Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278877 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1110 on: November 19, 2009, 11:58:46 am »

Meh, OMGUS never worked as a scumtell and Mr.Person's post was about as bad as they come for attacks.  If you're going to attack me, do something other than spend the entire post defending yourself.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1111 on: November 19, 2009, 12:04:00 pm »

I spent that post counterstriking his argument.  He spent his time with an unsupported accusation and a mass of why he didn't look scummy.  I replied with how his argument didn't work and the manner of how he did it makes him look worse.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 19, 2009, 12:13:40 pm »

I spent that post counterstriking his argument.  He spent his time with an unsupported accusation and a mass of why he didn't look scummy.  I replied with how his argument didn't work and the manner of how he did it makes him look worse.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 19, 2009, 12:20:21 pm »

I see what you did there.

I stand by it though, but I'll give him a proper scan.
I KNEW IT!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 19, 2009, 12:23:45 pm »

Hmm...time to reevaluate people. Neruz was apparently being odd for the sake of being odd after all.

Web is now making odd posts...not sure what to make of that, though.

Hopefully I'll have some time to dig back into this thread today. It's been too long. Also, I need to see what I can learn from Apostolic Nihilist's death.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Night2 - About Time]
« Reply #1115 on: November 19, 2009, 12:31:50 pm »

This game will go on for a while. 14 people means about 7 more days. HAMMER Days.

Maybe I didnt want to do a night action?

Cobalt Kobold
hasnt been here.
Pardon me for being asleep.
I suppose I could of said "somebody might figure out my alignment from reading into my WIFOMy statement", but I didn't think it mattered. Apparently, it does in scum-Dakarian land.
I don't think it matters either. IF you're bringing the town WIFOM, you're more likely scum than not.
KILL WEBADICT NOW RULE IS NO LONGER IN PLACE

TRY AGAIN RULE IS NOW IN PLACE

webadict. I have adequately explained my reasons before. Today, I hope there is not enemy action bringing us to not lynch him again.

Quote from: Goldfinger
First time is happenstance. Second is coincidence. Third time, it's enemy action.
webadict, are you trying to point out dakarian's hypocrisy, you overflowing scumbucket?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 19, 2009, 12:53:32 pm »

Hmm...time to reevaluate people. Neruz was apparently being odd for the sake of being odd after all.

Hopefully I'll have some time to dig back into this thread today. It's been too long. Also, I need to see what I can learn from Apostolic Nihilist's death.
Why is it you're too busy to post?

This game will go on for a while. 14 people means about 7 more days. HAMMER Days.

Maybe I didnt want to do a night action?

Cobalt Kobold
hasnt been here.
Pardon me for being asleep.
I suppose I could of said "somebody might figure out my alignment from reading into my WIFOMy statement", but I didn't think it mattered. Apparently, it does in scum-Dakarian land.
I don't think it matters either. IF you're bringing the town WIFOM, you're more likely scum than not.
KILL WEBADICT NOW RULE IS NO LONGER IN PLACE

TRY AGAIN RULE IS NOW IN PLACE

webadict. I have adequately explained my reasons before. Today, I hope there is not enemy action bringing us to not lynch him again.

Quote from: Goldfinger
First time is happenstance. Second is coincidence. Third time, it's enemy action.
webadict, are you trying to point out dakarian's hypocrisy, you overflowing scumbucket?
...? By your last post, I'm technically not an enemy, now am I?

I see what you did there.

I stand by it though, but I'll give him a proper scan.
Yeah, I did do it. Big whoop. My argument is equal to your argument.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 19, 2009, 01:00:40 pm »

Why is it you're too busy to post?

Not post, read. Right now I don't have any clear ideas on who's scum, so I need to sift back through a bunch of stuff. This week has been super hectic at work, and I honestly can't remember much of what happened in the last 30-odd pages of this game. Focusing on Neruz too much blinded me from a lot of what was going on, I think.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 19, 2009, 01:07:57 pm »

...? By your last post, I'm technically not an enemy, now am I?
It was primarily for highlighting my thought process that says it's rather eccentric that you have been picked by most of the town as lynch target two days in a row and yet are still alive? I don't think you have influence over the mod. I am not Goldfinger. He had no other real evidence other than "being in the same place at the same time," which is why he required three instances of occurrence. I, on the other claw, do.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: November 19, 2009, 01:13:55 pm »

bro there is some sick shit goin on in here

dakarian your being too hypocritical

you like 'Dudes defending himself must die' and then your all defending yourself and shit at every finger pointin your way

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: November 19, 2009, 01:20:29 pm »

bro there is some sick shit goin on in here

dakarian your being too hypocritical

you like 'Dudes defending himself must die' and then your all defending yourself and shit at every finger pointin your way

All right, Rashilul.  So, either you're town that for some reason thinks that piling on bandwagons is Fun and Advisable, or you're scum that's trying to get Dakarian dead before we can get much discussion out D3.

It's early in the day.  Why aren't you asking him any questions?  Why are you using others' reasoning?  Why aren't you looking into his other behavior?

Oh, and if your answer was going to be "Don' have enough time to spend on teh mafia," I'll ask why you're not at least being helpful and getting a lurker to come out here.  As-is, you are not being helpful, and as long as you keep acting like this my vote will remain.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: November 19, 2009, 01:31:28 pm »

I seem to have struck a nerve with some people.  Interesting.

Rash do you like cutting and pasting your arguments from others?  Now you're using web's.

Web, just because your attacking me doesn't discredit my attack on Person.  "My arguement is equal to your argument."  Fine, then.   You better have a good strong case against me then, because if you grow soft and pull off me before I'm done with Mr.person then we'll know how true THAT statement is.
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: November 19, 2009, 01:56:22 pm »

QUICKLY NOBODY HAS VOTED FOR VECTOR I MUST DO IT

Speaking of which, why is no one willing to help us make Shadow be useful or dead? He should be one of the two.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: November 19, 2009, 02:03:00 pm »

Actually, Dakarian makes a good point. He was very active... day one. After day one and the Leafsnail thing, he's been very passive. You'll notice that after day one, Dakarian's average post size gets cut in half. You can see his Webadict suspicions disappear into thin air and his old fervor for attacking people, making wide scans, and even posting suspicions all heading for the hills. Dakarian, other than me, who's scum?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: November 19, 2009, 02:08:43 pm »

QUICKLY NOBODY HAS VOTED FOR VECTOR I MUST DO IT

Speaking of which, why is no one willing to help us make Shadow be useful or dead? He should be one of the two.

THEN COME VOTE ME, DEFLECTING SCUMBUCKET.

A good point, though theoretically he's supposed to be being useful at night.  I sincerely doubt Pandarsenic would give him such a ridiculous post restriction without something good to go along with.  Oh, well.  He always looks like scum to me, but that's no excuse for not finding out.

SHAD0Wdump, please provide the names of the three people you find most suspicious right now.  That's a good start.  Then please write a post for each person with ... well, quotes, or something, to tell us why you think that.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 151