Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 637

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 686356 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [I spoiled my pants]
« Reply #2910 on: November 05, 2016, 06:47:27 pm »

Ooooh, you could get into jazz and just jam hours at a time~

Other than that: Gardening, if your location permits it. Or maybe an aquarium, they're real nice.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: November 06, 2016, 12:26:12 am »

Masturbate

Take up whittling, or sculpting or papier mâché or something.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: November 06, 2016, 02:17:54 am »

Once I develop an understanding of how music works, technical-wise (how do I produce the sound I need on the instrument I need with fast enough changing into a different one), I might very well do, um, what do you call them, "jams", yeah.
I can only do indoor gardening, seeing how it's bloody freezing outside 8 months a year, and I don't like plants that much, really. My parents keep a handful of potted plants around the house, but I'm not a fan if those. Tried aquarium too a few years back. But the idea of a water tank with some dependents just didn't grow on me, even though managing it wasn't a real problem. I mean, fishes, they aren't too emotionally responsive to the care you provide.
If I ever move out to live alone, I'm getting a dog, stat.
Whittling sounds preferable to papier mache. I have a wood burning tool, too. Or did I ship it down to the countryside house... Anyhow, that's within my metaphorical reach. Yeah, that does it.

Again, thanks for the advice.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

The Beast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: November 06, 2016, 02:45:11 am »

Упражнение. Стать сильнее

Its really the best way to spend wasted time, you get sexy and feel great.

JUST DO IT

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: November 06, 2016, 03:43:48 am »

Its really the best way to spend wasted time, you get sexy and feel great.

Also sweaty, smelly and excessively aware of your current obesity. I'm currently fine with obligatory PE classes in college.
It is also "Упряжняйся. Стань сильнее" In first case, you gotta make it a verb in an imperative mood, same with second.
But one day, when I will tolerate my body no longer...
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: November 06, 2016, 08:46:04 am »

Once I develop an understanding of how music works, technical-wise (how do I produce the sound I need on the instrument I need with fast enough changing into a different one), I might very well do, um, what do you call them, "jams", yeah.
Embrace the Dark Side, study music theory.

UUUUUUUUUUUNLIMITED, uh, CHROMATICISM!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:01 am »

I've noticed a disturbing amount of wrestling references recently. Mostly from me.

And I was asked by a friend of mine who joins our Magic the Gathering gatherings why I love wrestling so much. I was sitting out the current EDH game as it was 2v2 teams that night and I was playing WWF no mercy on the N64 on the flatscreen, pretty much broadcasting it for my friends who were all taking breaks to watch occasionally.

My answer was: why wouldn't you love wrestling? I love it for all the pageantry of the costumes, entrances, the nuances of finisher and signature moves, over the top performance acting, everything. I used to watch wrestling with my brother as a kid, so I guess I had a leg up on it from the get go. He had tapes of all the classic matches, and we'd watch them before Monday night Raw after I'd get home from my Boy Scouts meeting. Our favorite, as no surprise if you've seen the same trend with myself as I have, was the Macho Man. He was our favorite "classic" wrestler from the 80s, but for the 90s we loved Stone Cold and The Rock. That whole lead up to Survivor Series 2000, Rikishi running down Stone Cold for the Rock, we bought into the kayfabe back then and it was the greatest thing.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: November 06, 2016, 12:59:13 pm »

Not sure what the question in there is, but still. Have no fear. I will not judge you for your homoerotic love of burly oiled men vigorously fondling each other. No need to make excuses or obfuscate. It's all good, j.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: November 06, 2016, 01:37:57 pm »

Not sure what the question in there is, but still. Have no fear. I will not judge you for your homoerotic love of burly oiled men vigorously fondling each other. No need to make excuses or obfuscate. It's all good, j.

Yep, no idea what it is that makes it tick with me. Maybe the homoerotic fanboyism or maybe the escapism or maybe the ludicrous thought I could perform a diving elbow drop without dislocating my arm.

I suppose the question I was after was "What do you see in that stuff?" as asked by a friend.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: November 06, 2016, 05:30:08 pm »

Ok here is a question

I feel intense anxiety when I am around people especially in confined spaces like a kitchen or a room.

What do I have?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: November 06, 2016, 05:34:15 pm »

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but what you've described is utterly unmistakable.

Neonivek, you're....a human.

Congratulations!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: November 06, 2016, 05:35:09 pm »

An introverted personality.

It doesn't need to be anything other than that. If you run gibbering from the room because of it, you might need to go into more depth, but I think a lot of people get anxious around people without requiring a medical term. One of said people being me.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: November 06, 2016, 06:00:32 pm »

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but what you've described is utterly unmistakable.

Congratulations!
Fixed that for ya :P
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: November 07, 2016, 06:38:55 am »

Ugghhh, how the hell do you get Steam to save screenshots? I selected a target location but none of them are showing up there.
This shouldn't be something I need to ask about. It seems like it would be pretty damn straightforward, but no... ::)

Edit: Okay, I found the screenshots, but they certainly aren't saving where I told them to. How do I fix that?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:40:51 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: November 10, 2016, 04:40:20 pm »

Congratulations!

There is that kind of people, who dont seem to feel like that ever. And tbh, I am absolutely jealous of them.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 637