Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 91241 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
« Reply #390 on: March 14, 2017, 07:18:01 am »

I really don't care anymore. Play with your little clique this game, and I'll ask the two apparent members of mine to drop out politely. You want to be an asshole and call it a game, don't expect me to play along. I hope the replacement hunt is long.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 14, 2017, 07:41:06 am »

I really don't care anymore. Play with your little clique this game, and I'll ask the two apparent members of mine to drop out politely. You want to be an asshole and call it a game, don't expect me to play along. I hope the replacement hunt is long.
You are so vindictive, it's ridiculous. No one attacked your friends. In fact, Cinder appears to be playing very appropriately. You should consider playing like her, instead of like whatever you're doing. Flame isn't even playing bad, either. I just think she's scum, but there's a difference between playing poorly and playing like scum.

You are playing poorly. Which is why I want to lynch you. Because you aren't giving yourself a chance.

The worst part is, what you're threatening hurts the game moderator more than it hurts the players. And you literally can't see that because you're blinded.

Because you are playing badly. You are ragequitting.

Good luck on that attitude. I can see how you were upset over how I was playing. You have so much support, and you refuse to use it. I hope you understand in time how many chances you are refusing.

Here's some help: Post "I am going to cool down and take out my anger elsewhere. I will be back later." Then do that. You might stand a better chance.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 14, 2017, 07:46:25 am »

I hope you understand in time how many chances you are refusing.
Huh, you must think I'm stupid.

All of my posts in defense have been ignored. Of course I'm going to quit if I can't even properly participate in the game. This isn't the fucking elementary school playground where you would get ignored till you snuck inside and sat at your desk the entire free period, if you aren't going to interact with me, no shit I'm going to quit! This is the first forum mafia I've played that's gone this shittily, and it's unlikely a coincidence that it's also my first with you.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 14, 2017, 08:15:44 am »

Yeah, I've calmed down a bit, but to be honest, I'm going to die today either way, and I still have the point of being ignored. Not much else to do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 14, 2017, 08:30:56 am »

Yeah, I've calmed down a bit, but to be honest, I'm going to die today either way, and I still have the point of being ignored. Not much else to do.
First: Are you Town? If yes, then you need to remember that even if you die, what you say will be used tomorrow. If no, then the same thing applies. Whichever alignment you are, you have to make sure your death isn't in vain.

That is, of course, the obvious thing. The second question: Why do you want to live? There are a number of reasons for this, but answering it truthfully is what may save you.

There aren't additional votes today, but you can do what you can to win without being alive.

I am glad you are accepting the help, though.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 14, 2017, 08:40:13 am »

First: Are you Town? If yes, then you need to remember that even if you die, what you say will be used tomorrow. If no, then the same thing applies. Whichever alignment you are, you have to make sure your death isn't in vain.

That is, of course, the obvious thing. The second question: Why do you want to live? There are a number of reasons for this, but answering it truthfully is what may save you.

There aren't additional votes today, but you can do what you can to win without being alive.

I am glad you are accepting the help, though.
I wonder if I can get away with your same "because I'm useful rolewise" excuse.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 14, 2017, 08:48:56 am »

Roleclaim more please. You're a vigilante, right?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 14, 2017, 08:53:54 am »

A third of one.

I have three abilities. They each work on a roll of 6 dice for me and my target, 15 has no effect, the loser is hit by the effect of my ability, which means I can accidentally help the person I was targeting. I can kill someone, discover what one of their abilities does, or steal their vote.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 14, 2017, 08:54:21 am »

Er, to clarify, its a dice roll, the highest number wins, since it's 6 dice, 15 would be a tie.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 14, 2017, 09:23:39 am »

What does Elo mean? o_O
{Y/N vote was here, got snipped; was No.}
I mean come on. Seriously? Shortsightedness? COmpared to the foundation of the whole issue on BHK, everyone ELSE seems to be jumping on him because of his current (REASONABLE IN CONTEXT) attitude. And that's it.
And that's ignoring how he was concisely everywhere beforehand. There was little in questioning him. There was little in questioning as a follow-up. And moreso people being pressured into making actions in a two-part mechanism where quantity goes over quality. Technically (although I can see how quality will get followed up).

Yes

BHK
BHK, given how undecided you were on Webadict earlier, can you lay out what you mean by him being completely scummy?
His consistent and vague "I know something you don't" BS? I have to explain that?
How do you reconcile wanting to lynch Webadict based entirely off his attitude with not wanting to lynch TBF based entirely off his attitude, which you both find irritating?
How do you reconcile acting to a person who has given something like that--why has that turned into a lack of activity from you, and your questioning to other people?
What made this guy better than your stance on TBF?

*reads on after that and snips out Y/N vote for later*
>_>
Ok that's a bit out. Regardless of who you are--your alignment or role or abilities at hand--you do not resort to division on players by basing your actions on your perspective of connections to other people. That is both wrong, and outside fair play--outside the unspoken bounds of sportsmanship we're all playing in. Please remember this. [Jim Groovester] I'll be quoting a mentor of mine as mentioned in the pseudo-bbcode; while Bay12 is really seemingly pressurized due to the age content of most of its players, we're all mature folks who can take the blows, and if you feel like you're taking it too harshly when before you click that post button, take some time off and return later to re-read everything you've said and refine it.[/Jim]

Okaaaay, that aside, snipping OUT the abruptness feelings as I'm feeling like that kind of reasoning comes from residual feelings from other games or people [as it is obvious noticing the attitude shift totally out of context]
...No
His attitude is, overall, reasonable--the impression of being cornered and hammered is rather a daunting one, and something that recedes a lot less because it's connected to one's own feedback to what's going on [as it follows the notion of a lack of control]
I've read until here and this is why I copy pasted my vote--it's based on content. The role and whatever is still pushed aside to unknowns and all--no influence on it.
But how he's saying it really town-sides me. Whereas I assume too much, y'all gonna die, but you're pretty much claiming partially. Why this is so is because of the mechanics.
Quote from: Trial System
The voting system is currently Trial. In Trial, the day is further split into two phases: Choice, and Lynch. In the Choice phase, there will be no deadline, and TheDarkStar will choose who is up for lynch. In the Lynch phase, there will be a deadline, and all the players will choose if the player up for lynch will be lynched or not. If not is chosen and the current Lynch phase is the first of the day, the day will return to the Choice phase.
You got a ton of stuff stacked against you.
A ton of stuff partly even escaping thorough refining [looking at thou, DA and OTHER PEOPLE who aren't webadict much]
And you're doing that?

...Also you have a vote yourself :v

[post-last-3-posts-reading]
Also come on. FoU said this is BASIC. [/moresomegrumblingbecauseI'mjusta"like a blob" to evolve but I suck right now]
This is amazingly basic. :I [/wow]

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 14, 2017, 09:26:38 am »

I'll vote no lynch if somebody could give me a better lynch candidate.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 14, 2017, 09:30:03 am »

No. For this one I genuinely won't have to explain anything.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 14, 2017, 09:31:58 am »

I'll vote no lynch if somebody could give me a better lynch candidate.
. . .Um ._.
Punctuation, Cin. I don't know if you said I'll vote no; or I'll vote no lynch.
Because it seems like you're contradicting the idea you just said by asking for a different candidate. o_O A "no lynch" doesn't require a candidate--the lynch 'system' works by TDS picking.

...Which is pretty thorough of a litmus test on him. >_>
But the BREVITY :I

We can only pick Lynch or Not as it seems.
...It's only up to him to do No Lynch. :O
Which seems pretty good [doing the choice :v], because he's not doing much in comparison. :P

Quote from: Trial System
The voting system is currently Trial. In Trial, the day is further split into two phases: Choice, and Lynch.

In the Choice phase, there will be no deadline, and TheDarkStar will choose who is up for lynch.

In the Lynch phase, there will be a deadline, and all the players will choose if the player up for lynch will be lynched or not. If not is chosen and the current Lynch phase is the first of the day, the day will return to the Choice phase.

No. For this one I genuinely won't have to explain anything.
SO you're not a vigilante-lynch-shooter or whatever they call it then? :P Supersaint!
But yeah <_<
You goooot to not be spiteful. It ain't helping people. And YOU are the people you'll always be with! :D
UNLESS THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG BY GETTING REACTIONS FROM PEOPLE. :I
Because if so, then please remember that we all care about everyone else--internationally. Remember dat. :3
Then continue stabbing us in the back or in the front and whatnot. Game of daggers, Mafia be.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:38 am »

I was referencing the fact that id rather not vote yes to my own lynch.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 14, 2017, 10:00:19 am »

Yes

BHK
BHK, given how undecided you were on Webadict earlier, can you lay out what you mean by him being completely scummy?
His consistent and vague "I know something you don't" BS? I have to explain that?
How do you reconcile wanting to lynch Webadict based entirely off his attitude with not wanting to lynch TBF based entirely off his attitude, which you both find irritating?
How do you reconcile acting to a person who has given something like that--why has that turned into a lack of activity from you, and your questioning to other people?
What made this guy better than your stance on TBF?

*reads on after that and snips out Y/N vote for later*
>_>
Ok that's a bit out. Regardless of who you are--your alignment or role or abilities at hand--you do not resort to division on players by basing your actions on your perspective of connections to other people. That is both wrong, and outside fair play--outside the unspoken bounds of sportsmanship we're all playing in. Please remember this. [Jim Groovester] I'll be quoting a mentor of mine as mentioned in the pseudo-bbcode; while Bay12 is really seemingly pressurized due to the age content of most of its players, we're all mature folks who can take the blows, and if you feel like you're taking it too harshly when before you click that post button, take some time off and return later to re-read everything you've said and refine
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're asking me.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 57