Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 793984 times)

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2460 on: March 11, 2014, 06:29:58 pm »

I feel The Warp overtaking me just by being in this thread. Normally this is a bad thing, but this time, I hear the voices.

GOOD.

More sacrifices. MORE DEATH! MORE GLORIOUS CARNAGE!!!

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: March 11, 2014, 06:47:09 pm »

I feel The Warp overtaking me just by being in this thread. Normally this is a bad thing, but this time, I hear the voices.

It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain...
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: March 12, 2014, 12:35:28 am »

I manage to survive eating tainted cloaca ejections that have taken the lives of much greater than I, and I break my leg?

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: March 12, 2014, 10:12:20 am »

I manage to survive eating tainted cloaca ejections that have taken the lives of much greater than I, and I break my leg?
Terry giveth with one hand and kneecappeth with the other.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.
« Reply #2464 on: March 12, 2014, 06:22:13 pm »

Terry giveth with one hand and kneecappeth with the other.

With THE other? I have seven hands, thank you.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: March 12, 2014, 06:58:30 pm »

That doesn't invalidate the previous statement. ( And so it begins, once again the mad human has entered into a game of wits with some dark cosmic entity, the true form of which is unfathomable, whose path of thought is by nature inconceivable and therefore non-existent. Certainly it will not end well for the puny human, it never does, and yet he still persists in some mad quest to rationalize everything into something just barely tolerable. His logic is likewise illogical, but in such a way that it sounds intelligent, premeditated, and  fully rational until an observer points out the full insanity of the bullshit spewing from his foolish mouth. For instance the previous non sequitir which follows. )
« Reply #2466 on: March 12, 2014, 07:04:35 pm »

I like this one. I will keep this one.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: March 12, 2014, 07:07:31 pm »

Keep me? Well, so long as you keep me well. That's room and board yes? If so, I accept. However, I won't tolerate any attempts in changing my body's physiology. Except perhaps, to dead. After all, is not death the inevitability of these pitiful lives? How can I be free of death except to go through it myself?
« Reply #2468 on: March 12, 2014, 07:10:47 pm »

Keep me? Well, so long as you keep me well. That's room and board yes? If so, I accept. However, I won't tolerate any attempts in changing my body's physiology. Except perhaps, to dead. After all, is not death the inevitability of these pitiful lives? How can I be free of death except to go through it myself?

Are you QUITE sure you don't want your physiology changed?

...Did I just... interact... non-destructively..?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: March 12, 2014, 07:12:51 pm »

Quite. For I have many outstanding arguments hinging around principles related to morphological inertia, identity, purpose, and plot role and how they all interrelate. Besides, this way I can guilt people into things by reminding them that being a mere human is no excuse.
« Reply #2470 on: March 12, 2014, 07:18:51 pm »

Quite. For I have many outstanding arguments hinging around principles related to morphological inertia, identity, purpose, and plot role and how they all interrelate. Besides, this way I can guilt people into things by reminding them that being a mere human is no excuse.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: March 12, 2014, 07:29:34 pm »

Indeed. Where you not aware of such, yourself?
« Reply #2472 on: March 12, 2014, 07:30:54 pm »

Indeed. Where you not aware of such, yourself?

I was surprised a "mere human" could comprehend such.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: March 12, 2014, 07:34:21 pm »

Ah well. It is my job. We are known by many names. "The crazies", "specialized delusional schizophrenics", "philosophers", "stand-up comedians", etc. Our job is simply to stave off all of the cosmic horror present in any given universe by amusing it so much that it refused to destroy humanity. This often involves many mind games and our minds have warped into a twisted shape to accommodate such.
« Reply #2474 on: March 12, 2014, 07:39:46 pm »

Ah well. It is my job. We are known by many names. "The crazies", "specialized delusional schizophrenics", "philosophers", "stand-up comedians", etc. Our job is simply to stave off all of the cosmic horror present in any given universe by amusing it so much that it refused to destroy humanity. This often involves many mind games and our minds have warped into a twisted shape to accommodate such.

...If you take a turn in this fortress, I shall leave the fortress be. For that year.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 272