Maybe.
- 0 (0%)
I don't know.
- 0 (0%)
I blame the Mexicans.
- 10 (90.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: The Zone Explorer -- Last spot filled, waitlist ready for newcomers.  (Read 11595 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: The Zone Explorer -- Now with famous songs in Chernobyl!
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2014, 02:21:51 pm »

Tomorrow or day after that.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2014, 02:38:44 pm »

Wake up. Enjoy one more song. Then wander around the base for a bit looking for anything interesting or valueable

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2014, 04:17:19 am »

It is now morning. Post your actions. New players will be introduced next turn. No spots open now , sadly. Salsa is the last one who gets in before either I bore you to death or your characters have a heart attack.

Sleep with my gun readied (if they haven't confiscated it, that is).
You have a nice nap before waking up in the morning. And your gun is with you, they just took it to identify  you first and gave it back.

Wake up. Enjoy one more song. Then wander around the base for a bit looking for anything interesting or valueable

The CD player is out of juice, so you won't have any more music, unfortunately. You rove around the base, but nothing particularly interesting strikes you. You take a last  look around, and spot a backpack on a tree, on the other side of the fence. You COULD try to jump to it if you would climb the barricade, somehow take it down or climb the tree itself.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2014, 10:03:10 am »

Start digging a trench.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2014, 02:03:51 pm »

"A backpack. Hanging from a tree. Either someone is trying to hide their valuables, or they're trying to keep from wild animals. Anyways.." he rubs his hands together "I win, ja?"

Climb over barricade and try to climb into the tree

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2014, 03:31:42 pm »

Socialize with the people in the camp. Making contacts is a key priority for survival.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2015, 05:57:47 am »

Im very sorry, but because I lost the ability to post via computer, the game will be put undefinetely on hold. Again, I am sorry, but I can't do anything about it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: The Zone Explorer --
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2015, 06:59:06 am »

Good news, I may be able to actually work on this game, although on a subpar laptop, I should be able to pop a turn from time to time.

Start digging a trench.

[1] You vigorously prepare your hands for digging and plunge them into the ground, only to find that the dirt underneath your very feet consists mainly of incredibly hard stones and smaller pebbles. Your fingers hurt badly.

"A backpack. Hanging from a tree. Either someone is trying to hide their valuables, or they're trying to keep from wild animals. Anyways.." he rubs his hands together "I win, ja?"

Climb over barricade and try to climb into the tree

[4]You look for a way to climb the carricade and after a minute or two manage to get your feet planted firmly, before backing up a bit and starting to run and jump. You leap onto the tree, [3] barely managing to sit on a branch. When you extend your arm to grab the bag, the wood you sit on suddenly breaks, and you fall to the ground! [3] Your left arm takes the brunt of the impact, bruising the muscle and bone, but without leaving any lasting injury. You pick yourself up and search the bag, finding a pistol with with a designation on the side saying "TT-30". There is also a bottle of cheap booze, two cans of food, a pair of broken sunglasses. Overall, not bad.

Socialize with the people in the camp. Making contacts is a key priority for survival.

[5] You approach a four person group of rookies and join into their conversation with some fitting puns and otherwise professional small talk, you manage to overcome the initial distrust and you find out that the local big guy, Hemmingham, wants to organize a raid deeper into the Zone and that he is recruiting men.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Zone Explorer -- Last spot filled, waitlist ready for newcomers.
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2015, 01:46:40 pm »

Volunteer for the raid.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2015, 09:39:57 am »

(So, do I get an intro, or do I just pop in?)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2015, 07:04:14 pm »

Just pop in, I think.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2015, 07:52:30 pm »

Follow the raid group.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2015, 08:16:15 am »

"aww yeah, tokarev. And food. Totally worth the pain."

Go back to the camp. Try to sell my old pistol to someone. Also eat one of the cans of food, but check to best before date first.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2015, 04:31:54 pm »

Well shite, I hope this will live. Sahry. Don't be afraid to bump or PM me about this.

Volunteer for the raid.

The group of stalkers gladly nod and point you to a crate near their campfire. When you approach it, you see a padlock with the key already inserted. When you you look inside, you see the following:
[5]
A sawn off double barreled shotgun,
Sixteen of what looks like 12 gauge buckshot,
A Manurhin MR 73, a french well made revolver from 1973,
One speedloader .357 cal.

Follow the raid group.

They don't mind you following and even tell you to take your pick from the crate.

"aww yeah, tokarev. And food. Totally worth the pain."

Go back to the camp. Try to sell my old pistol to someone. Also eat one of the cans of food, but check to best before date first.

[5]Someone is willing to barter your old pistol, all ammo for it, and two cans of food in exchange for a pump action shotgun with one mag for it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2015, 04:56:51 pm »

No, I don't use guns. Search around for more swords. Then follow the raid group.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8