimension-hopping bad guys or groups, or a threat less existential than the Trespassers.
THAT, you can blame on Sanure. :P

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if you can't do it
you get no sniper lady
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

THAT, you can blame on Sanure. :P
Ah, so you two failed to communicate, I see. Good jerb o/

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well i mean it's probably possible to replace the firing mechanism and make it supercooled plasma hailbolts but that would be a little more difficult to do and possibly still lethal
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

Early TotMG was not a fun experience when it came to communicating. I take responsibility.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Seriously, how hard is it for you two to communicate? Do both of you have skype?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, how hard is it for you two to communicate? Do both of you have skype?
It's less of an issue now, although it's worse on my end because I have exams. :P

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rest in rest
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Hmm, well i'm getting off topic, We aren't at the point where we can punch universes, so I think that is why we have been helping out people one kicked ass at a time, the multiverse SAID there were other groups, so presumably we are all grinding EXP and saving worlds on the weaker trespassers before we get big and strong enough to start getting into the REALLY fun stuff.

Heck, the worlds we are saving might be setting up their own stuff to prepare now that they KNOW trespassers exist, and have lived logn enough to work out that they need to be stronger.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1210 1211 [1212] 1213 1214 ... 1328