Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278991 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2025 on: January 04, 2010, 03:00:23 pm »

#(*#%)%

Unvote Diakron

Rash only earned a vote on him because he was being an idiot, and that was better solved by just ditching him.  Diakron... I'll still want his explanation but at least he's not my first target.

Meanwhile, I was aiming for Org to fry due to the mass of mess done earlier with stopping web from using his power. 

Now Toony, you're confused it seems.  You say that you menat rash when you talked about Org but...

Diakron/Org is scum.  I now know why Webadict thought Org was scum.  He blocked him every night when his role could completely destroy scum.  There is no way ANYBODY would do that.

Org was replaced, but the matter remains the same.  Diakron probably won't explain himself and whateverohgodijustrealziedwearesodead

Everybody lynch the scum Diakron.

Rash never blocked Web.  Your comments about Diakron stealing your role came after your initial attack.

So... if you wanted Rash dead from the start of this day.... why?

As for the question:

Vote Dakarian, why aren't you engaging in any conversation today besides bandwagonning?

Sorry.  I stepped out for the weekend.  Had to attend to a few things.  Besides, I wasn't giving the games the attention they needed during the holidays.

Aka. After I posted that vote on Diakron I pulled away from everything for the entire weekend.  I didn't even read the matter of Broness until today.

ToonyMan you seem a little confused today.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2026 on: January 04, 2010, 03:09:35 pm »

Hello scum.

Diakron is DAVE STRIDER.  I don't care about who Diakron replaced.  This is about Diakron.  Some way and in some form, Diakron took my role and you know something about it Dakarian.

I don't care if I die.  I really don't.  It MIGHT ACTUALLY EVEN BE HELPFUL.

BUT I'd rather have you DIE.  BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM.

Stop using MY MISTAKE on confusing Org and Rashilul.  IT DOESN'T CHANGE MY ARGUMENT AT ALL.  Diakron is scum.  YOU AND REDWARRIOR WERE GOING TO LYNCH HIM QUICKLY AND HE WOULD BLOCK IT.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: January 04, 2010, 03:26:15 pm »

Let's see if we can piece all of this together.

You voted for Diakron because you thought he was Org and thus was the one Webadict wanted to kill.

However, when it became clear that Diakron was not Org then, instead of turning on Cheddar who IS the ex-Org you continue with Diakron, insisting that everything you said about Diakron fit for Rash.

Even though NOTHING you said fits for Rash.

Now you want me gone...because I didn't post for a few days.  You claim that my vote was to cause a failed lynch even though:

1. My vote came before Diakron's Bro' comment.

2. Diakron becoming unlynchable would be as plain to see as ANYTHING since, if he stole it from you, you would know about it and thus warn the town (as proven in Day 1, the town will pull back should something like that happen)

Btw, you don't care if you die, even though if you were town, killing you would give us almost no chance of actually learning anything, and would put is in lylo at best and mylo at worst. 

Now I'm going to consider the idea that it was just coincidence that you just happened to target the person who stole your power (which seems unbelievably broken if you could use it every day, especially if the scum also held a role stealing move).  I do have a lingering issue with the idea that you thought Diakron was Org AND that he stole your power on Day 2 since, in truth, Org was still able to roleblock Webadict on Day 3.

You sound like you are grasping for straws, and it looks ugly.  Thus why the vote is on you now. 

However, the whole scene looks ugly once you include Diakron in it.  As such, I will repeat to make sure Diakron sees it when he posts again:

@Diakron

Why did you make yourself unlynchable in response to ToonyMan's argument?  Why make it clear as a bell that you would rather keep yourself alive than answer to ANY of the arguments (especially since you could've killed it all by just telling us you were Rash not Org) AND make it known to Toony that you have his old role?

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: January 04, 2010, 03:28:57 pm »

Dakarian:

1. Scum could have planned this beforehand, OBVIOUSLY.
2. Because Diakron replaced Rashilul, I would assume he would not be told his original role, or who he stole what from if indeed he was informed he stole it.

I remove Cheddarius from my list of suspicions, as his lurking is semi-reasonable/believable.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: January 04, 2010, 03:29:19 pm »

OK OK.  Well.  If Rashilul had nothing to do with it.....why did you vote so easily on him because I said so? (mistakenly)

Same goes for you RedWarrior.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: January 04, 2010, 03:30:28 pm »

Also.

Me dying has a 50% chance of outing scum.

SO IT'S NOT USELESS.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: January 04, 2010, 03:41:09 pm »

You dieing reveals that you ARE the RTD player, but as all roles have a pretty much equal chance of being scum that doesn't prove much if Diakron denies all knowledge of a Dave Strider role.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: January 04, 2010, 03:42:40 pm »

What are you talking about?

I literally have a 50% chance of surviving and investigating players.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: January 04, 2010, 04:57:40 pm »

Redwarrior is scum. Lurking except when threatened, OMGUSing, his last vote was with no reasoning and was on a person who we now know to be both invincible and scum, whose lynch would waste a day and give scum a night-kill.

Pandarsenic, could you please give Meph and Dakarian a prod?
Still Scum. First: last vote was sort of joking. That person is not invincible, just unlynchable one time. The vote was before we knew him to be "invincible", and I was not aware that voting scum was a bad thing. If you know anything about my meta, you know that I really, really, REALLY tend to lurk. See Paranormal 12. Second, the only attacks you have on me happened since you voted me, and you did not answer my question. I voted you with reason because you voted me without reason. OMGUS is voting someone because they voted you, with no other reasoning to back it up. Also, you did not "threaten" me. You voted me, then did not push it at all until I voted you. Scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: January 04, 2010, 05:07:11 pm »

Hahaha.

1.  Don't joke in serious mafia.
2.  We need to lynch scum today for a better win chance.  Diakron wasted the one-time protection today.
3.  You were SCUM in Paranormal 12.  You LURKED to win it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: January 04, 2010, 05:11:51 pm »

Yes, but you can die and still investigate players, which will only help if the role that can talk to the dead will speak up and confirm you. But I suppose that will probably happen.

Redwarrior is scum. Lurking except when threatened, OMGUSing, his last vote was with no reasoning and was on a person who we now know to be both invincible and scum, whose lynch would waste a day and give scum a night-kill.

Pandarsenic, could you please give Meph and Dakarian a prod?
Still Scum. First: last vote was sort of joking. That person is not invincible, just unlynchable one time. The vote was before we knew him to be "invincible", and I was not aware that voting scum was a bad thing. If you know anything about my meta, you know that I really, really, REALLY tend to lurk. See Paranormal 12. Second, the only attacks you have on me happened since you voted me, and you did not answer my question. I voted you with reason because you voted me without reason. OMGUS is voting someone because they voted you, with no other reasoning to back it up. Also, you did not "threaten" me. You voted me, then did not push it at all until I voted you. Scum.
1. See before. Scum can co-ordinate votes beforehand, your vote on a scum who turned himself unlynchable is therefore no indicator of your townieness. Had a lynch been confirmed on him, the day would be wasted, so a vote on him would be bad. Using your meta as a defense is NOT GOOD, and probably an indicator of scum. Also: How do you know it's 1 use only? Toony didn't say anything like that.
2. Which question? I voted you because you were lurking, and the other lurkers and people not lurking I believe to be town. That is a reason. You voted me solely because I voted you. The rest of what you said, to the first, I assumed that because a scum investigate on alignment is next to useless and a role investigation similarly so, I did explain my reasoning on why I believed people to be town in the post in which I voted for you, and I want Dakarian to do it both so he posts more and because I suck at that sort of thing. If I were scum, I'd do it myself to ensure there was a loophole.
3. I threatened you with a vote.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: January 04, 2010, 05:12:35 pm »

It's threatening because you could die, not because I was threatening you.

Also: In my defense Toony's post did not say anything about 1-shot specifically.
I've played some mafia.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: January 04, 2010, 05:26:36 pm »

1. Noted.
2. I realize that. Note that this:
on a person who we now know to be both invincible and scum,
makes Cheeetar look like the fact that he's scum is a reason to not lynch him.
3. I have lurked as town, too (See almost every IRC game I've been in, plus some of the earlier games I've played in). What I'm saying is that my meta says that I lurk.

PPE:
1. I thought his post DID say that ONCE, Dave can say BRO IS ALWAYS BRO.
2. You voted me because I was lurking. I understand that. Unfortunately, I don't understand what separates me from other people lurking. That you believe them to be town is the effect, not the cause. Also, where did the "scum investigate on alignment" and "role investigate" come in?

About the Toony dying thing: Did you read the roleflips? As in, the Rook is already dead?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: January 04, 2010, 05:34:06 pm »

Toony thing: What?

2. I didn't mean scum as a reason not to lynch him, but that's a given.
3. Yes, but you've lurked as scum as well, and meta isn't a defense. You are lurking now, I will vote you.
4. Noted.

List of suspicions:
02. Cheeetar- nope
04. Dakarian- nope (The whole Meph-Dak thing makes me think neither are scum)
08. Vector-nope (voted Diakron early game, scum wouldn't risk quick-lynching their teammates)
10. Mephansteras- nope (The whole Meph-Dak thing makes me think neither are scum)
14. ToonyMan- nope (Diakron thing. I trust him on this)
19. vote RedWarrior0-yep (Lurker)
18. Diakron- yep (I believe ToonyMan, why else would he say 'BRO IS ALWAYS BRO'?)
16. Cheddarius-yep (Lurker)
05. GlyphGryph-nope (Not Lurking (hooray!))
The only person I didn't explain was Glyph, although I remove my endorsement of Vector upon thinking. Glyph, because he's active and being reasonable.
I've played some mafia.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: January 04, 2010, 05:38:05 pm »

The first three were directed at Toony

Toony Thing:

Yes, but you can die and still investigate players, which will only help if the role that can talk to the dead will speak up and confirm you. But I suppose that will probably happen.
Still waiting for an answer to this:
Possibly, all scum got roleblock etc. while town got investigate and protect.
Just curious: where did you get this idea? Nobody mentioned roleblocking as far as I'm aware.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 151