Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278982 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

That's a majority man.
Thanks for saying you're majorly wrong.

Majority =/= Majorly

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Woah there Cheetar, what are you doing?

I am actually voting Cobalt at the moment. You haven't read the recent posts, have you? I unvoted Cobalt because he wasn't going to get lynched, so I thought I would instead get a confirmed townie by lynching an unconfirmed one, who if was lieing was scum. I'm not going to waste my vote and draw out the day for no reason. I re-voted Cobalt because with Dakarians new evidence of his scumminess, there is a chance people are going to lynch him.
If I had remained voting for him when people thought he wasn't scum, I would be wasting my vote and delaying the game. I thought Cobalt was scum, but I also believed lynching Meph would prove Dak as a townie and make his scumhunting trustable, which would be a great asset to the town. I could choose between remaining on Cobalt, while attention was elsewhere, or actually USING my vote to assist in lynching Meph, thereby giving the town a confirmed townie.

You are way to concerned with whether it's possible to finish a bandwagon. You have been lynchhunting, NOT scumhunting. If you were scumhunting, you would be pushing for the lynch of CK and asking him questions, stating reasons that he is scummy, etc. Since you are doing none of that, you are bandwagoning and parroting others' suspicions.

So tell me, why is CK scummy to you? (In your own words. Do not quote dakarian and say "What he said")
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

All right, since that plan seems to have collapsed I'll unvote Mephansteras and move my vote back to CobaltKobold. No point in giving us another stalemate.

Org, RedWarrior0, and Eduren. What's your opinion of CobaltKobold?
Im not too sure, he does seem maybe a little scummish, but I kinda still think you are scum

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

8 to lynch
Dakarian [2]: Rashilul, CobaltKobold
CobaltKobold [6]: Vector, Webadict, SirBayer, Dakarian, Cheeetar, Mephansteras
Mephansteras [2]: Org, RedWarrior0
Webadict [1]: ToonyMan
Cheeetar [2]: Mr.Person, Eduren

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Woah there Cheetar, what are you doing?

I am actually voting Cobalt at the moment. You haven't read the recent posts, have you? I unvoted Cobalt because he wasn't going to get lynched, so I thought I would instead get a confirmed townie by lynching an unconfirmed one, who if was lieing was scum. I'm not going to waste my vote and draw out the day for no reason. I re-voted Cobalt because with Dakarians new evidence of his scumminess, there is a chance people are going to lynch him.
If I had remained voting for him when people thought he wasn't scum, I would be wasting my vote and delaying the game. I thought Cobalt was scum, but I also believed lynching Meph would prove Dak as a townie and make his scumhunting trustable, which would be a great asset to the town. I could choose between remaining on Cobalt, while attention was elsewhere, or actually USING my vote to assist in lynching Meph, thereby giving the town a confirmed townie.

You are way to concerned with whether it's possible to finish a bandwagon. You have been lynchhunting, NOT scumhunting. If you were scumhunting, you would be pushing for the lynch of CK and asking him questions, stating reasons that he is scummy, etc. Since you are doing none of that, you are bandwagoning and parroting others' suspicions.

So tell me, why is CK scummy to you? (In your own words. Do not quote dakarian and say "What he said")
Follow this quote, and see the pages behind it as well to see why I think Cobalt is scummy. He's making up bullshit reasons to vote for people.
Spoiler: Quote (click to show/hide)
On the whole 'you're lynchhunting not scumhunting' thing: I already know who I think is scum. CobaltKobold and ToonyMan. I'm going to try to convince other people to lynch who I believe is scum, strangely enough.

It's Cheeetar and Webadict.
They're scum, 100%.  No going back.

@Cheeetar:

I said CobaltKobold was scum, but that doesn't mean I couldn't switch, you tried to take advantage of that fact and tried to make me lynch Cobalt, but your try had no try left.  Cheeetar and Webadict however, I WILL NOT SWITCH.  They are being obvscum.
If you aren't scum, I will lose all respect I had for the Toony tunnel. Also: Did you switch your thinking on Cobalt being scum before Cobalt could be lynched, or after?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

After.

You changed my mind.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Why? I was noting how suspicious it was that you were active when Cobalt could be lynched, but you chose not to lynch him despite believing he was scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Oh man, I have to tell you again.

I have to tell you again.

I'm going to go insaner.

I'm going insaner.

Insaner.

Insaner.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Ok, was it my post telling you to vote for him what stopped you, or my posts of me voting for him?
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: CONCLUSION(6/6)
« Reply #1734 on: December 04, 2009, 08:17:48 pm »

Why? I was noting how suspicious it was that you were active when Cobalt could be lynched, but you chose not to lynch him despite believing he was scum.
#1:
It's quite simple really.  I lynch CobaltKobld, therefore killing off someone that could hurt you(scum) AND you get a nice target(me) for tomorrow.

#2:
I would hammer CobaltKobold, then you have a target for the next day.
Netting two town if you get me lynched the next day.  Of course, this is old news.

#3:
That's not at all what I'm saying.  Let me explain this again again.

1.  All of us were at 1-L for Cobalt in this mafia game.
2.  Cheeetar tells ToonyMan to lynch Cobalt because ToonyMan said he was scum earlier.
3.  ToonyMan says no.
4.  Cheeetar asks why.
5.  ToonyMan says Cheeetar wants to use ToonyMan as a way to lynch CobaltKobold(town).  Cheeetar(scum) THEN can try to get ToonyMan(town) lynched tomorrow ON THE NEXT DAY.  NEXT DAY NEXT DAY.

Why in the world can you not understand this?!
You are telling me to lynch a townie, you pop out of nowhere quote what I said early 'cause you know my "tunnelvision" yaddha yaddha so you hoped you could use that against me, IT DIDN'T WORK.

#4:
I said CobaltKobold was scum, but that doesn't mean I couldn't switch, you tried to take advantage of that fact and tried to make me lynch Cobalt, but your try had no try left.  Cheeetar and Webadict however, I WILL NOT SWITCH.  They are being obvscum.

Ok, was it my post telling you to vote for him what stopped you, or my posts of me voting for him?

You telling me to vote him.  Do you understand now?  You've been asking me again and again this whole week and I'm getting tired.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Unvote Meph

@Cheeetar:

Well, you're at least 50% wrong.
webadict is simply hoping no one notices that he hasn't specified which. His comment of "at least 50%" doesn't say WHICH 50%. Also, the Pandarsenic Rule of Webadict Scumminess is in effect.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Vote HER, sorry Cobalt.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Unvote Meph

@Cheeetar:

Well, you're at least 50% wrong.
webadict is simply hoping no one notices that he hasn't specified which. His comment of "at least 50%" doesn't say WHICH 50%. Also, the Pandarsenic Rule of Webadict Scumminess is in effect.
I thought it was implied I was talking about myself [Especially when I say AT LEAST]... I'm glad we have people that take things the wrong way though.

Anyhow, let's get back to lynching CobaltKobold, shall we?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

And then the response of encouraging town to bandwagon? I think Pandar has a love of Jesters.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: CONCLUSION(6/6)
« Reply #1739 on: December 04, 2009, 08:40:38 pm »

#3:
That's not at all what I'm saying.  Let me explain this again again.

1.  All of us were at 1-L for Cobalt in this mafia game.
2.  Cheeetar tells ToonyMan to lynch Cobalt because ToonyMan said he was scum earlier.
3.  ToonyMan says no.
4.  Cheeetar asks why.
5.  ToonyMan says Cheeetar wants to use ToonyMan as a way to lynch CobaltKobold(town).  Cheeetar(scum) THEN can try to get ToonyMan(town) lynched tomorrow ON THE NEXT DAY.  NEXT DAY NEXT DAY.

Why in the world can you not understand this?!
You are telling me to lynch a townie, you pop out of nowhere quote what I said early 'cause you know my "tunnelvision" yaddha yaddha so you hoped you could use that against me, IT DIDN'T WORK.
This, this is good. HOWEVER: I am trying to lynch scum. I believe Cobalt is scum. Why is telling other people (WHO HAVE SAID THEY BELIEVE COBALT IS SCUM) to lynch him scummy? And why did you not vote Cobalt BEFORE my post, seeing as you were active then?

You telling me to vote him.  Do you understand now?  You've been asking me again and again this whole week and I'm getting tired.
I only told you to vote him once or twice, the others were asking why you were voting me after I questioned you.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 151