Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 519179 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1560 on: May 14, 2017, 09:35:06 am »

Thanks for fixing the forumechs, Pikachu.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: May 16, 2017, 09:28:30 am »

Thanks for fixing the forumechs, Pikachu.
I'm not sure the forumechs work, but now we have mechadogs, and I think we can get railguns.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 16, 2017, 08:07:22 pm »

I had a lot of work to do and didn't get much done, sorry. I did attempt to play the fort, but it was for like 1 month and most of the time that I did spend playing it was just me doodling around and not getting much done.

Someday, I will be able to take an actual turn in this fort and not have real life pop up at the last second.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: May 16, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »

I'll start soon then, probably within the next day or two.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: May 17, 2017, 05:29:22 am »

I'll start soon then, probably within the next day or two.

Be sure to add the fixes that have been posted here.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Alias1

• Bay Watcher
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: May 17, 2017, 06:18:46 pm »

I noticed that little to few have managed to take their turns after my turn. Is the save game okay? I can post another link via puush if that one isn't working properly.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: May 17, 2017, 08:07:04 pm »

IronTomato said he downloaded the file fine, it's just the usual issues with schedules and such.
My mods and forum games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: May 17, 2017, 08:09:02 pm »

It's like what happened with Sprin's turn. Except more radio silence.
In related news: anyone got some idea for Teh Lolmod to share, so that we can discuss it like we did the Forumechs? Probably should have asked that earlier.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: May 17, 2017, 09:51:30 pm »

This does not seem to crash. I am not sure if I got forumechs in. To try to get one in, use the reaction "Make a forumech" at the soap maker AND lab. If it actually works, it should probably given reagents, but for now it is free. I changed regular dogs into 'mechdogs'. I think I succesfully added in railguns, but I am not sure, as we did not have enough resources to make one. To make a railgun, or railgun slugs, use said reactions at the soap maker AND lab. Just replace the current raws with these. http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12895
While testing this, I saw an undead Hillary Clinton hand.
Also while testing this, I noticed that someone else re-added a refuse stockpile right next to the main gate to the outside. DOES NOBODY IN NECROTHREAT LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES? I REMOVED THAT REFUSE PILE IN MY TURN SO NECROTHREADERS WOULD HAVE LESS ACESS TO CORPSES, BUT NOOO, WE HAVE TO CONVENIENTLY PUT THE CORPSES RIGHT NEXT TO THE ARMOK-DAMNED NECROTHREADER!

I've got the save. I downloaded that file, but the fixes don't seem to be in those raws. Are you sure you uploaded the right file? This link goes to a full save.

In related news: anyone got some idea for Teh Lolmod to share, so that we can discuss it like we did the Forumechs? Probably should have asked that earlier.

I'd like to offer this creature pack I made for consideration. It's got the rest of the Jurassic Park dinosaurs to go with the Indominus, among other things. I included the Indominus I made for this in that as well, I hope nobody minds. The various categories are all capable of being used separately, so we could take certain creatures and leave others if we want.
My mods and forum games.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: May 18, 2017, 01:19:47 am »

I'd like to offer this creature pack I made for consideration. It's got the rest of the Jurassic Park dinosaurs to go with the Indominus, among other things. I included the Indominus I made for this in that as well, I hope nobody minds. The various categories are all capable of being used separately, so we could take certain creatures and leave others if we want.
That is amazing holy shit.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: May 18, 2017, 08:12:13 am »

That is amazing holy shit.

Would it be possible for them to be somehow modified so they become dinosaurs that can shoot as well? I think that'd be in the spirit of the mod.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: May 18, 2017, 08:46:21 am »

Giving 'em the webber tag may be the easiest way to do that.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: May 18, 2017, 09:51:32 am »

Would it be possible for them to be somehow modified so they become dinosaurs that can shoot as well? I think that'd be in the spirit of the mod.

Sure, shooting dinosaurs can be made fairly easily. The dilophosaurs in particular already have a ranged attack. What would you want them to shoot, though? I could make them launch projectiles, breathe fire, or shoot webs. Some could even carry guns or other weapons, if given a sort of civilization like animal-men. I think it's best if I make only certain ones able to shoot and the rest are normal.
My mods and forum games.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: May 18, 2017, 10:06:29 am »

Sure, shooting dinosaurs can be made fairly easily. The dilophosaurs in particular already have a ranged attack. What would you want them to shoot, though? I could make them launch projectiles, breathe fire, or shoot webs. Some could even carry guns or other weapons, if given a sort of civilization like animal-men. I think it's best if I make only certain ones able to shoot and the rest are normal.

Lazers, obviously :P

Is think adding an armored lazer shooting caste that is rarer to all the species is te best idea. Not every single dino should be that dangerous.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: May 18, 2017, 10:25:19 am »

I was just reminded of that WW2 themed game where the allies and axis now fought using dinos that could shoot guns. That's where I got the idea from. You can make them do whatever you wish, it's just an idea.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 202