Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 279020 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1950 on: January 01, 2010, 07:27:16 pm »

Because I didn't have to go through 5465473574864 changes of votes and only one person has been voted for so far.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1951 on: January 01, 2010, 07:28:33 pm »

Ah, I see.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: January 01, 2010, 08:03:25 pm »

Hopefully other people will post.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: January 01, 2010, 08:24:00 pm »

I might get some time to review this game later tonight, but we'll see. I have to reread a bunch of stuff to figure out where we were and what's going on. I doubt I'll have any time tomorrow, though, since I'll be going to a wedding.

At worst, I'll put in some solid time reviewing things on Sunday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: January 01, 2010, 08:29:12 pm »

It seems to me... that at 131 pages, Mafia becomes more work than game to review.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: January 01, 2010, 09:10:13 pm »

Ok, so uh I thought it was still night. Whoops.

ToonyMan
, Webadict has been revealed town, even though you said he was definitely scum.
Hey, that doesn't count as a third vote!  I started typing that before I saw Vector's post!

Scumlist:
Cheeetar, Webadict, and Eduren.

That's a wrap.
I'm taking 'That's a wrap.' to mean that these guys are obviously scum. Now, Eduren is also town. And I know I'm town.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: January 01, 2010, 09:16:24 pm »

Being wrong doesn't make me scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: January 01, 2010, 09:17:19 pm »

I did the same for CobaltKobold.  Did you vote me there too?  I don't remember.

Just don't hide behind my wrongitude.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: January 01, 2010, 09:22:37 pm »

Being consistently wrong, and saying outright 'THESE GUYS ARE SCUM I KNOW IT', does. And let me guess, I'm still scum, right? Because remember that time when I was trying to get you to vote for Cobalt (the guy who was scum). That proves my scumminess. Oh, and obviously I was bussing him, on the third day,
Also:
Can we lynch one of dakarian or CobaltKobold right now?

This.
You said this. Before I told you to vote for him. You were active at the time that it would have taken one vote to lynch Cobalt. And that was before I told you to vote for him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 01, 2010, 09:35:21 pm »

Just don't hide behind my wrongitude.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 01, 2010, 09:37:19 pm »

What exactly am I hiding from? And answer my other question, namely:
You still think I'm scum, right?
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: January 01, 2010, 09:44:30 pm »

Yep.

What you are doing is using what I've done.  Every person I've said was scum turned up town, the only person left is you.  You are using that like you have to be town.  Which is simply not true.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 01, 2010, 09:57:59 pm »

No, I'm not. I'm saying, because I know myself to be town, that everything you have said is wrong. You have lynched town, you have said town is scum, and when you said scum is scum you later refused to lynch him because of something I said AFTER you could have lynched him, when you were active, and when you had said some 6 hours ago that we should lynch him.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: January 01, 2010, 10:05:14 pm »

I'm not using your actions to cement myself as town. I'm using them to expose you as scum.
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 01, 2010, 10:05:26 pm »

So I'm scum for being wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 151