Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 67

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning  (Read 34927 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning
« Reply #675 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:22 pm »

Kira walks to Kago's group
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:47 pm »

dammit he did my 'checking out his butt' gag before i could
*commits harakiri*

((And it wasn't in strikethroughs!))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #677 on: February 26, 2016, 06:45:18 pm »

((Is Zach a good character? Am I good at Roleplaying him?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 26, 2016, 06:53:19 pm »

((Is Zach a good character? Am I good at Roleplaying him?))
((Zach is a fine character, and you are rp'ing him very well))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #679 on: February 26, 2016, 06:56:30 pm »

((Yay! A note for everyone (That can be confirmed by everyone) is that I'm not afraid to put my characters in awkward or undesirable circumstances to promote RP))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 26, 2016, 07:02:11 pm »

No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 26, 2016, 07:13:13 pm »

Gerald ratchets down the volume a lot.
"That she is.  And cute.  Er, you're kind of blocking my camera by the way?"
The volume being turned down, however, does nothing to obscure the fact that he just double-taked at what he just said and is now blushing.

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #682 on: February 26, 2016, 07:15:10 pm »

Zach stumbles over his own feet but saves himself from completely falling over. He is now out of Gerald's camera. He whispers back into the microphone, "You seem a lot better than me at this."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 26, 2016, 07:21:31 pm »

"Ironic, that.  I don't get out at all.  I guess freeform is good practice for actual social interaction.  Save for awkward moments when you accidentally let slip a compliment that you weren't intending to say, which don't happen as often in text...

...Why are you here?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #684 on: February 26, 2016, 07:28:00 pm »

"It’s one of life’s great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don’t know, man, but it keeps me up at night."
Zach grins and taps his glasses, "By my next birthday I won't be able to see at all. Rapid eye deterioration."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 26, 2016, 07:32:34 pm »

"Oof, that's not good at all."
Sigtext

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #686 on: February 26, 2016, 07:34:37 pm »

"That's why I'm doing as much seeing as I can before I am unable to."

((Really? No-ones going to berate me for inserting a red vs blue reference in?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 26, 2016, 07:36:08 pm »

((Berate?  Why on Earth would we do that?))

"Yeah."
Sigtext

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #688 on: February 27, 2016, 12:37:39 am »

"Uh-huh. Use it before you lose it."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 27, 2016, 01:24:56 am »

Kira walks to Kago's group
"Oh hi Kira, they're finally going to let us in I think. Oh this is Zach, he likes to read and I think you met Gerald and Tsuneo*whispers so only Zach can hear* don't stress too much I get nervous too, try imagining you're talking to your mom. Kira's mute so that makes it a bit easier, but hang in there if you can do it I can do it". Kago smiles encouragingly at Zach.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 67