Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11213 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome newcomers to Fiora Academy here you will learn to become great Wizards, and Witches ! We will guide you to greatness in your chosen paths once you complete your first year, but now I am getting ahead of myself just fill out those forms over there, and we will get to you soon.

Spoiler: Signup Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: World History (click to show/hide)

As you have most likely guessed this is going to be a RTD where you play young Wizards, and Witches in training you will control your characters for through the course of Four years having them learn many different things once these four years are up you will graduate the academy, and I will begin a new game where you play these graduated characters who get sent on missions by the Magic Counsel, so lets sign up, and have fun !

Spoiler: Bestiary (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:54:58 pm by adwarf »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Name: Raistlin

Description: To come later mind doesnt want to work right now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Name - Leonard Tempest
Gender - Male
Age - 10
Bio - Leonard was born to a middle-class family that had the occasional mage scattered throughout the family tree. When it was discovered young Leo had the ability to use magic as well, he was shipped off to Fiora Academy to learn the trade.
Description - An average-sized kid. He has short brown hair, styled in a series of soft spikes, and light green eyes. He prefers his clothing to be red and gold in color.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Name - Ochita
Gender - Male
Age - 9
Bio - Ochita is just an average child, and he has had an okay life so far. He is brought up by his only mother, after his father died when he was 3. A drunken fight. When he was found with the beginnings of magic, his mother sent him off to the academy, for him to learn his 'gift'.
Description - Ochita has the beginnings of an athletic frame, where running has left him with a slightly trimmer frame then most people. He has messy light brown hair, with streaks of darker brown here and there. His eyes are also brown, and he prefers Green and blue for his clothes.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Name - Gregory Icke Smith
Gender - Male
Age - 9
Bio - Raised by a group of extremely strong David Icke fans, Gregory has never exactly had a normal life.  The discovery of his ability to use magic was a shock, but he pledged to use it to root out reptilians wherever they hid.  To further his goal, he has been sent to Fiora Academy to learn how to actually use magic.
Description - Gregory is rather tall and thin for his age, with short brown hair and brown eyes.  He's not in the best physical shape, but he's not in bad shape either.  He never goes anywhere without his best tin-foil hat on.  His favorite clothing colours are blue, green, and black.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Name - Adrian Kaistran
Gender - Male
Age - 11
Bio - Adrian was born to a high-class family, but when it was found out he had magic, and was too 'common' to behave with it, he was sent to Fiora Academy, and essentially has been disowned.
Description - Short black spiky hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Tall for his age.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:10:27 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Name - Tarran Hallssmith
Gender - Male
Age - 11
Bio - Tarran is a kid from a troubled past. From his biological parents abusing him for his first 5 years to a witch cursing him (which had no effect, but it scared him) to his village being burned down, Tarran just generally dislikes life most of the time. He disrespects authority if he disagrees with it or if they try to enforce it too hard, and would rather not make friends with anyone unless they prove that they can understand his life. After his village was burned down, he was shipped here by his adoptive father (his wife died) for a "better life". He doesn't really crave power.
Description - Tall, thin, dark hair in a flat hairstyle, blue eyes, near perfect white skin. He prefers to wears dark blue, dark green, black, or pale clothes.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile

Name - Leanna Maer
Gender - Female
Age - 8
Bio - Leanna is from a fairly magical family. Each generation at least one person on each side of her family has been gifted. Due to this her talents were discovered at a very young age and she was enrolled as soon as her parents could get the money together.
Description - Short and slender, she wears square framed glasses and looks rather book-worm-ish. Straight black hair coming to just past her shoulders only helps to dispel that notion a little bit. Her favorite colors are purple, red, and green, and she can commonly be seen wearing these colors. Sometimes in jarring contrast with each other.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[The Next Day]
" Welcome to Fiora it will be your home for the next 4 years so get to know it well my kids. We will have someone take your luggage to your rooms now you must be hurrying along, or you might be late for your first class. Now go along its room 10 - C in the Main building. Today shown a new era for each of you, each will have their own separate adventures, but your fates are intertwined, and there is no undoing that. Now you have to get to class of Ms. Salamander will get angry, and he is definitely not someone to get on the wrong side of at the start of the year. Also one more thing before I go you are prohibited from using magic on another schoolmate if you are caught you will be thrown out, and beware the monsters. " said an old man as he walked away you luggage floating behind him.

Spoiler: Raistlin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leonard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gregory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adrian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

"Ms. Salamander?  He will get angry?  Wait...salamander...gender confusion...REPTILIANS.  I need a notebook to note these important facts in."

Go to room 10-C, keeping tinfoil hat on.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leonard shrugged and trotted off after Gregory. He didn't want to be late to class either! As he walked, he examined the kids with him. Leo certainly was curious about his group, but he wasn't sure which of them to talk to. After a moment he decided on... Adrian. "Hi," he said. "I'm Leo! What's your name?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Tarran said nothing, as he cared not of the people next to him. He just walked to class.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ochita just looks at the others, and starts to jog to class.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"My name is Adrian." He smiles slightly. "Nice to meet you." He follows everyone else to the classroom. "So. Just a few quick questions: What's your favourite color? Your Birthday? Sorry, I like to know a bit about the people I meet. You don't have to answer if you don't want..."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leo thought about the question for a moment as he waited for everyone else to pass through the door so he could get into the classroom too. "I dunno. Either red or yellow, kinda hard to say which," he said sheepishly. "And my birthday's on March 10th!" Or the equivalent. :3 "What about you?" he asked as he looked around for a good seat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8