Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: weard ass rain  (Read 1605 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: weard ass rain
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 03:44:48 pm »

an another thing , i had some nagai coming , dont know if this is the thing but suddenlymeny of the pools of water now hav erupted ? and that is wat is making the water spill all around ? i see the bodys of water have  gotten less they arent  blinking 7evns eny more but 4 -5 -6 etc
I can't help with the weird puddles and rain. That is all vanilla DF. I haven't seen any 'erupt' myself but I have seen the pools fill and stuff.

exbeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 04:09:41 pm »

hmm okey. i do have some weather opts. on so maby its in there something ,  some of the pools erupted in a way going from 7 to 5 and 7 to 3-4 in them and it went all over the place :P  btw will merchent take dmg from traps , spikes etc ?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 04:32:11 pm »

Merchants won't set off traps but if you have spikes set to activate by lever that will hurt them.

exbeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 05:00:25 pm »

thank you for all the help :)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 05:13:00 pm »

Any time. :)

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 08:15:27 pm »

if you haven't figured out how to fix the preference page from 'm' instead of the military page.
press alt ctrl and shift. i alt-tab out of df and for some reason alt is held afterwords in game causing a bunch of hidden menu kind of stuff show up

and i recommend taking a screenshot and linking it on here to show us how it looks.  if it's truly abnormal or not.  btw the initial puddles/ponds on the map will try to fill back up if drained, it'll have something like muddy once drained but you can pave over or dig down to remove
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"
Pages: 1 [2]