Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]  (Read 2226 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 09:27:15 am »

Kyle thinks for a couple moments before shaking his head.
"No ma'am, the only relevant question I can think of is why they got a bunacha young folks ta do this. But evidently you don't know either."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 09:33:32 am »

For description's sake, the final occupant of the passenger compartment is snoozing quietly in his seat. He has pale skin and is built like a barrel, which is to say he's somewhat short and covered in a thick layer of fat and muscle. His nose has obviously been broken and improperly reset more than a couple of times and sports short brown hair and a wicked pair of sideburns. As the shuttle docks his eyes blink open and he stands up, stretching a bit before following everyone into the Valkyrie.

Once Colonel Drake is finished speaking, the man stands up straight and salutes her smartly. He replies loudly, "No ma'am!"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 09:44:55 am »

Clair, with her backpack slung over her shoulder, says "No Ma'am."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 10:06:32 am »

"Promotion? Does that come with a pay raise?"

I stated, half-jokingly.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 02:27:35 pm »

"The only questions I have deal with the specs of the suits we'll be using, Ma'am. Always good to know the limits of what you can do with them."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 03:47:12 pm »

The Colonel nods towards the first three of the WO's before she eyes the two with questions.

"Warrant Springfield, if I am correct? Your scores in the tactical area have been....surprising. So does your handling of Mobile Suits...but if I look at you all I can see is a slim teenager- so you better work on that if you want to spend the new money you are earning, this isn't a simulator, if your mech gets hit by an electric shock and your body can't handle it it doesn't matter how good you can pilot it. Regarding your actual question, that does indeed include a pay raise."

The green eyes of the black haired officer then wander to Kallan.

"Well, regarding the specs of your suits you best consult the Crew Chief, he'll be waiting over there." She again nods towards him. "That is all, dismissed."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 03:49:17 pm »

Kyle lets off a quick salute then goes to talk to the crew cheif.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 04:50:47 pm »

Kallan doesthe same, and finds the crew chief. "So, what do we have in the way of suits? I can't wait to get my hands on them, I have a few ideas for some modifications that might be useful."
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »

Clair tap a salute before sundering after the others.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 05:22:53 pm »

I nod back, but do not salute as the others had. I'm not wearing a hat, that would be improper protocol. Pay raise just for landing, that is great. I am not here for the money, but assume that at least one of my fellows are.

She seems to be making a great deal about our age. Although, if she made it all the way to Colonel, she would either have to had started her career about our age or have been incredibly skilled. I suppose the medals link us to the second conjecture, but it wouldn't be unfair to assume she joined herself in the late-teens early twenties.

In any case, I doubt that is the last we will see if her. Now, lets go see the crew chief. Lets see what I will be driving, I hope we can manage to get our squad outfitted in a balanced way...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 06:04:23 pm »

The Crew Chief, Chief Petty Officer Parker, turns away from his crew and to the pilots as they approach, he takes a good look at each and everyone of them before he scratches his fairly long beard. "Alright...so you five are the guys that ruin my good work requiring me to repair it again, huh? I'm gonna tell you one thing...if anyone of you damages their suit because they tried to pull some completely idiotic piece of maneuver that they couldn't handle then I will give you the materials and manuals to do it and I will have you work on your own suit for at least a fucking day before I'll help ya, understood? Good! Now let me introduce the stuff High Command got here for you, these are ESN Mobile Suits of the 8th generation, much faster then the 7th generation you guys might have seen in simulators and equipped with the finest weapons and utility that you can find in the ESN. I'll go through the equipment packages really quick, you can take a closer look at them by referencing to your database in the restroom."

The senior engineer then turns arround and points to each of the several giant packages of weapons and other stuff which stand behind him.

"All of them are equipped with basic sensors, striker armor and thruster systems of varying speeds. First up we got the brawler type which is equipped with an autocannon and a high densitiy titanium sword, these things cut through mecha armor like butter, I tell you. Second we got the regular soldier-type's which are equipped with twin-linkend beam guns capable of firing up to a range of 2.5 clicks. Both of these manage around 300 kp/ in atmospheric flight. Lastly we got the support chassis which is armed with a single heavy cannon and 20 shots for it, it can hit targets up to 4 kilometres away and blasts away body parts from mechs like nothing you've seen before. I need your choice on which of them you want in 4 hours, so you better hurry up. You might have also noticed that the mechs aren't spraypainted, command issued me with the order to leave the color up to the pilots...I have no idea why, but whatever. So you guys better decide on that aswell. Get back to me once you're done." And with these words he turns arround to his crew in order to continue to supervice the transport of all the materials.

HINT: Reference to the 3rd post in the OOC thread for further statistics.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that you have to decide on some kind of common color scheme- so everyone might have their man color as grey but different second colors and so on. Sorry.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:12:46 pm by Cynreth »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 06:10:37 pm »

Kyle shrugs and looks at his companions.
"Well, Ahm gonna be taking the support package since that's kinda mah jahb. Maybe something in grey?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2014, 06:16:23 pm »

Clair nods at Kyle "Make sense, no reason for the medic to get injure first.

Me on the other hand..."
the hilt of her blade glints in the light(brawler)"... do you think red would be tacky?" her hair of the same colour get brushed out of her eyeline by her free hand.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 06:19:05 pm »

Kyle shakes his head.
"Naw, I think it suits ya jus' fine. Maybe a shade the provides some contrast."
Kyle taps his chin thoughtfully.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 07:19:47 pm »

"Support package for me as well. Also Chief, how are the machine shop and engineering facilities here? There are some components and designs I have ticking in the back of my mind that I wanted to try, though they've only gotten as far as simmed prototypes."

Kallan thinks on it for a second. "Oh, and break out they grey and black paint for mine."
Pages: 1 [2] 3