Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 48361 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3
« Reply #601 on: August 14, 2018, 02:00:32 pm »

Yeah that one.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 14, 2018, 02:56:21 pm »

After selecting her ping, you head on over to Anita North's location, taking a couple minutes. It's a four-story condo building, looks relatively nice. Hmm, by the map, it looks like Anita's still in there.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 14, 2018, 03:02:24 pm »

While waiting, close our eyes and relax. You know, try to focus ourself. Think about how we're feeling. This is all pretty new, isn't it? You'd think that after the... strange things we've seen the past couple days, our whole worldview would be shaken. But honestly, I think a part of us has already accepted that this is what the world is really like. Maybe we already knew, on some level. It's less a shocking revelation about... everything, the world, it's more like we've just learned something new that fits in just fine.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 14, 2018, 03:07:31 pm »

While waiting, close our eyes and relax. You know, try to focus ourself. Think about how we're feeling. This is all pretty new, isn't it? You'd think that after the... strange things we've seen the past couple days, our whole worldview would be shaken. But honestly, I think a part of us has already accepted that this is what the world is really like. Maybe we already knew, on some level. It's less a shocking revelation about... everything, the world, it's more like we've just learned something new that fits in just fine.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 15, 2018, 10:23:54 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 15, 2018, 01:41:02 pm »

+1
+1
+1
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 16, 2018, 12:51:39 pm »

+1
+1
+1

Hmm. You have seen some pretty strange stuff in the past few days, stuff that you'd normally think impossible. You suppose you just might not have had time to properly process it, as busy as you've been, but honestly it's not as disturbing as you might've thought. You've always had your nose down, focused on the here and now, so it's not like you've staked a lot on your worldview. Or at least, as it pertains to werewolves, departed souls, and barbarians from another world. Though, on a here and now level, you've feared for your life at least twice in the past three days: any more of that and you might need a good, solid pillow-screaming session. Or your usual de-stress method, _____. Hmmm, should probably act on that earlier thought about getting a self-defense weapon. Maybe in a bit.

For a good few minutes, you lose yourself in thought, only realizing that Anita still hasn't come out when you get a ping from your app.
Quote from: passenger message - Anita North
Could you come up please? I need some help
2nd floor

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 16, 2018, 12:54:28 pm »

usual destress method: firing range

and go up to help the lady, obviously!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 16, 2018, 01:58:42 pm »

+1, we might actually buy a gun there this time
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 16, 2018, 02:05:56 pm »

+1

Shooting range might be expensive though
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 17, 2018, 04:58:55 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 18, 2018, 01:46:18 pm »

When you really want to unwind, you go see Steve Blue and borrow some airsoft. Since highschool you, him, and a couple other friends have gone shooting with his collection, and since you both moved out here, you've picked it up again on occasion.

Anyways... time to go help someone. You shut off the engine and get out, going up to the door. There's a buzz and a click, and you go in. Second floor, she said. Wait, which unit? You find the stairs and climb up. Hmm, the one on the right is hanging ajar. "Anita?"

"Yeah... in here." Her voice sounds a bit... yawny, for lack of a better word.

Pushing open the door, you see a large and pretty nice-looking living room. Beige furniture on a white carpet, on which a strewing of empty wine bottles leads to a woman lying spread-eagled. Frizzy, mid-length hair, darker skin, some light-weight casual clothes that look like they'd be outside your budget. She tilts her head up as you enter, though her eyes seem to be looking past you. "Hey...."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 18, 2018, 03:46:23 pm »

"Need a hand?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 18, 2018, 09:53:46 pm »

"Need a hand?"

"Mmm... no. I think I'm good now." She sits up, wincing, then climbs to her feet and rubs her eyes. "Or.. help me find the door?"
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52