yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 254199 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Class Start
« Reply #690 on: November 01, 2014, 07:01:11 pm »

"You? Alright, I guess...why'd you put sheep skulls on your scythe?" Amber asks as she walks out towards the battle floor.

Or whatever it was called. Every place called it something different...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 01, 2014, 07:27:22 pm »

Indigo walks with her.
"There's just one skull. And it's a goat skull. The rest are different goat parts. And the reason I used it is because goats are the most plentiful thing to use where I come from.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 01, 2014, 07:46:38 pm »

Braith, with his headphones on, begins to wander around.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 01, 2014, 08:23:27 pm »

((Is Braith taking any pass-tests. ))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 01, 2014, 09:26:59 pm »

"Okay but it's not like it does anything, besides look weird. No offense. My weapon isn't what you'd call 'typical' either."

She grins, pulling out the metal hoop-disc again. This time, she flicks it to one side, and it uncoils into a whip, nearly thirty feet long. Blades line the edges of the whip, and it snakes through the air as if it were alive.

"Now then. Let's get this party started, huh?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 01, 2014, 09:30:24 pm »

Indigo nods and goes to his section of the platform.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 01, 2014, 10:35:15 pm »

The platform rises in response.  It seems that the battle is on.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 01, 2014, 10:38:56 pm »

Indigo plants his scyth on the platform and gets into a protective stance. If His oponent attacks from range Indigo attempts to get it caught on his scythe and pull her towards him. If she tries to attack him in Melee and attempts to use his reach advantage to keep her back or open her to counters.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 02, 2014, 07:22:16 am »

"Thank you sir."

After this, Justine simply headed to her first class. She had already lost too much time.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 02, 2014, 10:14:26 am »

Amber looks around the room, seeing what resources there are at her disposal, before turning her attention back to Indigo.

Her fighting style didn't lend itself to rapid follow-up attacks; she could hit hard, and quickly, but the recovery was atrocious compared to smaller weapons. This was easily offset by the greater range she could figh at, which she decided to use here to full effect. Closing just enough to be able to fight at peak efficiency, she began testing Indigo's defenses. Due to the nature of her weapon, the strikes were easy to see coming. Also due to the nature of her weapon, they never actually hit where you thought they were; every attack was a feint and a blow at the same time. And she could attack from any direction, thanks to the flexibility and length of her weapon. The weight of it and leverage 30 feet of whip gave one meant the tip could strike incredibly hard, as well.

All of which, Indigo would find out as she struck at him, sharp snaps that burst into him and pulled out just as quickly to prevent a counter, from the right, the left, above, and even behind, lashing around to come up from below.

At the moment? Amber was toying with him...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 02, 2014, 10:36:23 am »

Maeve doesn't comment. Instead, she merely braces herself for his counterattack.
((*whistles*))

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 03, 2014, 05:03:17 pm »

Maeve doesn't comment. Instead, she merely braces herself for his counterattack.
((*whistles*))
((jklahsdjkfhaskjdhkjasdf SORRY LIFE AND SHIT GOD IM A FUCKIGN SJKDLHAJ))

Lloyd cracks his neck to the side as he sighs, "God I hope I can keep this up..."

He clicks both the safeties of his sickles completely off, turning on the hair-trigger function and he throws them both in the air and floats them there with his semblance which he channels with his left hand. He pulls out his last sickle with his right and twitches his trigger finger on his left hand, pushing wind onto the triggers of the two floating sickles. The weapons fired, although inaccurately, at Maeve as he also began firing with his right handed weapon.

"Maybe this can wear down her defense a bit and show me an opening..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 03, 2014, 05:16:27 pm »

Maeve sees the incoming fire and sighs sensually, before pulling up a paper-thin, wavy barrier with her left hand and swats it across to keep the bullets away from her.

Her right is undefended, but there is a chance Maeve has a glyph to toss at him. Will he take the risk?

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2014, 05:36:12 pm »

Lloyd sees the opening and acts quickly, maybe if he doesn't take time to think if its safe or not she won't notice yet either. He snatches a sickle out of the air and begins moving to her side, the extra sickle clanging to the ground as he stops using his semblance. He's feeling fatigued already from using it heavily so he hopes that he can end this quickly or at least lose with enough grace to skip the class.

He charges forward, throwing one sickle to the her guarded left side to keep its defenses up and feints a throw to the right while instead sidestepping in that direction and using the concave portion of the sickle in an attempt hook around whatever block she tries to put up and still get a hit.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 03, 2014, 05:40:32 pm »

Maeve notices his leap too late and in her attempt to block him throws up a lightning glyph from her Semblance.

The sickle hits her dead on, though, and she's staggered.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 300