Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Tehom- God like RTD  (Read 26508 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tehom- God like RTD
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2019, 01:06:14 pm »

To Nix
Hello, what is your name? You’re not going to fight are you? The last time a god came here it was to fight
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:09:37 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2019, 03:06:12 pm »

Repeat creation of new chamber

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2019, 05:18:03 pm »

Nix barked that his name was Nix. He then proceeded to lick Fishra's face.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2019, 06:00:00 pm »

(Is that an rp action or your turn action?)
oh no, another god, I have to stop it from hurting me, I have no idea what the tongue will do when it touches me, it could burn me, freeze me, slice off scales, Perhaps freezing the water round it, thus encasing it in ice, will stop the attempt Nix, I have no idea why you trying to lick me, please don’t
Try to freeze the water around the tongue, encasing it in ice, to prevent it from touching me

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2019, 07:04:21 am »

"The power of friendship has finally prevailed!"
Now that that's fixed lets see if there's anything I could do to help deer men and the animals.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2019, 04:00:30 pm »

Turn 18
((Sorry on the low qualaty of some of those and no spellcheking, I was delaying this too much and just wanted to write something))
-------------------------------
Order the creature to descend as deep as possible, so they can't be harmed by the sun. Then go to examine this "sun", while listening to the voices inside my head.

"Okay, time to spill the beans. I don't know how many people I have inside my head, so I would advise to start telling me who are you. And no, I'm not going to let you take over me, so better start telling me your intentions!"

The darkness creatures obey's their new master's oreders, not before one of them explaning to him that they can't bet there for long, and that they can't heal themselves outside the darkness.

As the Serpent moves toward the light and plan to speak to the voices in his mind he hear the voice
I̪͍̺̝͎ẗ͇́͆͝'̵͙͈̤̰̮̪̅͑̌̋̊ͣs̴̅ ͖͕͚̘̘̫ͭͩ͞o̡ͅnͨ̑̌̅̏̈ͣ͏̤͖̣̗̦l͔͖̠̣̮͉̃̽͌ỷ̓ͮ͑͑̾́ ̦̤̻͕̩̥̀̏̑m̠̰̟̻ͤ̓͋͞ē̢̥̬͕͓ ̝͍̖h̛ͪ̇̾̈́e̹͖̱rͦ̓ͩ̀̆҉̪̭̠͔͖̱e̩͜ ̦̥̫̻̪͚n̏̔͗̉o̝̻̬̩̘͆w̳̱͓͇̼̪̤͑͌̋͌̚,ͯ̈́ ͙̹͉̙̰̳̊̈́̀m̡͓͛̏́ͦͬe͖͉͉͉ͣ̑͑ͬͯͥ ͖̝̜̼͋ͨa̛̬ṉ͕̩̊͗̑ͣ͊̾͟ḓ̦̣̲̳̯̦̋̇͞ ̰̟͍̞̱̘̇ͧ̃̀y͍ͮ̓ŏ̹̫͍̑̽ͭu̙̩̼͊͡ ̤̭ͩ̏̿̈̊̾o̙͍̖ͣ̌͐̉f̻̜̲̓́͋̿̇̓ͣ ̡͕͛̒ͮ̓͆ͪ͆c͚̝͛͒͌̾͋͟o͉̖ͧṷ͉͛̀͊ͧ̕r̟͉̬̺̔̊ͨ̿͒̾š̵̄́̈́́ͤe̵̠̠̯̪͔,͎̹͎̈́͡ ̶͉͇B͈̦̜̮̽̑̉͘a͏̗̘rͭͧ҉̤͉̬̘̳̮a̱̞͉̪ͧͨ̆́̈͒̚͡ͅͅt͚̦̰̞͍͎̿̎̀̒h̢̏̈́͒ͦ͂̋̊o̥̪̯̜͍ͯ͋s̵̲̟̬̘̞ͫ̀͐̂͊ͅ ̠͖ẇ̡ͧ̌a̘ͪ̒͜s̵̝̩͐ͮ ̡̞̪͉̥̜ͅͅe̗͉̹̖̿̍ͨͧ͂̃ǎ͍̭̮͔̫̈́̓͟s̼͕̮̤̏̉̑̓ͣͩy̸̙̠͔̝ ̵̗̮̳͚̞ṭ̝̩ͣͬ͐̌̐̒̚͜ọ̲̩͆ͯ͛͢ͅͅ ̬̭͍̺̜̟ͪ͒̍ͦͫr̨͙̺͓̺̪̺̈̅͋́͑̓̂e҉m̗̹͎̯̲̣̙̆̓ͦo̧̭̻͓̘͎̹̥v̠͍͍̮͚̆̽̿͐ͅe͔̮̳ͪ̔͗̍̽̃͞ ͖̺̬̥̻͐a͛͋̍͒̃f̵͖̆ẗ͕̠́ḙ̟̙̣̹̻̏ͦͨ̚r̳͎͎̻͙̈́͆̎͠ ̱̻̞̔͂̏ͦͮ̂̋t̋h̠̤̓̇ͯ͂̅ͫ̈e̳̖͖ͅͅ ͇͚̗̂͞ͅs̯͗͋h̻ͣͨ̿̇o̠̮͖ͭ̀͑̌̽̀͜c̡̝̘ͫ̄ͧͧ̆̐ͧk̯̺̞̼̘̤̍͌̈́̄ͧ̀ͪ́ ̠͚̳͝ô̪̪̺̯̙̟̔ͮ́f̥͖̣̳̭̉́̚ ̙̱̱̖̱̅̇͛̇dͧ͌ͮ͋e̷̤̿̉a̗̙̾̐ͦ̀ṭ̝͓̻̊̽́ͬh̫͑͊̎̿͒ͅ.̖̼̬̥̝̺̗ͯ̋͆̐̇ͨ̚͜
͓͙̣̩̪͉̘ͯ͞Ḁ̯̙̤͒ͦ̓̒ͭl̬̲̞͈͙͈̖l̴̼̘̼͙̞̦̪̅o͙̊̔̀w̗̹̟̙̗ͮ̇̇͌̈́̎̈ ̟̤̏ͪ͢m̶̰̺̥̦̈́͆̈́̒̄͛r̶̹̮͈͛̾̒ͪ ͙̇͊t͙͕̤̠͕̋͗̇o̩͠ ̰̝͚̝̭͖͐̔ͧ̚͘i̴̖͍͙̔n͌̄̈́ͬ̆ͫ̀͏ẗ͖͈͓̟͙̱̣̿r̬̝̺̰̠e̫͍̦̞̼ͫ̈̄̋͡d̝̝̪͙̺ͮͪ̔͞u̻̰̲̪̰̇ͫ͂͒̽ͣc̳̜ͫ̈ͅë̡͈́̃͆̇͌ ͖͚̮̬̥͕ͦ̔̄̄̇͗̾͠m̦̲̘̘̾͢y̝̪̣̽ͭ͡sͬ̆̇ͣ̋ͣ̀e͈̩̪͎͕̳͞l̗̤͎̳̏̑̏ͯ̎ͅf̣̥̳,̼͍̞̞̪͇ͩ̌ͨ͌̆͞ ͛́̐I̶͕̜̘̪̼ͩ̀̃̄̍ ͎̖͖̥͚̩͡ḁm̩̻̳̘̞̞ ̮̖̻ͅW̒ͤ͛t͇ͮ͑̃̈́̇̃̾́ͅṵ͈̱̯̳̙̄́ͤe̤͖̱͕͝f̭̔ͯ̓̿ͬ̅v̵̩̐̈́̇̑ͫk̠͖̫̝̦̔ͬ͗́͌,̱̦̗̯͙̈͠ ̝̙̭̑̐ͥ̋ͥ̄ͧ͜ķͮ̏e̫͈̓ͯȩ̥̞̥͖̘͙̈͗̇̈́͂ͤͭp̸̙ͯę̞̩̱̮̝̲͌̄r҉̝̥ ͗̅ͭ͆̀ͤ͌̀ő̵̯̽̾f̪͍̳̩̥̄ͥ̋͂ ͏t̺̼͎͓̯̙͖ͩ́̌͊͑͐h̤͉e̐ͤ ̧ṃ̻͕͔e̞̘͙̩̩̩ͮ̓̏ͪm̷̪͉̞̗̬̹̜̔̀̎ͧb̿͋҉̠̝̭̫͎̭r̨͙̖͔̪̝̠̾a̺̗̹͂ͅne̲̘͇̪̜̠̔s͈̥͙̠ͯͨ́̀.ͯ́ͥͤ͏̰̹̤̻̖

((Tell me if you prefer to make it more readable))

Trying to get to the sun Deikara feels resistance, berly noticeble in the start, but as he moves farther, the resistnce is bigger until at some point it takes a pushing with all his meight to just move forward, at that point Wtuefvk speaks again:
Ņ̟̖͇̩̑ͨͥ̇͆ͅo̷͖̓ ̹͊ͥͫ̑͐͐p̵̘̣̽ͦ̆͆̾̓o̷̬̥͚̎͐̅̿i̗̖͎̣ͦ͠n̾̚͏̥̥̜ẗ͙͖̺͊ͦ̔́̾,̴̹̟̍͋͑̽ͨ͂̚ ̀̾ͩ̄͒̐̓y̷̹ͪ̇̄̀͑̔̈o̖͎͍̩̙ͧ̾ͪ̀̽ͬ͠u̠̦̹̥̐ ̊ͭ̉̅͌̕c̛̻̜̀a͕͙͌̒̈͛͒ͩͪn̢̖̩̖͉͒͂ͤ̃͋̏̊'͉̫̾ͯͧṯ̺̼̰͚̠̿͑ͧ͐ͅp̲̯ͤ͢a͉̺̮͓̦ͩͥ̄́͆͡s̹̮ͬͮ̃͞s̙̱̳̰̮͙ͣͪ͋ͩ̌ ̠̹̗ͣ̊ͯ͐t̨́h̷̪̦̰̐̔̾̆ͪ̂͑a̶̱̹̔t̘̻̟͎̞̖̍ ̼͉̱̼̩͖̽ͧͤͬ̒̊̾́ṱ̤͉̝̳͍͓͡h̲̹̣̖͈͗͗͑͐̂̅̆͘ï̦͖̳̹̖ͫ̓́s̪ͤ̆̃̾̕ ͇̞̲̰͎̲̥w̳̮̎̈́̈́ͫ͐͂̚̕a̝̦̽ͧy͔,̯́̏ ́͆ͩͣ҉yo̡̥̼͚u̱ͬͬ ̨̬͍͚̃̄̓͐͒̚w̜͍̰̦̃̈́̔ͪ͗͡e͈̘̹ͬr̻͈̠͌e̛̼̝̻̺̣ͧ̑̈ñ̥̯̟̫͈̪̿̃̈̄ͅ'̠͚̭ͯt͚̯͕̮ ̖͎̠̦͓ͮ͗s̰̘̱͋̿ͥ͆̆̔̀̚u̟͙̓ͧp̨̫͎͍̜͍̞̀̓̊̂̅̉̾p͖̝̜̃ͬ̔͑̓ͫͣo̙̺̙͕͉ͭͮ͒̕s̺͕̼͆̆ͧ͒̎ͦe͇̳̐ͤͪ͑͠ ̞̣͖͙̙͕̀͒͊ͭ̀ͧt͛̓͐͑o̦͚̝̒ͣͯ̌̉͐͘ ̶̜̟̗̲̉̓̏ͣ̚g͕̗̬͖͓ͥe͑̃̒́͊͏̖̯̼̣̫ť̏ͣ ̩̭̥͍̱͙̃̾̏̍ḣ̈ͯͅe͕̼̫͚̎͗̂̐̂ͥr̥͈̣͚̜e͖̾ ̘͉͉ͮͅaͫͥ͒̂̋̒̐ẗ̢͍͇̻̺̜͖̱ͮ͛̈́̏ ̭̝̓a͙̹̣̬̝̟̍͒̅ḷ͙̙̫̺͉̥̃͒l̺͛͗ͣ̉̾ͤ ̱̏͜b̘̭͓͕̻̯ͯ͛̔͘uͬ͐ͭ̇ͨ̋̀t̨̪ͩ̉̾̂̾ ̩̫͈̝̽ͥͭt̵̥̻̝̑̋ḣ̀͑̄̍e̙̼̭̠ͧͥ ͈̙̬̭̺̘ͯͅm̛͉̮ͩͭͥ̅̈́ͥ̅o͕͚͕͍̓͛̍͐̑̒͛r̛̜̟̠̿ͧ̑e͔͚̜̹͔͆ͪ̆̂ͭͩͪ ̤͙̻̯̜̗̇̿ṗ͖̝͚͢h̖́͛̎ͨ͊͊i̦͚ͩ̄ͥͩͪ̚s̛̰̟̦̬̪͎̽͂͗͒̉i̖̥̜̜̪̓̀͆ͯ͒̒͡c̶̗̯̘̥̘͚͓̈̈́ͣ̎ͫ̿̅a̼̠̓ͫͣ̉l̫͈̞͔ͯ̔͗̉̈́̾̍ ͋͜ț̈́h͎̠͚͚̓̏̄ͤ̿͒̈i̓̏ͪ͏͓̙̣̝͙̬̺n̼͉̣͕ͬ̆̈́ǵ̙̝͖̱̙͌ͭ̔̓s̲̀ͅ ̳͎̒͑s̩̬̫̝̹̜̉͑͝e̬̱̣̤ͥ́̒̄͌ͮͅe̟̗̟̯͉ͪ͌̒̀̋m̨̜̽͆̂s̛̲̄̔́ ̩͉͔̯̲̱ͨ̓̂t̛̼͎̻̬̻̳͉ͤ͋o̙͚̠̝͚ͪ̑̊͒ ̖̬͈̓ͪ̔̽ͬ͆ͮ͜w͙̩̦͖͔̝͉̍̒͒o̢̱ͥ͒͋̆͛̿r̛̾́k̖͉̱̪̙͈̠ ͌̓́̽̽b̧ͧ̋ͧ̒̚e̞͓̘͓̹͈͈t̾̃͌̽̒̀͂͡t̩̘ͪ̄̿ͥͨė̢̱̼͚͈̠̲͗͛r̶.̭̟̤͕̭̇̽̾ͤ́̄͠
, Deikara feels unease from the attempt to move forward.

Repeat creation of new chamber

In another attempt to create his new followers, Sprinkled Chariot fly across the skies letting them spring forth from the holy waters in his wake, they take shape again, but this time something is diffrent, they seems faster to form, making more then last time although they were given the same time, they also seems much more prone to isolate themselves from the other, gathering around below their maker, and then he noticed it, below the pure white robes there are purpale and green scales, but then it's too late, the new chamber charges up from the water toward the one who made them, red in their eyes.

To Nix
Hello, what is your name? You’re not going to fight are you? The last time a god came here it was to fight
Nix barked that his name was Nix. He then proceeded to lick Fishra's face.
(Is that an rp action or your turn action?)
oh no, another god, I have to stop it from hurting me, I have no idea what the tongue will do when it touches me, it could burn me, freeze me, slice off scales, Perhaps freezing the water round it, thus encasing it in ice, will stop the attempt Nix, I have no idea why you trying to lick me, please don’t
Try to freeze the water around the tongue, encasing it in ice, to prevent it from touching me
(Fishra=3 VS Nix=4)

Fishra, still recovering from her last encounter with another god decide to try and stop this one early by freezing his tounge, but she missed it, putting a glob of ice into Nix'es mouth before he got to lick her, the licking was nice, a bit comforting from the troubles that struck the area in the soon past.

"The power of friendship has finally prevailed!"
Now that that's fixed lets see if there's anything I could do to help deer men and the animals.
After looking around the island Dr.Bob notice a few problems, the dear people don't have the skills to build large stractures efficently or well, the fact the trees still move sometimes doesn't help things, and they berly agree with each other on what to build or how, the animals are a bit boered, but that mainly from losing their "play" with the dear people.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2019, 05:06:35 pm »

Wait, you're not going to hurt me?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2019, 05:28:51 pm »

Nix shakes his head, proceeding to lick Fishra some more.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2019, 05:33:35 pm »

So, what do you think of the city? It used to be bigger, with more inhabitants, until a chariot attacked
Fishra tries to create more more of the fish, to replenish the dwindled population
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 06:00:05 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2019, 05:56:04 pm »

Nix barked, saying that it looked nice. Could use some more decoration.

Nix proceeded to fetch colorful rocks from seemingly nowhere, and placed them around the city.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2019, 02:13:53 am »

Bind them to my will

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2019, 04:43:44 am »

Teach the deer men how to build bigger buildings, then give the animals some bouncy balls that I happen to have.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2019, 01:02:40 pm »

Infuse Wtuefvk with many positive emotions to turn them into my ally. After that, ask what should I do with the sun

((If you could do a darker colour it would fine))
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2019, 08:03:11 pm »

((This seems cool from what I’ve been reading...what exactly is it?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2019, 08:29:24 pm »

((Players control gods and interact with the world))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13