Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1001161 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #3660 on: February 06, 2013, 02:10:11 pm »

I think I mainly like X because he games in exactly the same way that I game: screwing around pointlessly and rarely finishing any game. :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: February 06, 2013, 02:17:19 pm »

Wait is X the variable or an actual LPer?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: February 06, 2013, 02:19:54 pm »

Wait is X the variable or an actual LPer?
He is an LPer.

He became famous with his minecraft LP, and he was one of the first people to do it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aerie

• Bay Watcher
  • Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:15 pm »

Spoiler: M-M-M-M-MONSTER RAGE (click to show/hide)
Play my forum game, The Darkness Below!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: February 06, 2013, 02:25:08 pm »

When SeaNanners was playing Minecraft, I found it funny. Then he stopped and I wasn't interested in the games he was playing.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: February 06, 2013, 02:26:03 pm »

The only LPer I will ever approve of is our very own Solifuge. He is one of us, after all.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: February 06, 2013, 02:36:47 pm »

This implies MZ that you don't like people who aren't one of us, who are different :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: February 06, 2013, 02:38:09 pm »

This implies MZ that you don't like people who aren't one of us, who are different :P
Why, Kaijyuu, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's not like Bay12 is the only bastion of the world that I don't actively want to facepunch into submission or anything...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: February 06, 2013, 02:41:01 pm »

Of course not :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: February 06, 2013, 02:44:13 pm »

When SeaNanners was playing Minecraft, I found it funny. Then he stopped and I wasn't interested in the games he was playing.
I have an intense dislike for him, solely because he was one of the major factors which resulted in TTT servers being flooded with RDMing morons looking for lulz.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3670 on: February 06, 2013, 02:52:23 pm »

I have an intense dislike for him, solely because he was one of the major factors which resulted in TTT servers being flooded with RDMing morons looking for lulz.
TTT? RDMing?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: February 06, 2013, 02:57:39 pm »

TTT? RDMing?
Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's a gmod gametype similar to The Ship or the Mafia forum game, in that you have an informed minority trying to kill off the uninformed majority while the uninformed majority use reasoning and good detective work to discover who the informed minority are and kill them. So like Mafia, except that instead of a daily lynch you give everyone big guns and a healthy dose of paranoia.

RDMers are people who just randomly go around shooting everyone; Random Death-Matchers. Seananners released a lot of TTT videos of himself and his buddies doing just that, and fans being what they are...

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: February 06, 2013, 03:07:05 pm »

Showing to the entire people that you're a massive douche: What could possibly go wrong?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3673 on: February 06, 2013, 03:12:58 pm »

Showing to the entire people youtube that you're a massive douche: What could possibly go wrong? Profit
Alas, it is true :(

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: February 06, 2013, 03:14:43 pm »

Showing to the entire people that you're a massive douche: What could possibly go wrong?

That's why I don't like LPs. I tried watching a few of Minecraft... but, Jesus Christ, are there any Minecraft-related YT channels that aren't massive douchebags?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 510