Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i never designated the production of ammunition but they seem to increase.  (Read 480 times)

ustrikemagma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(i already know to permit bolts to retrieve them) when i check the stocks, sometimes there are less than a score of bolts, sometimes hundreds of them, made of various material. And i never designated any production of bolts. is it possible that i accidentally buy these bolts? or perhaps migrants brought some ammunition along with them?

Aramara Meibi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

when you check your stocks, are there merchants at the depot? do the bolts show up as red or purple under the stocks screen?

when merchants or invaders show up on the map, all items in their inventory show up under your stocks. this might explain the random influxes of goods you are experiencing.

magnum2016

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hunters tend to migrate with several bolts on them this could be the reason

FrankMcFuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished Cat Cooker
    • View Profile

(i already know to permit bolts to retrieve them) when i check the stocks, sometimes there are less than a score of bolts, sometimes hundreds of them, made of various material. And i never designated any production of bolts. is it possible that i accidentally buy these bolts? or perhaps migrants brought some ammunition along with them?

Delicious delicious goblinite.

Migrants and golbinite provide enough bolts without manufacturing many.
Urist cancels rest injury: Too injured

ustrikemagma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

thank you. it explains well the situation!