yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 253497 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2985 on: June 22, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »

Chryssa looks for a piano somewhere inside the school.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:02 pm »

"So.. what?" he asks the twins.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: June 22, 2015, 11:55:31 pm »

Just kidding, Chryssa goes with everyone else that is in trouble.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: June 22, 2015, 11:57:22 pm »

Jet goes to her office to wait and maybe take a little nap.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: June 23, 2015, 01:50:55 am »

Carran, naturally, goes to Fae's office/lobby/whatever. Somehow. Not like he wasn't expecting this, anyway...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: June 23, 2015, 04:34:26 pm »

"So.. what?" he asks the twins.
"We're in trouble." Dime sighs, as she, her sister and Raven all meander in the general vicinity of the Headmistresses office.

((Maeve should probably also be here, but unlike the others, she is not required.))
A woman wearing artificial Grimm fur and a fake Ursa skull is waiting in Professor Fae's office as the other teaches arrive.  Fae slumps in her seat apparently incredibly stressed out while Mesh sits with a scowl. "Aztec, Jet, Jet Aztec.  You two are are our newest acquisitions and I welcome you both.  Jet, since you were the one who actually went into the glacier, please debrief me on what you found.  We will get into disciplinary actions for everyone else in a moment."

Chryssa, Falu, Lyssa, Katarina, Lexus, Ian, Carran, Saph and Maeve ((If she wants to be there)) are sitting opposite the Ponzini twins and Raven outside of Professor Fae's office, the two girls are doing their best to look like they aren't pissed. While Raven periodically sizes up the group, his gaze lingering a little longer on the females.

Anna damage (88) = 1056
Joro damage (94) = Hit induces burning. 329 for three turns or forego an action to remove

Anna total health remaining = 3000 -329
Joro total health remaining = -?-  -588 -916

Anna doesn't quite get out of the way fast enough as the fire dust comes whizzing towards her, one bullet catches her in the shoulder and ignites her clothes as she charges through the pain to club him with the side of her halberd.  Once again he goes down hard, and again he springs back up, exchanging his current red cartridge for a blue one.

Everyone who isn't in trouble may either go see this fight, go attempt to talk about the tow earlier confrontations with the Professor and the Ponzinis, or go do whatever you want on campus for the time being. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 04:36:31 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: June 23, 2015, 04:35:30 pm »

Maeve isn't there. Primarily because she doesn't give a shit about what happens to the Ponzinis.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: June 23, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »

"Why am I not surprised?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: June 23, 2015, 04:38:03 pm »

Anna quickly swaps Vindicator into dual-submachine guns form, with Wind dust clips loaded, and fires using the Bullet Stop effect ((if I read the dust rules correctly.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: June 23, 2015, 04:38:35 pm »

"Haaaaah... I knew this would happen if we got through that fight with Mesh in one piece. Great."
Carran stretches, looking completely calm.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: June 23, 2015, 04:44:00 pm »

"Oh, I know her, biblically even. Anyways, I've actually taken some pictures of the thing before it woke up and sent Grimm at us."
Jet pulls up the pictures on her scroll and begins to explain what happened.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: June 23, 2015, 05:01:10 pm »

Anna quickly swaps Vindicator into dual-submachine guns form, with Wind dust clips loaded, and fires using the Bullet Stop effect ((if I read the dust rules correctly.))
"Heh, thanks"  He then shoots the ground producing a huge ice wall between the two of you.  He now appears to be preparing for something, judging by the number of glyphs he is producing.

"Oh, I know her, biblically even. Anyways, I've actually taken some pictures of the thing before it woke up and sent Grimm at us."
Jet pulls up the pictures on her scroll and begins to explain what happened.
Great. Just perfect.  An unknown, potentially formless, sentient Grimm apparently capable of transporting massive quantities of lesser Grimm over huge distances and possibly capable of producing more... How many did you say that you two killed Ma?"
"Not counting the ones killed by students? Approximately a thousand ma'am."
"Well, here's hoping you slowed it down a bit." she gets up, pours herself a scotch and downs it like a champ before sitting back down.

"I'll inform the Council, it's in their hands for now. 

Which brings us to our next topic of discussion.  Mesh.  What the fuck."

"I was just going to throw it in the brig until we got here.  Then I was going to supervise the experiments on it."

"First of all, student Saph Dalphonson is a she and a her.  Secondly, you attacked students when they called you on it.  Thirdly, you probably wouldn't have stopped without the timely intervention of professor Jet here."  As her tirade continues, Mesh shrinks down into her seat.  "I know that you know better.  Especially after the incident last year."

"I was doing what protocol dictated."

"Since when has throwing a tantrum been part of protocol!?!" she turns to Jet "Do you have anything to say about this before I call the respective students in here?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: June 23, 2015, 05:05:43 pm »

Jet thinks for a few moments.
"No, I think you have the right of it for the most part."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: June 23, 2015, 05:06:15 pm »

"Heh, thanks"  He then shoots the ground producing a huge ice wall between the two of you.  He now appears to be preparing for something, judging by the number of glyphs he is producing.

((...Misread the Bullet Stop. Meh, at least if it's dust he can't hurt me with it next turn. The battlefield is a raised platform, right?))

Anna tries to use her submachine guns/axes as climbing axes, to climb over the wall and then jump kick him from up there.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: June 23, 2015, 05:06:38 pm »

((Don't forget the fact that said students had to be healed up by another student given the lack of medics.

Except Braith. :P ))
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 300