Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 86341 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #705 on: May 02, 2013, 09:15:23 am »

Respawn at green spawner. Act green. Be red. Go out in a BLAZE OF FUCKING G(L)ORY (BITS)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 02, 2013, 09:44:08 am »

Fix it guys!

Coalesce into existence in space. Perform an orbital drop that leaves me alive in a crater surrounded by Greens.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 18, 2013, 02:51:56 pm »

THE RECLAIMATION OF SANTLOS I - TURN XIII

345REDS+30RESV155GRES+18AFVSV43FJRSV84PRAS

Persus tries to make weapons! (1) he tries to make a death ray. It explodes in his face.
GrizzlyAdams tries to fix the spawner! (1) he tries the time-honoured technique of hitting it with a hammer. Some important-looking bits fall off. Of the spawner, not the hammer.
ArchAIngel tries to possess an enemy tank! (6) He does. He then accidentally detonates it, destroying it as well as two more tanks.
GWG tries to fix the spawner! (6) he's soon fixed it. Unfortunately, he unknowingly crosses a couple of wires.
Komra tries to follow Mr. Cybernetics' advice! (1) he steps outside to look for a pig and is shot. Multiple times.
PlayerGamer is a traitor! (5) he BOOMHEADSHOTs two reds.
Fireiy rushes the MG nest whilst they're reloading! (4) he rushes over and opens fire. There are screams. A body tumbles out.
Misko tries to sticky-jump! (4) BOOOIINNNNG! He is now near what looks like a spawner.
*INTERVAL TIME! CUE THE MUSIC!*
Well crap. I see no logical way back into the game, and no logic bending one that the GM will put up with (that's why you didn't roll for me right?)

Hmmmm... this will require creativity.
((you don't exist. Sorry. Remember, you can still Respawn or something. But the AI is dead.))
*MUSIC FADES AWAY*

Frostbite helps fix the spawner! (1) ((seriously, I'm so sorry.)) he shoves GWG aside and demonstrates his mastery of fixing techniques by re-breaking the spawner.
Tomio respawns as a red green! (if that makes sense) (2) he respawns as a Green, but has a sudden urge to shoot Redshirts.
Pufferfish tries to exist in space! (1) two problems. 1. Technically impossible. 2. No air in space.

GREEN REACTION! (2)
Green 19 tries to avenge his dead friend, taking command of the MG! (3) Fireiy is torn to bits by bullets. Literally.
Green 9 just unloads his weapon into the resistance! (5) three of them are gunned down.

GREEN ARMOUR! (2)
A Green tank tries to overrun the Brit-held town! (6) it causes untold devastation, killing a total of seventeen paratroopers and badly injuring Col. Frost before crashing into a building and being buried under its roof.
A second tank drives up to support Green 19! (5) it kills three reds, driving the rest back.

FALLSCIRMJÄGER! (2)
The heavily-armed Jägers inside the depot open fire on the assaulting reds! (3) they take out a couple.
The Jägers outside the depot try to get inside! (5) They rush in under their friends' covering fire, quickly arming themselves with modern weapons.

PARATROOPERS! (1)
A medic tries to save the Colonel's life! (3) He stops the bleeding, but really needs proper medical equipment.

END TURN STATUS!

335REDS+27RESV154GRES+14AFVSV43FJRSV67PRAS

Wow. A single, lone, Greenshirt infantryman died.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:54:34 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 18, 2013, 03:00:48 pm »

Respawn. They will tremble!
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 18, 2013, 03:17:38 pm »

AI was so fun though... maybe this is worth a shot.

(As red bioweapon) Deploy to planet. Hunt green prey.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 18, 2013, 03:18:36 pm »

Check if I have a good weapon. If so, hack the Green's spawner to spawn reds. Obviously, after shooting the guys around it. If not, find a good weapon and do the above.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #711 on: May 18, 2013, 04:14:39 pm »

Sigh heavily.
"I guess that trick won't work."
Fix the spawner in a manner that the bits crossed & fallen off only enhance our soldiers.

IF IT HAS BEEN FIXED, GUARD IT FROM OTHER 'FIXERS' WITH VIOLENT ACTION.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 18, 2013, 04:25:59 pm »

Sigh heavily.
"I guess that trick won't work."
Fix the spawner in a manner that the bits crossed & fallen off only enhance our soldiers.

IF IT HAS BEEN FIXED, GUARD IT FROM OTHER 'FIXERS' WITH VIOLENT ACTION.

This can only end badly
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 18, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »

Frostbite broke it.

Punish Frostbite, nonlethally. Help the others fix their machines.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:50:29 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 18, 2013, 04:43:22 pm »

Frostbite broke it.
(That won't even slow me down)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #715 on: May 18, 2013, 05:01:44 pm »

I'm gonna wind up slaying GWG because he didn't add a caveat to his action.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 18, 2013, 05:19:13 pm »

I'm sowwy. Do someting useful, like praying to the RNG and asking what we did to piss it off so badly.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 18, 2013, 05:42:10 pm »

Respawn. Grab a machine gun and fire at the reds.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 18, 2013, 06:39:56 pm »

...I just blew up three enemy tanks as a ghost. Wow.
Stay as ghost, possess more enemy tanks. Get them to shoot each other. Paranoia!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 18, 2013, 07:51:09 pm »

I'm gonna wind up slaying GWG because he didn't add a caveat to his action.
You know, I am the one who fixed it last time...[/sulk]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49