Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3041 3042 [3043] 3044 3045 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3005062 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #45630 on: February 21, 2014, 09:46:04 pm »

Keith dips her slightly as he leans in close to her face.
"Bien sūr, mon amour."

"They try to integrate more dangerous magical individuals into society. Which before the revelation of magic was one of many low security bases in remote areas. I hear they let the first centaur into a city a while ago."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45631 on: February 21, 2014, 09:47:08 pm »

((Aww... but people just get bedridden or get temporary debuffs... at least a lance of thermonuclear flame impaling the building they're in (they'll be able to dodge or resist obviously) is quite spectacular... as would them spontaneously teleporting elsewhere... or having the experience be so unpleasant for both parties involved that they get temporarily traumatized and/or genophobic as a result :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45632 on: February 21, 2014, 09:47:48 pm »

"You see, Lunette, we don't live until we're killed. We die before then. And I am just an enchanted doll; when the enchantment ends, so does my life."

Lunette looks at N'thara, her brow furrowed a bit, "I could probably extend your enchantment."

"They try to integrate more dangerous magical individuals into society. Which before the revelation of magic was one of many low security bases in remote areas. I hear they let the first centaur into a city a while ago."

"Before the revelation of magic? You mean you didn't know it existed? What bases? They sound interesting. Can I visit them someday? They let a centaur into a city? Isn't that dangerous?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #45633 on: February 21, 2014, 09:49:32 pm »

((Aww... but people just get bedridden or get temporary debuffs... at least a lance of thermonuclear flame impaling the building they're in (they'll be able to dodge or resist obviously) is quite spectacular... as would them spontaneously teleporting elsewhere... or having the experience be so unpleasant for both parties involved that they get temporarily traumatized and/or genophobic as a result :P))
((I legit really don't want that to happen. Its kinda mean and petty to mess someone because they fucked.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45634 on: February 21, 2014, 09:49:44 pm »

"Well, I have only been online for 5 years so I have no idea what happened until then."
 "Me neither. Did that centaur kill anyone?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45635 on: February 21, 2014, 09:52:06 pm »

"I believe I already explained how magic only recently became public knowledge? Well, The bases where for IRIS employees and IRIS... guests to stay before then. The employees and guests got along a lot better than thought which has led to new and confusing breeds of magic beings which include dragonkin, and dhampirs. Of course you can visit them sweetie. And she was a very nice centaur and was ready to begin the integration."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45636 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:26 pm »

"What a shame, I wished that centaur at least murdered one person in cold blood... The lovely feeling of the blood of commoners on that centaur's hooves while loathing in the satisfying feeling of murder..."

"Stop, ADLIH."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45637 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:26 pm »

Sen appears! "No need. N'thara here will live pretty much forever. Here enchantment was done by me, so it will last as long as I will.

"So, uh, I have another job here in like 10 minutes, so if I could get paid and be on my way..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45638 on: February 21, 2014, 09:55:15 pm »

Sen appears! "No need. N'thara here will live pretty much forever. Here enchantment was done by me, so it will last as long as I will.

"Okay. That's good then."

"I believe I already explained how magic only recently became public knowledge? Well, The bases where for IRIS employees and IRIS... guests to stay before then. The employees and guests got along a lot better than thought which has led to new and confusing breeds of magic beings which include dragonkin, and dhampirs. Of course you can visit them sweetie. And she was a very nice centaur and was ready to begin the integration."

"Okay. I want to visit them before I go back home. They seem interesting." Lunette smiles a bit at Kyle, and then goes skipping away, back to her room.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45639 on: February 21, 2014, 09:56:02 pm »

Kyle points to the check he handed Samson.
He smiles happily at Lunette as she skips away.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45640 on: February 21, 2014, 09:56:15 pm »

((I legit really don't want that to happen. Its kinda mean and petty to mess someone because they fucked.))
((You do realize that was the entire point of the karma rolls, right? Anyway, I never said that the spear of heat had to hit them, only the building they were in.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #45641 on: February 21, 2014, 09:56:39 pm »

Keith dips her slightly as he leans in close to her face.
"Bien sūr, mon amour."

"Now, go and show me how much you care, my dear~"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45642 on: February 21, 2014, 09:57:33 pm »

N'thara looks extremely happy about both her lifespan and Captain Throws-people-around-for-no-reason's departure.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45643 on: February 21, 2014, 09:57:46 pm »

Keith nods and sweeps off her feet to go do romantic stuff.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45644 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:02 pm »

Samson sighs and walks away cursing himself again while Shade laughs harder.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 3041 3042 [3043] 3044 3045 ... 4748