Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560933 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7037 laghs and counting
« Reply #7395 on: April 20, 2017, 12:03:43 pm »

I think I've discovered the redneck answer to saggy pants. Put on a pair of trashed jeans with totally blown out knees this afternoon after work, accidentally stuck my legs through the knee holes. In effect, they're cutoff jean shorts with denim leg-capes, sort of like those skirts that are short in front and long in the back, except pants. Nice and cool for the summer (with added fanning), and in cooler weather you can just wear them normally.

I mean if you did this shit up a bit more stylishly you could probably sell them pretty well. Do them in black with unnecessary straps and metal studs and whatever group of teenagers is into that look now would gobble them up.

It looks absolutely ridiculous but actually feels nice and comfy.
I want to draw this to figure out how to make it work without looking dumb.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7037 laghs and counting
« Reply #7396 on: April 20, 2017, 12:20:55 pm »

Attach buttons to the ends of the leggings and the back pockets. That way you fold them back up on themselves so they look only marginally dumb :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7630 laugfs and counting
« Reply #7397 on: April 20, 2017, 05:16:12 pm »

Naah, that's too fashionable. Is there any way we can get them to blow in the wind like a bad-ass trenchcoat for your calfs?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7398 on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:08 pm »

In light of the Saint's Row 2 giveaway at gog.com, I've thought of some really weird crossover of the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening (where Tiki meets Lucina) and the scene where The Boss rescues Johhny Gat (at the opening).

I haven't seen the Awakening scene, but I do know Tiki initially mistakes Lucina for Marth.

The line "You look different. Did you do something with your hair?" seems rather relevant here.

Another instance where the line is appropriate appears in Fire Emblem: Fates.

IIRC there's an optional battle where the Fates team meets the Awakening team. If the player brings Caeldori and has her talk to Chrom, Chrom will briefly mistake Caeldori for Cordelia, even if Caeldori's hair color is different than Cordelia's.

"Cordelia? You look different - did you do something with your hair?"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7399 on: April 21, 2017, 04:37:32 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7400 on: April 21, 2017, 02:23:11 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7401 on: April 22, 2017, 12:42:20 pm »

This article about a fight on an airline, has a typo in the description, about someone being "challenged to a flight".
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:45:07 pm by Reelya »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7403 on: April 24, 2017, 04:02:23 pm »

I don't know who came up with this idea.

...But they deserve an award.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7404 on: April 25, 2017, 10:57:07 am »

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7405 on: April 25, 2017, 11:05:35 am »

Nordstrom is selling $425 jeans with a fake mud coating that "shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty."

The human condition is fucking baffling and nothing people do will ever make sense to me.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7406 on: April 25, 2017, 11:36:12 am »

Am I triggered?  Is that what I'm feeling?  Nngh.

Friends and I were discussing Wishbone:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7407 on: April 25, 2017, 02:56:36 pm »

Nordstrom is selling $425 jeans with a fake mud coating that "shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty."

The human condition is fucking baffling and nothing people do will ever make sense to me.
The mud isn't the weirdest point there, its that people would actually spend $425 on one pair of jeans.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7408 on: April 25, 2017, 04:52:43 pm »

Am I triggered?  Is that what I'm feeling?  Nngh.

Friends and I were discussing Wishbone:

I actually remember that episode. Shame that dog is long dead.

The mud isn't the weirdest point there, its that people would actually spend $425 on one pair of jeans.

Come to where I work, you can get jeans with a real mud coating for <$20, often <$10.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7409 on: April 25, 2017, 11:18:40 pm »

What rich people want, more than anything else in the world, is something no one else has.  In this case I guess its eternally muddy jeans?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 879