Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 105369 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!
« Reply #2025 on: October 27, 2019, 12:05:11 pm »

B. Might as well hear it, even if it's insults. There may be some info we can glean from it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:06:43 pm by Puppyguard »

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: October 27, 2019, 12:08:24 pm »

B

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: October 27, 2019, 12:10:30 pm »

B
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: October 27, 2019, 12:11:40 pm »

B

Assuming this means we read the letter privately ourselves, and not openly and continuously insult the court we are staying at.

Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: October 27, 2019, 12:24:04 pm »

You take the letter and read it - privately of course.

"To the nobles of Xane-Peon and King of Kastoria, the swine-herders and the master pig!

Listen, you bunch of useless oafs! You claim to be regents of the boy, but you dare not raise a blade and march to defend him! All you do is hide in the little palace of yours, enjoying wine and money of Xane-Peon, while the kid is sleeping in his crib, unawares of his regents' uselessness!

And to you, master pig of the east! You claim to be King of Kastoria, yet you're no better than those regents! All you do is drink and eat, patting your belly while your men die away from their home and away from their king, fighting my veterans who are more than eager to cleanse my rightful lands from indolent men like you! Unless you really prefer to cling to fancy curtains of Xanean palace, come forth, grab your mantle and your sword, and lead your soldiers to a fight against me and my troops!

Maybe then I will be able to call you alone a 'man' you believe yourself to be! Otherwise, return to your land and go fondle the tit of your wife, for I think that's all you and your relatives can do well! Better yet, be like your cousin, and go drink some poison! You will do the world a favor!

Matin Zoza, King of Xane-Peon."

You pass the letter to the noblemen gathered in the council room, and soon they're raging out loud. You, in the meanwhile, decide to...

A) Swear that this insult will not go unpunished and that you shall strike Matin down personally!
B) Stay put and turn this into a joke, belitting Matin's crude way of writing in the same time.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: October 27, 2019, 12:27:03 pm »

A
Just realized we share the same name. Matin vs Matin

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: October 27, 2019, 12:39:48 pm »

B
He's just mad because he's losing. He wants duel to fight, but we sent him a superior army. Let's not fall prey to thinking on his terms instead of ours.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:52:46 pm by mightymushroom »

Hotfire90

« Reply #2032 on: October 27, 2019, 12:42:44 pm »

B

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: October 27, 2019, 12:45:19 pm »

A
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 09:49:43 pm by Puppyguard »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: October 27, 2019, 12:46:05 pm »

B

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: October 27, 2019, 12:56:25 pm »

B
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: October 27, 2019, 01:06:38 pm »

B

Reply -

To the Brave Hero Matin

Your words cut deep, and your offer of a duel intrigues, but I fear I must decline. I am unworthy of meeting you in such honorable competition - My virtue is nothing compared to your own. You, who gallantly slew your rival by having your woman poison him! You, who posses the courage to make war against the most deadly of foes - a mere child! You who are selfless enough to grant the Peons their own country through your well calculated and clearly genius plan of plunging the realm you wish to run into civil war.

I am but a humble man, who seeks nothing more than to manage his realm, preserve his family, honor the Father and Mother, and end lowly bottom-feeding vermin who think they can rebel against their rightful King. Oh, and herd swine I guess. You are correct in saying that we do indeed rise some fine pigs in Kastoria. It figures my sister would fall in love with a man who reminds her of home!

In summary, I could never duel a hero such as yourself. I do, however, intend to someday go home and fondle my wife as you suggest. I bet you wish you could do the same, but it would seem your princess is in my castle for the foreseeable future. I'd advise you instead to fall on your sword, but judging by the fact that you haven't given my sister children, I doubt yours is even sharp enough to do damage.

Yours truly

-The Real King Matin

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 27, 2019, 01:32:34 pm »

B

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: October 27, 2019, 01:51:48 pm »

B

Reply -

To the Brave Hero Matin

Your words cut deep, and your offer of a duel intrigues, but I fear I must decline. I am unworthy of meeting you in such honorable competition - My virtue is nothing compared to your own. You, who gallantly slew your rival by having your woman poison him! You, who posses the courage to make war against the most deadly of foes - a mere child! You who are selfless enough to grant the Peons their own country through your well calculated and clearly genius plan of plunging the realm you wish to run into civil war.

I am but a humble man, who seeks nothing more than to manage his realm, preserve his family, honor the Father and Mother, and end lowly bottom-feeding vermin who think they can rebel against their rightful King. Oh, and herd swine I guess. You are correct in saying that we do indeed rise some fine pigs in Kastoria. It figures my sister would fall in love with a man who reminds her of home!

In summary, I could never duel a hero such as yourself. I do, however, intend to someday go home and fondle my wife as you suggest. I bet you wish you could do the same, but it would seem your princess is in my castle for the foreseeable future. I'd advise you instead to fall on your sword, but judging by the fact that you haven't given my sister children, I doubt yours is even sharp enough to do damage.

Yours truly

-The Real King Matin

Send this exact letter.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 27, 2019, 01:56:12 pm »

Changing vote to A.

Not out of any respect for the vile traitor, but because I remembered that we still have orc bodyguards. I don't care what Kozas thinks of us, but appearing cowardly in front of the orcs could have negative consequences.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 172