Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Minecraft: The Succession World - Day 16

(1/3) > >>

TheImmortalRyukan:

Not sure if this has ever been done before, it probably has, but here is my take on it: a Minecraft Succession World.

Each player takes 5 in-game days within one IRL week, and then passes the save along to the next player in line. Nice and simple. Screenshots and write-ups are a must have.

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
* Try to avoid using admin commands you wouldn't be able to use in Survival
* Hacking and X-raying are forbidden, please just use survival like everyone else.
* The world is yours to do with as you please for your turn, but in general, try not to grief other players' builds. It tends to not make you many friends.
* Make sure your save upload is working before you wash your hands of your turn.
* Saves can be reverted back a player if voted on by the community after a particularly disastrous turn.
Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
* Ryukan
* Turtle
* XIX_Vanguard
Spoiler: Archive (click to show/hide)
* Turn 1 - Ryukan sets off and establishes a base in a village next to a Pillager outpost. Deaths: 0
* Turn 2 - Blueturtle mines into the caves and almost gets lost. Manages to build a farm and starting home. Deaths: 0
Well, that's it for now. Feel free to sign up to take a turn!

TheImmortalRyukan:
Day 1-5
So I loaded in and spawned in a birch forest.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Off to a sub optimal start, but oh well.

Almost immediately find some copper, the stuff is literally everywhere.
I head off in a direction scientifically chosen using the "This way looks good"" method. Almost instantly spot a plains biome over the hill
A shipwreck and a ruined portal await me past the hill.
I stop to murder some sheep and craft a bed to skip the nights, it is on hard mode after all. The shipwreck only had one chest and it contained a few iron nuggets and some paper. No treasure map, which was a bummer. I stop by a cliff and carve me a hole to cook some food and sleep the first night away.
Huzzah! Civilization. The village didn't have anything of note, so I looted the two chests there and moved on.
The ruined Portal had some decent loot, nothing to write home about tho.
I find a truly enourmous cavern entrance and spend the rest of the day mining the surface level ores, before sleeping away night two.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On Day three I stumble across a stony bay area with a village on side and a pillager camp on the other. Must be a sort of Cold War going on here.
I decide to set up camp in the village, leave raiding the Tower to another player. I spend the next couple days smelting my iron and copper, mining a bit in the ravine in the middle of the village, and trapping some cows and sheep.
Soon, dawn of the fifth day comes and I set to work readying everything for the next shmuck to join.
I soon have a full set of iron armor and breeding started on the cows and sheep.

I also use some copper to make me a little monument on a rocky outcropping in the bay.
As the sun sets on my final day, I feel pretty good about the small start up op I have going. Plenty of food and some resources to help the next guy in line.
I wish the next person good luck and fortune. I don't have much, but it's a start. The cow and sheep pen is just outside the village. I also took the liberty in locking as many villagers inside their homes as I could, so making the village safe should be easier.

Here is the save file:

Save

Version is 1.19, latest version as of today.

King Zultan:
This sounds interesting, but I can't participate as my version is to old and I don't think my computer could handle a newer one so I'll just PTW.

Also what do the ship wrecks look like, that picture didn't load for some reason.

blueturtle1134:
You know what, I'll take a turn.

Updates to follow.

TheImmortalRyukan:

--- Quote from: blueturtle1134 on June 24, 2022, 10:34:33 pm ---You know what, I'll take a turn.

Updates to follow.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, adding you to the list

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version