Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65565 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 24, Freedom and Minor Pain
« Reply #510 on: November 11, 2011, 05:35:23 am »

It's 64.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 11, 2011, 05:54:11 am »

Ah, whoops, minor miscount.

Still, I should have a +1 to charisma rolls now, right?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 11, 2011, 05:55:28 am »

*hits self* Yes, yes you should. Sorry, must have slip my mind...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 11, 2011, 06:43:46 am »

Conchobar quickly makes his way back to his manor, readying his defenses and having his wounds tended to. Things are about to get gnarly.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 11, 2011, 09:16:24 am »

They look to be slaves. Killing all of their overlords should result in severe demoralization or defection, if I'm remembering that lesson correctly.

"We should stop them if we kill their overlords! Come on!"

Identify a leader or group of leaders and barrel through the horde to them.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 11, 2011, 09:24:08 am »

I...I almost died...
 Concerned about his condition, Astaroth retreats into a safer part of the fortress.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »

fly away somewhere distant
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2011, 02:08:32 pm »

"Do you always stomp on people who were going to leave you alone?"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 12, 2011, 02:10:18 pm »

Uh huh. That was...
Odd. Stupid magic folks. Shifty. And... Yeah. Shifty.

Better exit this cave then
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 12, 2011, 02:32:56 pm »

Fly out of the cave carefully taking note of my surroundings.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 12, 2011, 04:20:35 pm »

"Shut up! Shut up!!" Koraeleth screamed and raged against the voice, ever-present in his head, sending a blast of flame to scorch a nearby hillside.
"My brother? A city? You want me to help my brother?! Fine! Fine!! And then you leave me alone!"
He tenses and launches himself into the air, letting the visions guide him, guide him through the air to this 'brother in need'...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 13, 2011, 01:35:05 am »

(Heh, I never played Dragon age, Might pick it up now. I never imagined her with a welsh accent but... hmm.. I can kinda see it.. ya...
Also, is it just me or am I the only one who remembers that we're technically still playing as very big, powerful, and intelligent, adolescent children? :p)

Thought: GAH! Why do things like this have to happen! This is NOT how I imagined this would turn out. Ok... Serious time Skizzy girl, you can do this.
*Assesses Situation.*
Thought: Ok... Well, they have fireballs... I need move... And the rocks... No injuries, no openings... At least their disorganized now, perhaps that'll make things easier if I move quickly..

"YOU! ELF! STOP FREAKING AND LISTEN! If we're going to survive this, I need you to keep your head on your shoulders."
"It wont be long before this place is swarming with those guys, and I take it because of us, they wont be happy with your master."
"He is in danger now. If you want him to live you will put on you're big boy pants and lead me straight to him. If you don't know where he is than take him to where he would most likely be. Time is short, for all three of us."

Schketz flies (or if need be, runs, but preferably flies) to wherever this guys master is, under his direction.
The Idea here is simple, find The Master, Grab him or get him to come with us, quickly, and get out.
She will attempt to avoid all combat. If there are enemies in her way she'll attempt a faint, Leading her enemies to believe their about to be plunged into melee, but then she'll change direction the last second, staying out of melee range and continuing onward. (Those agility, Intelligence, and charisma bonuses gotta be good for something right? :p)
The Key here will be to stay moving at all costs. Stopping to deal with a couple enemies will quickly turn into a fight against a squad, which will turn to an army, and death. This is the enemies home turf after all.
If Schketz falls under about 13-15 hitpoints, and she has not yet found this guys master, She'll abandon the effort and make a dash for the exit. She wants to help the guy. Not Die for him, After all, she knows nothing about him and has never met him before.
(If she learns that he's a fellow Dragon, make that number 9-10, also, if she gets close to death, she's more likely to attempt to negotiate things than to lash out psychoticly, at least at first.)

(She starts to say the rest of this as she begins her actions)
"You should know, quiet one, that while I'm as fast as lightning and a wicked fighter, I can't really take a hit. If you have any helpful magics like those guys down there, now would be the time to use them."
"...And if there is anything important about your master that you left out before, I need to know that too."
"Oh, and anything else that would help us stay alive. Don't forget that either."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:22:34 am by Shiney »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 13, 2011, 01:54:42 am »

(...Also, is it just me or am I the only one who remembers that we're technically still playing as very big, powerful, and intelligent, adolescent children?] :p)
As the GM of the other dragon game I still remember.

Even so, looking back it looks as if I'm treating my character as an adult.

I'll be sure to rectify that as soon as Azkul has been pacified either forcefully or willfully.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 13, 2011, 02:16:57 am »

I...forgot. I'm rationalizing it by saying that dragons reach mental maturity at 15...
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 15, 2011, 06:14:48 pm »

I...forgot. I'm rationalizing it by saying that dragons reach mental maturity at 15...
Wait... arnt we like, 10 or 11?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43