Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Prestige Conflict (Interest Check/OOC) [0/X]  (Read 700 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Prestige Conflict (Interest Check/OOC) [0/X]
« on: July 20, 2016, 05:45:02 pm »

"The Earth giveth, and the Earth taketh away." ~Earthspeaker saying.

Livatla is a region ruled by Lords and Ladies, Aldermen and Mayors. Conflicts shake the region and yet, despite this, warfare is rarely seen in its full terrible glory. For battle is not some wondrous thing, not something to aspire to - rather something to fall back on incase all else fails. For true glory can only be found in the deeds of men and women, in duels and speeches and ostentatious displays of wealth. One cannot expect others to follow them when they are not willing to take risks themselves, and being willing to allow death to come to those under them is the mark of a selfish leader. Will you prove to be a great leader, one to unite the People and Nobility under you? Or will your cowardice and greed be your undoing?

This thread is to determine whether there'll be enough interest in the game for it to run properly. It'll need atleast half a dozen players, but the more the better. This is a roleplay-oriented game with strategy elements. Personal conversation will be greatly encouraged, as will political outmaneuvering and management of personal domains. There is no wrong way to play this game.

How to join:
Simply fill out the character sheet below and wait. There is no max as of yet, but I'm not sure if I'm quite willing to grab too many players if there's high turnout. Sheets submitted will be added to the waitlist OR can be given the title of a minor noble, up to the player submitting the sheet. I might allow applications for Lord Mayors or Aldermen later on, but for now I'm keeping it simple - players may only apply to be Lords.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Gameplay:

Spoiler: Resources (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal Stats (click to show/hide)

Background:
Spoiler: Inhabitants (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Religion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Warfare (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Years and Seasons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Government (click to show/hide)
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.