Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Badfic! A Community sturffz!1!1!!11  (Read 6576 times)

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Badfic! A Community sturffz!1!1!!11
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 07:08:41 pm »

I don't know what MegaTokyo is but THATS HALF THE FUN.
http://megatokyo.com/strip/1
Read.
Poorly drawn webcomic? Eh, I like mine better.

P.S. kan I ha3 v FEEDBACK?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 07:09:37 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
May I draw it instead?! Pretty please>!!
OH DEAR GOD NO!!! DON'T DO IT!! I NEDD BRAINBLEACH ALREADY!!
I will draw it because...
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superman and Batman. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
Wtf...
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Michael Moore and Ally McBeal. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It hz been doned.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 07:26:10 pm »

10/10

Amazing story.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 07:43:04 pm »

This makes me want to cry.

Edit: *sob*
I just don't even know...
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and Oregon Trail. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:52:12 pm by Lokii »
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 07:53:54 pm »

So i remember,

I'll write it later.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 07:55:43 pm »

Everyone has been doing fantastically. Smigenboger could use some more misspellings, though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 07:56:24 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and Oregon Trail. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Oh man, I actually have an awesome idea for that one, if you don't mind me telling
While talking to AJ:

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 08:05:19 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
Someone do this.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 08:09:08 pm »

...you can write it if you want... I'm just going to... vomit.
Or write about it. meh.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and Nancy Drew. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

I feel like a terrible person for doing this. :'(
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 08:30:44 pm »

I feels very happy about mine works. It takes a lot of effort to poorly spell and make horrible run-on sentences. I slowed down towards the end
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:32:19 pm by smigenboger »
While talking to AJ:

Rotten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 06:50:53 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and James Bond. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Jahames Bond was rockin' out in DaDR When hIs PHONE RANG (I wish Peopeple would call ME) He picked it up and wa sliike, what. And there wuz and EWVIL SPACE ALIEN ON TEH OTHER SIDE! Omg! And Jame sbOnd put hiz sungasses and pulled out a revolver In the acarde and said "Iz can du thas', and pulled out hais hypery-powerful-nukhear-explodely dimensun ring and entered teh caabii-ylau space. And it wuz smill. And teh EVAL SPACE ALIENSN was inside. And teh alein was big! And graaeen! And JB wuz liek, "I need bakup". AND TEHN THIRTY THREE THOUSAND NINJAS popped from jamesis telportar ringy! Wtf! And all teh ninjas had katanas. Shap katanats. But they all bounced off th alin,. Soon all teh ninjas ware dead. Haha dum ninjas. SO THEN OVER NIEN THOUSAND VAMPIRES APPAER! AND TEHYS PARKLE! So teh VA<PIFES AND B0nd kick the ALIEN MONTRSS butt. And they all lved happily ever aftr.

BUT WAIT!
TEH mnstr wasn't really ded! Haha i gut u didnt i. SO TEH HUGE GREEN SLIME GY STARTS OOZING AROUDN TEH OTHER DIMENSION! AND it like SQUEZZES INTO EARTH THROUGH mgical crack or soem other bullshit. AND IT EAT LOT PEIOPLE. BUT BOND MAN WAS TOO BUSY CHILL'N WITH HIS MARTINI. SO that Q GUY LAUNCHES ten MILLUN NUKES!!!!!!!1!!!!111!!1 AND TEH WORLD BLWOS PART! !!!!1!!!!!!!@!!!11! BUT then VAMPS AND WEREWOLF goth TEAM KILSL BLOB Withw TEETH. THen tehy reorm WPTRLERd with lasre BEAMS. AND EVERYbodsy is HAppy cause stupid hummie sare all dead. AHahah! Haha! I so dark and cynical aren;t I. TEH ONLY Thingy on EATH IS ROBO-BOND, VAMpireS and Werewolfs.
TEH END.
True, but at a certain velocity the resulting explosion expels invader-bits at fatal speeds. You don't want to be dropping trogdolyte-shaped shrapnel bombs into your boneworks.
Only in Dwarf Fortress...

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 07:45:58 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Cowboy Bebop
The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

*cracks knuckles* I shall enlist the aide of powers beyond the ken of man for this quest.

* Nikov asks his wife about Sailor Moon.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 07:54:22 pm »

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X and 24. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

so all of teh cacarcters from finel fantisy X!!!1111 were on this plane, rite? wel den, jak bowur BURSTS RITE IN DA COKPIT and sez on teh intrucum "TERES A BOMB ON THUS PLANE!!11" and evri1 is liek "lolwut?" and teh finel fantisy cast is liek "oh wel" but den, jak bowser screems at teh top of hes longs "END EVR1ONE ON DIS PLANE LOST THERE PANTZ IN LUGAGEG!!!1111" den da whole plaen ERUPTS in chaeos! evr1 jumps out wit parchutes xcpt teh finel fantisy ppls. the cst runz to jek bowsur and dey c hem fliein the plean cuz teh piluts jumpd out da plaen. so da cast is liek "who cane us halp??" and jak is liek "THUS HOLE PLENE IS GUNA XPLUD NI 5 SECUNDS!!!!11"

den da plaene xpludes, an da misin pents fal down frum tha ski end al teh parchuters r hapy and put medls ovr teh greves of teh finel fantisy X!!11111 end thy put 100000000000000000000 medls on jak bowser's grev.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 03:00:54 pm »

BONUS ROUnD!!!

The first person to submit a horrible fanfic without spelling mistakes wins +3 intrenetz.
GO!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5