Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 48419 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2018, 12:25:02 am »

"Well hey, I couldn't exactly just leave you in my car. I need that thing for work!
...You're welcome. You dropped your phone, so I came to give it back."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2018, 01:20:36 am »

"Well hey, I couldn't exactly just leave you in my car. I need that thing for work!
...You're welcome. You dropped your phone, so I came to give it back."

"Oh... oh!" He looks a bit less dead. "Er, if you have a moment, could you come in?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2018, 03:27:43 am »

Go in the house, its not like we have anything better to do.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2018, 03:54:22 am »

Go in the house, its not like we have anything better to do.
Idiotic desion but I support it
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2018, 03:56:18 am »

"Sure, if you'll promise not to eat me? No offense but I really don't know what was up with... that."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2018, 11:17:24 am »

"Sure, if you'll promise not to eat me? No offense but I really don't know what was up with... that."

"Oh. No worries. Only happens one night out of the month... I think. I still don't quite believe it myself..." He steps back and opens the door for you. You notice he's wearing somewhat ill-fitting pajamas.

The ground floor is a studio type space, one big room. There's a staircase up, with a door next to it presumably leading down to a basement. You notice a few drips of blood leading to this. The place looks barely furnished, aside from the kitchen and a single sorry recliner by the unused fireplace. Makes you wonder how (or if) anyone could even live here.

Roger walks over to the kitchen and takes a handful of bills out of a knapsack on the counter, then comes back over and presses them into your hands. "I seriously can't thank you enough. Er, please don't tell anyone, though?"

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2018, 11:52:32 am »

Do you know when it will happen?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2018, 12:28:42 pm »

"I'm sure if I told anyone I'd just sound crazy anyway. And I was just doing my job. If you insist, though..."
...Well, we're a bit hard up for cash right now. Couldn't hurt, could it?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2018, 03:00:16 pm »

(Might wanna plan ahead, can only do short posts on me work days)

"I'm sure if I told anyone I'd just sound crazy anyway. And I was just doing my job. If you insist, though..."
...Well, we're a bit hard up for cash right now. Couldn't hurt, could it?

While recalling that it's against ReWheels policy to take cash from customers, you suppose as long as you're keeping secrets, it can't hurt. Woah, that's eleven $20s. Roger really is grateful.

Do you know when it will happen?

"Well... I've had this... thing, going on for about 2 months now. Last night was the second time, and both times now it's been a full moon."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2018, 03:05:31 pm »

"That sounds weirdly predictable. Like I was expecting it to be something weirder than just the full moon because usually the stories, like, put some twist on the classic myth? But yours is apparently just the full moon. Huh."

...Dunno how to really do a big plan ahead during a conversation. I guess get him to tell his story if he's willing, hang out for a while, and go back to work? Maybe get his contact info if he needs someone to talk to.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2018, 03:15:07 pm »

"That sounds weirdly predictable. Like I was expecting it to be something weirder than just the full moon because usually the stories, like, put some twist on the classic myth? But yours is apparently just the full moon. Huh."

...Dunno how to really do a big plan ahead during a conversation. I guess get him to tell his story if he's willing, hang out for a while, and go back to work? Maybe get his contact info if he needs someone to talk to.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2018, 04:04:14 pm »

"I feel kinda guilty taking this, but I guess I do need to fix the seats... Thank you. Um, if you ever need another ride in a hurry let me know, then you don't have to worry even if something happens again. And uh, you don't need to pay me extra or anything! Cuz you're just another customer, you know? Uh, so yeah."

Alright that was pretty smooth I think I just got a regular customer! ...Right?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2018, 07:09:47 pm »

(More on that "hang out and listen to story" later. Could use some questions to facilitate that tho)

Roger puts a hand behind his head. "Well... I don't know what to expect? Guess it turns out it's real? I really had no idea myself until, well, y'know..?"

"I feel kinda guilty taking this, but I guess I do need to fix the seats... Thank you. Um, if you ever need another ride in a hurry let me know, then you don't have to worry even if something happens again. And uh, you don't need to pay me extra or anything! Cuz you're just another customer, you know? Uh, so yeah."

Alright that was pretty smooth I think I just got a regular customer! ...Right?

Roger nods. "You know what, I probably might need another ride in a hurry. And I think it's safer if someone who already knows my situation is available. How about I give you my contact info, and I'll just call or text you if that happens?"

You hand him back your phone and quickly exchange details.

Contact added: Roger Williams

"Though," he says, "I realize you might have to miss out on other passengers if I call you for... emergencies... so, I must insist on compensating you extra. Sound like a deal?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2018, 07:13:55 pm »

"Are you asking me if it's okay if you give me more money, Mr. Williams?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2018, 11:12:42 pm »

(Still gonna have to wait, but I can get that one at least)

"Are you asking me if it's okay if you give me more money, Mr. Williams?"

"Well... yes."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52