Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278918 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #1065 on: November 14, 2009, 11:17:14 pm »

Going over the vote list, there are a few people who aren't voting for Neruz.  Of them, some have recently stated their reasons for their votes.  A few have not yet.

Eduren, Mr.Person, Mephansteras.  Can you three restate why you believe the people you voted for are scum?  I can understand not wanting to hammer if you don't believe he's scum, but if so you SHOULD be pushing extra hard for who you do believe should be lynched.

SirBayer: it seems clear you don't believe Neruz is scum.  Who ARE you after then?

Lastly: Org, NO ONE looks scummy to you at this point?  You aren't voting for anyone.

Im not?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 14, 2009, 11:21:43 pm »

My Genuine Imitation Leather vote count
Rashilul [3]: Eduren, SirBayer, Neruz
Eduren [1]: Mr.Person
Neruz [8]: Cheeetar, CobaltKoboold, Apostolic Nihilist, RedWarrior0, Vector, Rashilul, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump
Org [1]: Webadict
ToonyMan [1]: Mephansteras
Dakarian[Killer 1]: ToonyMan,

Nope.  You're the only one.

Took me a few minutes to figure it out :P.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 14, 2009, 11:28:56 pm »

Could have sworn I voted 20 pages back.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 14, 2009, 11:30:57 pm »

There may be a mistake in it.  I can vouch with the host that trying to keep track of the votes in this game is insane.

Mind voting again anyway?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 14, 2009, 11:34:31 pm »

Oh god. Now I have to read a bit while coding. THE HORROR. I will.

So, what was the reason for the votes on Rashulil and Neruz?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 14, 2009, 11:39:28 pm »

You tell us why they're suspicious.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 14, 2009, 11:44:51 pm »

It's not a matter of "Should I join the bandwagons".  It's a matter of "who looks like scum". 

So, does ANYONE look bad 'to you'? or is this just a room full of townies?

I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 14, 2009, 11:47:27 pm »

Sir Bayer and Redwarrior, for bandwagoning Rashulil and Neruz respectively.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 15, 2009, 12:47:21 am »

Even on his death bed, Neruz refuses to say who he thinks is scummy. That in itself is scummy enough, as soon as nobody else has anything they'd like to add, I'll hammer his ass. He's not helping, he's just sitting around doing nothing.

And by that, I really mean early tomorrow, unless anybody has something shocking they want to add.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 15, 2009, 12:50:42 am »

I sware to god i made a post in this thread stating who i thought was scummy.

The hell is going on here.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 15, 2009, 12:55:28 am »

Aha; here it is;

Alright, here's some last words:

"Why the fuck am i still standing?"

I've already said who i think is scum; Rashilul and Dak have both drawn my attention somewhat (Rashilul especially), eduren is also worth watching.

SirBayer's insecurity also marks him as rather suspicious, eduren hasn't really done anything super scummy, he's just been a bit off, so at the moment i'd chalk up the scum team as Rashilul, Dak and SirBayer.

Seriously, this entire situation smacks so hard of scum really not wanting to hammer me for fear of drawing attention that i can almost taste it.

Also, SHAD0Wdump, you sir, you are useless.

Pwease read the thread in future MrPerson.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 15, 2009, 01:24:11 am »

Even on his death bed, Neruz refuses to say who he thinks is scummy. That in itself is scummy enough, as soon as nobody else has anything they'd like to add, I'll hammer his ass. He's not helping, he's just sitting around doing nothing.

And by that, I really mean early tomorrow, unless anybody has something shocking they want to add.

As soon as nobody else has anything to add...

Funny that, considering the thread is half dead since we're all waiting for the day to end or for someone to get aggressive. 

Passivity noted.  Lack of paying attention, noted.

Willingness to declare someone scummy without being willing to hammer, noted.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 15, 2009, 01:45:25 am »

Ehh, in a thread this big, it's easy to miss stuff like that. Ok, good, good.

I do see Neruz's scummy behavior. Damn, it's a tough call. His behavior is scummy, his motivations seem anti-town... but for some reason, I think he's town. Yes, I'm aware what I'm saying is scummy. His recent posts just, well, seem to be self-sacrificial. He posted his suspicions, yes, but more importantly, he pretty much dared people to vote him. He said that people who don't vote for him are scummy. Does that sound like the kind of guy who wants to stay alive? No, no it doesn't. On the other hand, it also doesn't sound pro-town. It's a bad argument that only really works on beginners. Anyone with even an ounce of skill would know that the proper thing to do would be to hammer Neruz with a good explanation. So I don't know. It's not scummy, but it's not townish, either. It's all null tells for me. I'm trying to not get sucked into the bandwagon or let my desires to get on with the fucking game cloud my judgement :D

On a different note, if you read this post, you'll realize I'm acting scummy in this post. I figured that out while typing it. It would seem that I'm either trying to get votes off Neruz or get somebody else to hammer Neruz and take the fall for it. I am, in fact, doing neither (The hammer vote and the ly-1 vote are pretty much the same, in my eyes). I'm just saying I'm not going to hammer Neruz. I just don't know. I don't think he's scum, but I don't think he's town, either. He confuses me. It's only made worse in that I have no idea what to ask him. I suppose I'll just have to ask his voters. SHAD0Wdump, why are you voting Neruz? I'm only singling you out because you were the most recent. I'm just going to go ahead and say it, if you haven't said why you think Neruz is scum, you need to do so.

Oh, and the fact that I'm saying my scumminess and explaining it makes that scumminess a null-tell. I'm doing that on purpose. I'll freely admit I'm acting scummy on my own definitions. I'm still posting it because I want to get my opinion out. If I said anything else, I'd be lying. I'm making it a null tell on purpose because if I have to say something scummy, I might as well make it look as unscummy as possible. So yes, I'm going to purposely only show null tells for this post only. Oh, and yes, I do see the WIFOM I've set up with this post. Sorry, but I figure adding WIFOM is better than saying nothing.

Oh boy, a smallish WoT defending myself from attacks that nobody might of even made. You say "defensive", I say "overanalytical and self-judgmental". The best part? It's to defend myself from saying "I don't know".

So I guess I should try finding out. So I will, by rereading Neruz's posts in this thread. I've got free time, don't judge me.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 15, 2009, 01:59:08 am »

He said that people who don't vote for him are scummy.

Wat?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 15, 2009, 02:13:27 am »

Spoiler: babbling about WIFOM (click to show/hide)

The short of all that:  Most of your post, Mr.Person, is ignored. What's left is wishy washiness, a desire to take up both sides of the fence, and a wish to flood the town with babble than actually hunting for someone (you think Shadow is going to take a deep interest in ONE quick, VERY passive attack stuck in the middle of a mass of self-defense?)

Consider that a FoS with serious thought towards what my next moves will be.

I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 151