_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5760093 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18810 on: September 30, 2013, 01:18:36 pm »

Well, that seems troublesome.

Move to an area with a good vantage point AWAY from the flare. Keep an eye and my intuition out for any hostiles. If I see any, heat a 1-foot sphere in their upper body to sufficient temperature to scorch it to ash. If they get into melee range while I'm doing this, do my best to disable them with sexy knife before running away like a pansy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18811 on: September 30, 2013, 01:38:16 pm »

One of the windows a few stories up from the gangway breaks open a little bit. A moment later a signal flare, burning blindingly red and leaving a trail of smoke behind it, arcs out of the hole and over the gangway.
((Kinda hard to grab it, unless you can fly or use amps.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18812 on: September 30, 2013, 01:38:33 pm »

Shit...... Steve, what would they be using flares for? Call-down of something?

Ask Steve, Order two drones to watch away from the window that fired the flare for movement.

Pull back to the now downed Stacy. Do a quick medical check, then help him to the infirmary, by hover trolley if necessary.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18813 on: September 30, 2013, 01:39:14 pm »

Charles remotely operates his turret, firing at any sods that it has an acceptable chance of hitting.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:31:23 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18814 on: September 30, 2013, 01:42:25 pm »

Pull back to the now downed Stacy. Do a quick medical check, then help him to the infirmary, by hover trolley if necessary.
((Stacy is already at the infirmary. I recommend reading the entire post, even when piecewise accidentally duplicates half the post. Some non-duplicate actions were near the end.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #18815 on: September 30, 2013, 01:43:09 pm »

((Wasn't Grate chatting with the AM? He shouldn't be nearby then.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18816 on: September 30, 2013, 02:58:43 pm »

One of the windows a few stories up from the gangway breaks open a little bit. A moment later a signal flare, burning blindingly red and leaving a trail of smoke behind it, arcs out of the hole and over the gangway.
((Kinda hard to grab it, unless you can fly or use amps.))
((Wait, I thought it had broken a window on the Sword...you know, this makes more sense. Editing action after this post.))

((Wasn't Grate chatting with the AM? He shouldn't be nearby then.))
((I did add a conditional.))
Assuming Grate is nearby:
Grab the flare and throw it back out the window.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18817 on: September 30, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »

"HOSTILES INBOUND! ALL UNITS PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDERS!"

Make a mad dash through voidspace to the first defensive wall(closest to the building), and check out the door. Hold fire until I have a clear shot at a sod.

((Yeah, I meant to use the mission fund to buy the claymores. Sorry I didn't make that clear.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18818 on: September 30, 2013, 04:10:29 pm »

I am extremely torn between changing the title of the thread to "Alcohol squared" or "Homeopathic Doses of Violence."
((Even though you already changed the title, I'm going to point out that many homeopathics, especially the earlier ones, prescribed very small doses, sometimes so small that you could count the molecules in a dose, if there were any. So, homeopathic doses of violence would be less like what the HMRC does and more like shooting a pillow out of a cannon in the general direction of someone several hundred thousand away.))
((Just as the dosage determines the poison, so does the nature of the recipient determine the homeopathic dose. A massive, broken governing system is going to take quite a bit of violence to fix.))

Anton spots the flare as it sails over the gangway, and dives for cover.

"Incoming!"

Seek shelter in the closest pillbox. (Pillcrate? Pillcontainer?) If no barrage of kinetic, explosive, coherent-light, or other kind of death ensues, peek out to examine the main entryway and the outer walls/windows for any enemy movements. Red Hand on safety, Gauss Rifle ready.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18819 on: September 30, 2013, 04:57:42 pm »

5 of 7 tokens gathered. You're almost a catgirl. Do me a favor though. Write out a nice bulleted list of what you want for your new kawii form.
List Here!
Spoiler: Kitty stuff (click to show/hide)
EDIT:
If the doc wants to add or change things, I'm fully willing to consider them, but I want the option to say no on a per-item basis.
((and if anyone has suggestions for things for me to add to the list OOC, I'm willing to listen to them too. for example Paris's purring suggestion.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:37:08 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18820 on: September 30, 2013, 05:17:01 pm »

"YO', BITCH."

Run into cover, then fire off the Microwave Field Manipulator into the window where the flare came from, if possible.

((Technically you're only not allowed to reference minorities and such with offensive terms. It'd make rapping really hard to do it nonslurringly, but it could be done.))
((Pff, I've heard good raps which don't make use of vulgar or swear words against any minority and they're darn well performed! Only thing is that the general public (Or so I perceive from my years indulged in musical observation) leans more on...those kinds of rap. >_>))

((Is it even possible to make a 'real' rap song without any kind of profanity or explicitness?

"Hey Mr. Rapper guy, here at the production company, we love your album, but when you talk about your early life that involves your parent's divorce, violent death of a close friend and your frequent arrests by the police when the only way to make sure your family got heating through the winter was through dealing narcotics, we'd really appreciate it if you told those stories without any profanity. You know, keep it clean!"

....Yeah. Enope.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:23:09 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18821 on: September 30, 2013, 05:30:20 pm »

Determine if I can see the flare or not. If not, continue chilling in Box City. If the flare is near Box City, flip out and take cover, clutching my monoatomic razor.

"Uhhh, that's bad right?"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18822 on: September 30, 2013, 06:11:25 pm »

keep waiting
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18823 on: September 30, 2013, 06:12:31 pm »

((I like how everyone is just assuming that flare came from the sods, and not our guys. For all we know that could be one team telling another "everythings fine" I mean yeah its kinda unlikely, but its hilarious that a FLARE has caused widespread panic.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18824 on: September 30, 2013, 06:24:28 pm »

((I like how everyone is just assuming that flare came from the sods, and not our guys. For all we know that could be one team telling another "everythings fine" I mean yeah its kinda unlikely, but its hilarious that a FLARE has caused widespread panic.))
((It could be a civilian calling for help or trying to play hero. They're bound to be building flares somewhere around here. One of the workers could have used one of the flares he was building.

Of course, if you survive in the HMRC  long enough, you learn the simple truth that if it moves it's probably trying to kill you and if it doesn't move it's probably trying to lull you into a false sense of security before trying to kill you. The AM said it best but I can't find the quote right now.))
-catwoman transformation-
((Some of those things will need brain alterations. Lets hope the Doctor doesn't take any liberties. Just in case, make sure none of your teammates carry balls of string.
Lyra is leaving herself at the hands of the Doctor. That's strange for a woman who doesn't trust easily. Except if she's accepted her fate and is like "Might as well try."
Looks like one could improve on the feline design a bit. Let's hope the Doctor doesn't decide to test those improvements on you.
You forgot the ability to purr.
I guess that modified MK1 could be called a catsuit. It will probably make you look like an alien.))
-clean rap-
(("Excuse me! Sir? Dear coloured individual
I require your attention, please, give me a visual.
My warning for your impending doom these words
they constitute,
Because I'm using my firearm on you,
you prostitute."

Seriously though, you can pull off clean rap. Rap is essentially poetry. It can be anything.
What you can't pull off without looking ridiculous is clean gangsta rap.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 06:36:14 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 ... 2101