Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Spartan's Roll to Warp Timespace TURN 11: The unexpected revival!  (Read 7250 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Turn invisible, run around randomly, throw rocks at ground to divert attention.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remembering my ability to create portals, I'll go to the main dwarven dining room, and -- Wait, no. I'm feeling like I might get sober soon; I'd better hurriedly walk to the nearest dwarven ale stockpile and quench my thirst.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Engulf another random person's head in flames.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flicking my coif over my head, I rush the area, using my mind to try TO FIND (yes very funny) invissible man
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 11:34:06 pm by nuker w »

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile

Flicking my coif over my head, I rush the area, using my mind to try the invissible man

Try him? Is he a game?

Or are you holding a sudden court session?
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok, green thing attacks me and I killed it. Two people dressed weird suddenly just...

I start sprinting to some tree or large rock for cover and gather my thoughts

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

STEVEN

You walk off at a fast pace (1) and trip, hitting your head on a cat. It is quickly grabbed by a butcher, drenched in syrup, and hauled off into a doorway. You shudder as the door locks, and several screeches come from within. You get up and continue, walking into the booze room. Two heavily armed guards block you and ask for ID. You reach into your beard (4) and withdraw your pickaxe handling license, and hand it over. A nod, and you're let in. You down the nearest barrel in one gulp, (1) wincing as it turns out to be prickle berry wine. The military uses this stuff as explosives, because it tastes so horrible.

EXKIRBY

You jump to your feet, trying to fade from sight. (1)

You start glowing. Shit.

Instead, you dive into the grass, trying to hide more conventionally. (1) You land on a snake, which bites you and causes you to yell. Jumping up, you knock it off. You hope it isn't poisonous. (2)

Your arm goes numb. Double shit.

BILL

You rush off (3) at a decent speed, heading towards a large rock. (6) You vault over the rock, sliding into cover effortlessly. Badass.

RICHARD

You get up and launch a homing fireball in the air, telling it to select a random head other than yours. (E1) (B2) (H6)

It flies toward an approaching figure, who (1) tries to dodge but trips over his robe. In a last ditch attempt, he casts a shield spell (6) which reflects the fireball back at you. (3) You dodge to the side, but it manages to set your sleeve on fire.

HOLY

You throw your coif over your head, and turn your sights on the wounded assassin. You launch a lightning bolt at him (6) which he dodges easily. It crashes through a =green glass window= in the distance, frying Urist MoustacheTwirler.

A-whoops.

RANDOM EVENT

RandomEvent Y/N=(5)=Y

Good/Bad=(1)=Oh shit

EVERYONE EXCEPT STEVEN

A demonic portal appears, and through it steps a fanged pig with bat wings. The pig takes to the skies, and it's mouth begin to glow with demonic energy.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I leave the dwarven booze stockpile and into the dwarven barracks. "'Ey, I saw a goblin ambush near the quarry. I .. Oh, I learned a new trick. And ... Uh, something's wrong. I can feel it." I open a portal to the area where everybody else is, step through, and leave it open until everyone who was going to follow me is following me, then close it.

I can only hope I know about portals opening in my general vicinity.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I take this moment to have a look at my surroundings.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I take this moment to have a look at my surroundings.

It's a grassy field with a few boulders scattered about. SyrupCat is in the distance, smoke drifting out a shattered window. There's a pyro, the guy who tried to kick you, a snake, a new robed figure, and a vampire demon pig nearby.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I keep my distance away from Man-Pig-Bat and shoot it if it comes close.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ignoring the "animal" yet avoiding it, i try to colapse the area surrounding the assasin, sending him to the depths of a cavern

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

If you cool including a new person, i'm game

Name: Argent Fallcastle
Special skill: Manipulation of electromagnetic radiation, even when not trying to (bad results can most definatly hapen)
Description: Argent is a wolfperson, however is not bestial, he/she keeps thier fur immaculate and claws trimed.
Background: Argent cannot understand why he/she is not allowed in most towns, argent has never killed anyone except in self defenceand realy dispises biggotry and discrimination prefers not to use claws and rather uses his/her obsidian longsword.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

I attempt to engulf the vampirebatpig's head in fire. If that doesn't work, I try to encase it in ice. If taht doesn't work, I trythem both at the same time.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Well, I'm done here.

To some other point in the time-space continuum!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8