Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11218 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

As Tarran finds a seat near the window and close enough to the teacher to hear him yet far enough to be out of his direct line of sight, he listens to the two other children happily talk. He glares a little, before sighing and sitting down, resting his head on his hand, trying to forget about his previous lost friends.

Tarran has a serious need for huggles. :<
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Wait in line, Tarran. :P I'm already going to try to usurp the leader position here so Leo-hugs for everyone. Except Raistlin, his spine might snap 'cause of his weak constitution. ^^ But he gets a thought-hug anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Raistlin ignores everyone else, and moves towards the class

(btw im basing him off raistlin majere from the dragonlance books so dont expect nice)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"Blue. January 19th" Look for somewhere preferably close to Leo to sit.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1 - Day 0 - Turn 1 ( Full )
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 01:20:39 pm »

"Ms. Salamander?  He will get angry?  Wait...salamander...gender confusion...REPTILIANS.  I need a notebook to note these important facts in."

Go to room 10-C, keeping tinfoil hat on.
[3] You make it to class, and manage to keep your tinfoil hat from being stolen by a crow.

Ochita just looks at the others, and starts to jog to class.
[1] You make it to class, but on the way you stepped on the Ladybug Queen, and they declared war on you.

Leo thought about the question for a moment as he waited for everyone else to pass through the door so he could get into the classroom too. "I dunno. Either red or yellow, kinda hard to say which," he said sheepishly. "And my birthday's on March 10th!" Or the equivalent. :3 "What about you?" he asked as he looked around for a good seat.

[2] You don't find a good seat as you get stuck in the back with just you, and Adrian.

As Tarran finds a seat near the window and close enough to the teacher to hear him yet far enough to be out of his direct line of sight, he listens to the two other children happily talk. He glares a little, before sighing and sitting down, resting his head on his hand, trying to forget about his previous lost friends.
[3] When you sit down you try to put your head in your hands, but some girl comes over, and hugs you.

"Blue. January 19th" Look for somewhere preferably close to Leo to sit.
[3] You find a seat next to Leo, but some girl falls into your lap.

Raistlin ignores everyone else, and moves towards the class

(btw im basing him off raistlin majere from the dragonlance books so dont expect nice)
[5] You run to class, and make it. YES ! You aren't late.

Quote from: Female Classmate 8
Sit down at a desk
[1] You trip, and end up hugging Tarran which makes for an akward situation.

Quote from: Male Classmate 9
Sit down at desk
[5] You sit down.

Quote from: Female Classmate 10
Sit down at desk
[3] You sit down, but hit your foot against the desk ( -1 to all rolls involving walking for the next two turns )

Quote from: Female Classmate 11
Sit down at desk
[1] You try to sit down, but end up falling out of your seat, and into Adrian's lap

Quote from: Male Classmate 12
Put thumbtack in teacher's chair
[3] You successfully put the thumbtack down put end up poking yourself ( -1 to actions involving your hand for two turns )

Spoiler: Raistlin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leonard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gregory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adrian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:41:02 pm by adwarf »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Tarran does not speak, only stare confused at the female who just recently hugged him awkwardly, and gently pushes her away.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leo sat at his desk and looked around. Gee, there's a lot of girls in this class, he thought, noticing one fall into Adrian's lap. Another one was hugging a boy a row in front of him, although he didn't seem too happy about it. I wonder what's wrong? Leonard wanted to ask! ...but class was about to start and the both of them would get into trouble from the teacher if they were talking when it did. That was no way to make friends with somebody.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ochita just looks around, and decides to take a seat that is kinda close to the front, and which also leaves him with space.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Raistlin happily ignores everyone else and just waits for the teacher
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Um...you missed my action.

"My name is Adrian." He smiles slightly. "Nice to meet you." He follows everyone else to the classroom. "So. Just a few quick questions: What's your favourite color? Your Birthday? Sorry, I like to know a bit about the people I meet. You don't have to answer if you don't want..."
"You want too much information from me.  You're with THEM, aren't you?"

Assuming Gregory is actually in the classroom, he waits for the teacher.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about that fixing now.

EDIT: Also Ochita you might want to check your status. For that to happen on your first turn must be horrible luck.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:44:12 pm by adwarf »

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Sorry about that fixing now.

EDIT: Also Ochita you might want to check your status. For that to happen on your first turn must be horrible luck.

Thanks.

The ladybugs are probably in league with the Babylonian Brotherhood (REPTILIANS!!!).  Thus, I cannot allow them to implant microchips in my body.  Dalton McGuinty, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, the Queen of England...they're all reptilians.  The New World Order must be stopped.

Some call me mad.  That's what they call everyone who knows the truth.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:00:46 pm by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"Are you okay?" Adrian smiles slightly at the girl who fell into his lap, and helps her stand up if she needs it.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

Posting to observe the madness.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posting to observe the madness.

I am planning some quite soon regarding an invasion, and some specific bugs that got angry earlier.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8