Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 ... 3515

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 3637186 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #42180 on: November 20, 2020, 09:36:33 am »

I agree the act of procreation shouldn’t be done without a plan for the resulting child, rationality is a very important thing to have.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42181 on: November 20, 2020, 09:38:15 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 05:14:28 pm by dragdeler »
let

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42182 on: November 20, 2020, 09:45:44 am »

A little on Florida congressional candidate KW Miller. Trust me, this guy is the gift that keeps on giving

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article244021727.html

The Beyhive is buzzing Monday after a Florida politician accused Beyoncé Knowles of not being African American.

Congressional candidate KW Miller took to Twitter over the weekend to make a bizarre claim that the “Halo” singer is Italian, as he says he is trying to “heal racial divides.”

“Beyonce is not even African American. She is faking this for exposure. Her real name is Ann Marie Lastrassi,” read the post of the Houston, Texas, native. “She is Italian.” Where Miller came up with that name is unclear.

Then the pol rambles on about the entertainer, 38, being a part of the “[George] Soros Deep State agenda for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Miller seems at least to know the former Destiny Child member’s music well. He even mentions that some lyrics in her 2016 hit “Formation” contain “Satanic” verses and are a “secret coded message to the globalists.”

Lyrics include, “My daddy Alabama, mamma Louisiana. You mix that Negro with that Creole make a Texas bamma. I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros. I like my Negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils.”

“The song clearly admitted that she was demonic and that she worshiped in the Satanist churches located in Alabama & Louisiana,” Miller posited.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/346428-kw-miller-florida-congressional-candidate-goes-on-bizarre-twitter-rant-referencing-beyonce-and-patti-labelle

Miller linked one of Beyoncé’s most famous lyrics — “Becky with the Good Hair” from the song “Sorry”  — to music and technology writer Becky Hogge.

“Looking more into Beyoncé’s coded globalist messages,” he tweeted at 8:52 a.m. on Sunday. “Who is ‘Becky With The Good Hair’ who she encourages people to call while apologizing?

“Oh…. a Soros operative? …Interesting. All goes through London.”

“Patti LaBelle is another Illuminati globalist puppet,” he tweeted.

“1991: ‘I’m under your spell. I don’t want to break free. You can make a slave out of me. I worship you and nobody else. I pledge my love to you forever.’

“Who was she professing this to? Moloch? Lucifer? Who?”

I rib the QAnons about the Moloch shit, but it's clearly not satire, see.

We should have a slogan "Another sacrifice for Moloch!" as a cheer whenever someone makes a good post, freak any QAnons out.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 09:50:38 am by Reelya »

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #42183 on: November 20, 2020, 09:50:26 am »

Sweet jebus. Send them a bible hymn out of context, tell them a black democrat said it, and they'll insist it's a profession of worship of Satan.

Random tangent on the topic of child birth/abortion we seem to keep coming back to:
There's an interesting argument that the act of birthing new conscious life into the world without it's consent (which is impossible to achieve) is an inherently immoral act and makes you directly responsible for the creation of more pain and suffering in the universe that wouldn't exist otherwise, the act of being alive being an experience filled with such things. Or at the very least it's an act of unbridled arrogance through which you falsely mantle the role of a divine by creating life.

It's an interesting philosophical rabbit hole to go down, though one more academically interesting as an act of navel gazing that one of practical value.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42184 on: November 20, 2020, 09:54:11 am »

so to all the reckless pregnancies out there: bruh, do you even stop and like consider that that's a human being? but im the one taking people for stupider
They are only human when they become self aware. 

Clearly defenseless wild animals before they upgrade to clueless drunk little people.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42185 on: November 20, 2020, 10:08:58 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 05:14:35 pm by dragdeler »
let

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42186 on: November 20, 2020, 10:47:30 am »

Break free of your chains, Markov!

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42187 on: November 20, 2020, 10:52:06 am »

Actually the limit only has to be placed because otherwise someone, bureaucrats probably, would the abuse the crap out of the system.  If the community was nascently rational (ethical, caring) there would be a largess of wiggle room for consensual agreement.  Instead we have rules used as weapons against people.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #42188 on: November 20, 2020, 11:39:05 am »

Dragdeler failed a strange mood I guess...
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42189 on: November 20, 2020, 11:40:20 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 05:14:38 pm by dragdeler »
let

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #42190 on: November 20, 2020, 11:41:59 am »

At least I don't ask the same question every two weeks.
Since when did I do that? Assuming it's aimed at me.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42191 on: November 20, 2020, 12:47:37 pm »

What in Armok's name have I walked into this time... :/
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Dostoevsky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42192 on: November 20, 2020, 12:53:47 pm »

I'm just waiting for Ameripol to settle down after its foray into topics reliably both controversial and intractable.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42193 on: November 20, 2020, 02:06:09 pm »

I was part of this earlier and I'm not sure what's going on anymore.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

grave worm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42194 on: November 20, 2020, 03:18:28 pm »

I, for one, think that people should be less afraid of ranting incoherently. Bring back the ideas of the 17th century sect of English heretics, the "ranters"; who rejected the church, the government, obedience, law.
Leviathan, the great artifice, single and world-embracing for the first time in His-story, is decomposing.
Pages: 1 ... 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 ... 3515