Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85

Author Topic: LIMBO:Testing more stuff  (Read 102046 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: LIMBO:Testing more stuff
« Reply #975 on: May 05, 2015, 09:20:54 pm »

"And I suppose that's why you don't wave food in front of a beastie's face." Corbin laughs softly, so as not to be heard.
"Wait, crap, I'm the only medic!"

Appropriate a medkit and help Caroline to not bleed to death. optionally, help her to not spend the rest of her life as a cripple.
If those fools chase the stupid lizard back towards me, move the cart out of the way.

((I regret nothing.))

"I'm also a medic!" Caroline interjected in between screaming and rolling around in pain.

Help Corbin help me not be a mangled corpse.
Corbin manages to apply a tourniquet and bandages the open wounds. He's about to apply a splint when Coraline suddenly lurches into movement, clocks him  upside the head with the med kit and screams "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME! NOT ANOTHER ONE!"

Bloody beast! I knew it!
Keep firing, pursue as needed! Go for the legs, it must neither escape nor be able to fight back!
Corbin, hold the reins! Be ready to leave if it fights back! I'll get her to you!

Bring Miss Fowlfeather and her horse to the cart (she goes in, the horse gets tied to the cart), get the spare Glastchurch from the cart.

You drag miss Featherbrain back to the cart and huck her increasingly psychotic ass in with the supplies before grabbing a rifle and tying her horse to the cart.

((That's what happens when you don't post your stats...))

"Fowl beast! You shall not escape!" Martin said as he urged his horse to run forward.
((Yes, I know that is not the correct spelling for foul.))

((@PW: If you'd find one of the below choices more fun or more capable of giving you good data, then choose that, I won't mind.))
Chase the thing with my horse.
If possible, reload my rifle and fire again, aiming for any weak spots I can see, or failing that, it's legs.
If it's very hard to get a good shot while riding, the go besides it so that it can see me (but not very close to it) aiming to scare it into turning towards the others. If that's not enough to scare it, fire into the air.
If I can't reload, then see if I could ride besides the thing and jump on it. Stab it with my dagger between its scales and swing my axe at its back, aiming to embed them into its skin and use them as handholds to hold on. It's going to get tired eventually and I'm going to force it to submit.

Martian kicks his horse into motion and gives chase across the open plain, loading a shell into his rifle as he gains on the beast.

"Come on ya beastie! Your Head will decorate most of my wall!"

Shoot the lizard, aim for the legs.

You fire once more as the creature runs off and out of your range. You're not sure if you hit it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 05, 2015, 09:43:20 pm »

((Ether is a hell of a drug.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 05, 2015, 10:23:36 pm »

Bother.
Chamber a round into the rifle and ride after the bloody beast like the grim reaper: fast and inescapable. Try to close up for a shot.

Edit: ((Forgot the sheet.))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:51:02 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 05, 2015, 10:38:40 pm »

"More painkillers? yes, I think so."

Sedate Caroline. Possibly with a syringe to the neck.
Then set the bones an' shit.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:44:35 pm by Egan_BW »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #979 on: May 06, 2015, 01:27:34 pm »

Shoot the thing from the side, aiming to scare it back towards the others. Try to hit its other eye if I think I can make the shot, or its legs otherwise. Hitting is not that important..

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 06, 2015, 05:42:33 pm »

As I've always said: When a caregiver attempts to drug you, it's best to just relax and let this happen.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 07, 2015, 09:32:02 pm »

Do I have a horse? If not, get a horse. Chase after the beast. Shoot the lizard, aim for the legs.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 07, 2015, 09:43:47 pm »

((Yes, I believe everyone except the cart driver - Corbin, for now, but could as well have been Caroline - generally has their own horse with them; the driver also has a horse, of course, but it is ordinarily pulling the cart alongside the sixth, cart-dedicated horse. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #983 on: May 11, 2015, 05:31:09 pm »

Bother.
Chamber a round into the rifle and ride after the bloody beast like the grim reaper: fast and inescapable. Try to close up for a shot.

Edit: ((Forgot the sheet.))
You chase after Martian, but the horse seems skittish about chasing a giant lizard and refuses to go at anything but a nervous, slow gallop.

"More painkillers? yes, I think so."

Sedate Caroline. Possibly with a syringe to the neck.
Then set the bones an' shit.

You Force a chloroform coated rag into Caroline's face and hold it there till she stops screaming. I know the feeling man.

You set her bones.

Shoot the thing from the side, aiming to scare it back towards the others. Try to hit its other eye if I think I can make the shot, or its legs otherwise. Hitting is not that important..

You raise your rifle and take aim, but the horse jerks and jumps over a rock hidden in the grass as you squeeze the trigger. The gun goes wild, swings low, goes off right next to the horse's head and detonates a patch of earth maybe  twenty feet in front of you. The horse jerks hard, spooked, and bolts off in the other direction with you on it.

As I've always said: When a caregiver attempts to drug you, it's best to just relax and let this happen.
This chloroform tastes like blaahhhhhhh

Do I have a horse? If not, get a horse. Chase after the beast. Shoot the lizard, aim for the legs.

You spur the horse into movement and hang on tight as it charges after the beast. You pass Victor, and come abreast with Martin just in time for him to assassinate the floor. Your horse rears and jerks hard to the side, throwing you straight out of the saddle. You cover your head and land hard on the grass. It knocks the wind straight out of you and it's gonna leave a bruise but you're otherwise uninjured.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 11, 2015, 06:26:40 pm »

Come on, Jester! The prey is escaping! Do you not want fresh, nice lizard meat for dinner? Get moving, and I promise you a feast afterwards!
Can I line a shot at the creature's leg? If yes, shoot (with Glastchurch). Regardless, give chase!

Past Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #985 on: May 14, 2015, 11:02:22 am »

OI! Where my players at?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #986 on: May 14, 2015, 11:22:29 am »

((Whoops, sorry, was busy, forgot to post.))

"Daft beast! You ruined my shot! No wonder we're looking for a replacement for your kind! No, the other way! The other other way damn you!"

Try to keep chasing the beast, unless we have all lost it. In which case, slow the horse down, dismount, leave it with the others and try my hand at tracking. Twy to be qviet. We're hunting wizads.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:44:29 pm by Parisbre56 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 14, 2015, 12:39:31 pm »

"Damn *gasp* it, learn how to shoot!"

Is the lizard still in range by the time I get up and catch my breath? If so, shoot at it again. If not, catch my horse if it got spooked. Otherwise get back on my horse and continue the chase. Unless we're tracking it, then follow the tracker.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 14, 2015, 03:28:16 pm »

While everyone else nearby is ether chasing a lizard-beast, unconscious, or a horse, eat one ration.

"Well, I'm not starving!"

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:34:23 pm by Egan_BW »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 14, 2015, 05:37:26 pm »

Wake up, pet pretty ponies.

While everyone else nearby is ether chasing a lizard-beast, unconscious, or a horse, eat one ration.

"Well, I'm not starving!"
You sure about that?
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85