Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 875861 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I would say Alan?is?, but they're busy and on the wrong plot anyway, so...Yeah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Could go straight to Johnny boy.

That Dank Crit boost on a charecter who can get Crit on demand.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

shadestyle has done a much better job of actually creating a character that is true to the properties of stand users than me, just because of how damage to foreigner is worked out

dang
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:47:45 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That's cold (as ice).
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

what does alanis need a sword for
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Sorry, the reason it is so accurate is because I am literally binging it right now and am on season 7

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Munchkinry of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

also question

if the donchaka are going NPC, when is this going to happen?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Who said Volx would be a sword???
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Sorry, the reason it is so accurate is because I am literally binging it right now and am on season 7
seriously you're already at the Jesus Horse Race
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Hmm, I think I'm going to NPCify Shiro. Not having too much fun with her, and that's not regarding the fact that I didn't take her on any plot.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about a consumable that just cures Alanis of all her downsides? I think that would be acceptable :D
You realize there is nothing preventing anyone from buying or crafting an orbitoclast right now, right? :P

a consumable that magically makes the player of the character it's used on completely devoid of any saltiness

please find motya and inject motya with sufficient amounts of such a substance

and dackly and alanis and basically just hook everyone up with ivs of the stuff
I don't think that's possible, short of figuring out everyone's Magical Realm and forcibly shoving their PCs into them. Which I'm pretty sure would be against forum guidelines in most cases.

In all seriousness, the things we need item-wise include Initiative Boost, Speed Boost, RES boost, Stat Debuff Cleanse, and RES debuff since Bisnif was ironically INCREDIBLY useful for that.  I would also personally recommend a pricey revive, a cheap Previve (While this item is in effect, if you are going to die from something you are healed for some amount and made immune this turn.) an item that turns into a vehicle, an item that allows for large objects to be stored, a non-combat time slow, a non-combat Instant Wall, no less than 10 Spying items, such as minicameras, remote controlled Cameras, Hidden Cameras, Invisible Cameras, and X-Ray Specs.
What would a Speed Boost do? Might have mobility items, but items that straight up turn into vehicles do not exist in his setting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:36:06 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Let us Chase all the Plot important things that keep eluding us, and trigger rolls to outmaneuver enemies in unrealistic ways.

Donchaka will be NPC'd Effective As soon as Sanure approves my new sheet.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

so why is Alanis now suddenly Alan?is?
also donchaka nuuuu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Who said Volx would be a sword???
because that's what volx is supposed to be
the other stuff is basically a catchall thing in case he happens to get paired with someone incapable of wielding a sword
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 1328