Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 272243 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2430 on: July 02, 2017, 05:26:57 pm »

Thread is up
Buffalo Spider mission

Join the mission. Eveyone at Omega is off-limits, if I'm on-mission then I have a chance.
Everyone with a Mark or Brand. There are nonsapients here as well. Insects don't ypically get branded.

((Ugh.  I pretty much lost what was happening to Dar, in-character wise.  I know he was gonna end the encounter being really pissed at command, but don't remember what he was actually gonna do.  So I'm just gonna assume it resolved as I had expected it would.

...Also, what happened to the "Return to Lathal" mission?  :( ))

Dar will go on the mission, though he's currently being grumpy and silently laying on some high thing away from the others.
Eh, the officer said something about doing something good for nature or something. He was waiting on Dar's reply. As for Lathal, I believe that was where that discussion was headed, and I did an interest check for a return mission a while ago, but got little response. Then i forgot. Remind me and I'll post another one after this mission, unless

If you guys prefer ,we can send you to Lathal instead.

Edit:
"Since when motherfucker! Ain't no birds seen flashy mission chits around here! Furry bastards don't get to change the rules like that! We'll peck you!"

Peck the dude till he gives us sharp and pokey.
(6) v (3) you jab the guy pretty hard a few times. He is bleeding when he final shoves you back and gets his hand on a club nearly as big as you are.
"You wanna try your luck? Didn't ya hear the mission bell? go to the briefing and get on the mission, they'll give you a chit and you can come back for whatever they let you have then, ya idiot.Otherwise, rot for all I care."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 05:30:37 pm by Ozarck »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: July 02, 2017, 06:22:23 pm »

-.- you know the limits Valyrie has on target selection and how different targets get different weights. she has NO valid targets in Omega. Insects don't count for her EITHER.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: July 02, 2017, 06:44:25 pm »

What's this Lathal thing? I don't have a preference because I'm don't know what it entails.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: July 02, 2017, 07:25:07 pm »

((I think Lathal is the mission that killed nearly everyone who went on it))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: July 02, 2017, 07:27:16 pm »

-.- you know the limits Valyrie has on target selection and how different targets get different weights. she has NO valid targets in Omega. Insects don't count for her EITHER.
I know. But rats and snakes also exist.

What's this Lathal thing? I don't have a preference because I'm don't know what it entails.
Lathal was the other mission while you were in the caverns. The factory planetoid in the Skye. The goal was to acquire the Heart of Lathal and bring it to Omega, because it is a Very Powerful Artifact. (and yes, like Twinwolf says: there were few survivors.)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: July 03, 2017, 11:35:55 pm »

((Nah, I'm fine with waiting.  It'll give me time to get back into the groove of playing Dar, and Leng's char would just be excluded anyway since it's a dead world.  Least she can do something on the current mission.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: July 04, 2017, 04:41:33 am »

((Don't be afraid to exclude me right now.  I don't feel up to RPing Valyrie right now))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: August 14, 2017, 11:11:06 pm »

Name: Big Axe Max
Race: Human

Stats:
Strength: +3
Constitution: +0
Speed: +0
Dexterity: -1
Intelligence: -1
Memory: -2
Will: +0
Charisma: +0

Skills:
Unarmed combat: +0
Blunt weapons: -2
Sharp weapons: +2
Ranged weapons: +1
Magic: -2
Medicine: +0
General knowledge: +0
Skill Mastery: +0

Specializations:
Axing Questions
Arbalist
Carrying Heavy Shit

Description: A, uh, female human. Despite being seemingly entirely mundane and non-magical, she can lift incredibly large weapons and use them in battle. Typically wears a cloth bandanna over her face to appear impartial. Doesn't use any armor, as that would be too much weight combined with her heavy crossbow and massive axe. She is illiterate and has extreme difficulty forming new long term memories.
How did you become part of the Omega Legion?: Vertically split a merchant who denied her payment for some "mercenary work".
Background: Her features suggests descent from the wild barbarians who live in the mountains to the distant south, but she does not remember her childhood, or any other major life events. Recently she has put her skills (which she knows not the origin of) to work as a mercenary and assorted violent job doer. Her style of fighting is slow, but can easily crush unprepared foes in a single blow.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: August 16, 2017, 06:42:38 pm »

((Fuck that, that rule has already been broken, except in that case there weren't enough negatives to pay for it all. I don't see why I should be barred from making my character interesting.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: August 17, 2017, 08:11:01 am »

-sigh- I knew this would happen when I started making exceptions.

Am I gonna have to start pissing people off and voiding existing characters?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: August 17, 2017, 08:20:19 am »

I have no problem with Egan's character, just being blunt - its a non-caster. im not worried about it being broken by having a +3 str, and it fits the archetype well. but if Val has to be voided over it, then so be it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: August 17, 2017, 07:53:30 pm »

Im reading this and looks very interesting, so I made a character sheet. Is this good? I didn't really understand the specialization and magic. The setting is on medieval times, right?

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: August 17, 2017, 09:09:59 pm »

Frankly, with as many characters as Egan has gone through, I'm not really opposed to his new character being what it is. Call the slight stat irregularity a "veteran's bonus" or something. I've allowed worse, after all, eh?

Im reading this and looks very interesting, so I made a character sheet. Is this good? I didn't really understand the specialization and magic. The setting is on medieval times, right?

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)
Approved. Feel free to wander around Omega base for a bit. I think there's a link to a descripton of the base in the OP. Welcome to the Legion.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: August 17, 2017, 09:26:10 pm »

So, can I actually learn and try other types of magic that are not my specialization? Will all attacks instantly kill me?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 194