Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 27090 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"O-oi! Girl! Don't pull that off out of the blue!"

Seitaro pulls out his own pass in response and dramatically presents it in front of peach girl.

"It's a man's duty to amend for his mistakes after all! I was trailing behind you and should have paid better attention."

If whoever sent him the pass really wants to meet him, he'd get another invitation anyway from whoever his mysterious benefactor is. He owes him nothing, so he has no loss from there. Seitaro can still hit up a bar or something to salvage the night, now that his suit got a bit of dirt on them.

Speaking of salvage...
"Of course, you shouldn't let those that stole your ticket get away scot-free. Us three should share LINE contacts so you can call upon eye witnesses when you go to the police."
He was honest about his intentions, but he also wouldn't mind keeping them as contacts beyond witness duty.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Eh? Misaki doesn't know I'm mixed up with all this idol stuff. If I got her a ticket out of nowhere that would get her involved." She followed Momiji's gaze up to their target after the other girl pointed him out.
"OI! TSUBASA! THE DOCTOR WANTS YOU!" she called, seemingly completely unaware she sounded like an angry Yakuza member.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"That's nice of you and all, but I'm not kidding. I can probably get in without a pass." She held up her phone.

"I have someone on the inside, hehehe..."

Miyuki's phone would begin to buzz.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh, I'm getting a call. . ." She pulled out her phone and cupped her other hand over it, trying to protect it from the noise of the area. "Misaki? What's going on?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

At being offered two passes, the girl shakes her head repeatedly.
"Nononono! I couldn't! You two paid for yours and I'd feel bad if I took it from you and you guys deserve to go see the concert! I'd really feel bad if I took your tickets!"
She sighs.
"Maybe if I show them proof of receipt, I can still get in, right?"

At Miyuki yelling up, that does get Tsubasa's attention. He groans.
"Alright, alright, kyodai, I'm coming down."
He manages to deftly jump to his feet, his feet carefully balancing on the beams like a cat's paws.
"A shame. You can almost feel the wind up here. Ah well."

He grabs onto one of the bars leading down to the ground, pulling his hoodie sleeves up to shield his hands before sliding down to ground level, completely calm as if he'd done this before. When almost to the ground, Tsubasa pirouettes off in front of Miyuki and Momiji.

"I'm guessing the Doctor sent you over to get me?"

He produces a small, green diamond-shaped gem on a necklace. Momiji and Miyuki can feel the energy from it, however faint; this must be the Mirage Fragarach.

"I'll get this to her in a bit. I'm assuming the people doing the backstage tours are coming in soon?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Well, having someone vouch for you should help with that anyway. Good thinking though!" Misaki said, then went back to her call.

"Hey, Miyuki. I've got a friend here who got her backstage pass stolen. You think you can get them to let her in with proof of purchase and a couple witnesses?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 06:24:15 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Eh? W-w-what do you mean? Where are you right now?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Queens of Music concert, backstage pass line."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"E-Ehhhhh? Why are you he- there? I thought you were at home. A-and why would I be able to get someone a backstage pass?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”KNIGHTMARES is here too, even if they're not performing right?"
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Miyuki's soul made a faint whistling noise as it left her body.
"W-w-w-w-but, why would that have anything to do with me?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Misaki sighs.

"Miyuki."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"What?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Maybe if I show them proof of receipt, I can still get in, right?"
"Maybe maybe."
"Knowing big venues though, they won't bite because they'll argue that you gave your pass to a friend and are now trying a two-for-one deal. You're in luck we can vouch for you, and even then it'll be a drag to convince security."
"In either case, hope you'll get in nonetheless. Would recommend reporting the theft to the cops either way."
Seirato looks at the blondie doing her call. Guess whoever that Miyuki is, she's from KNIGHTMARES, given the context. His attention returns to peach girl.
  "In any case, good of you to not take our passes. Let's say it was a little test of character and you passed."
"Still feeling guilty about letting them get away though, especially feeling bad for having knocked you over, even if by accident. Maybe inviting you to drinks and dinner at a later date? That's the bare minimum to ease my conscience."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Did you know you're a terrible liar?"
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48