Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You are an Imp  (Read 575 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
You are an Imp
« on: August 02, 2013, 10:36:07 pm »

You bask in the fires of Hell, the plane of devilish beings. You are an imp, one of the lowlier beings, though much better off than any of the Demons, the slavering brutes. No, you live a high, if poor, life, dealing with your superiors, tricking fiends and making the occasional foray into the realm of man. You could never stay long, though; not without being summoned, and that meant working on a mortal's terms. You were, for an imp, rather well off.
That's when you felt the tug. The gentle pull on the back of your neck that signified you were being summoned. Quickly, you found yourself taken from the crisp, clean landscape to the formless void. While you're traveling, you figure you may as well decide on how you're going to appear, and what guise to take.
Quickly after you're deposited, your essence begins forming your shape, and you probe around the area, learning where it is.

Name:
Humanoid Form: May be a Human, an Elf, or an Orc. Elves are quick and intelligent, but frail, Orcs are strong and tough, but stupid, and humans are in between. Please give a description of you appearance.
Alternate Form:  Can be anything, from a table, to a kitten, to a cactus.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Imp
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 10:42:21 pm »

Name: Akroxio
Humanoid Form: Orc. Grey skin with savage face, standing as tall as two men. A symbol etched on his chest of a skull with an arm gripping it.
Alternate Form: Great Axe. Same image etched onto blade
Location: The Great Catacomb Crypts of New Fordshire (A Large Human Town)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 11:00:36 pm »

So, wait, does the humanoid form we take actually influence our mind? If it does, Elf. If not, Orc.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 12:54:16 am »

Somewhat, yes. As an Elf, you have a sharper mind, while as an Orc's senses are somewhat dulled.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.